Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Pure Gen 2 Imps - AI Hatchery]
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 71 72
@sky i would absolutely LOVE to get "Arcane" but im waiting for a mass hatch auction to finish first. I have plenty now to offer if the bid for the 1 i want doesn't go much higher but its not over till feb 1st.
@sky i would absolutely LOVE to get "Arcane" but im waiting for a mass hatch auction to finish first. I have plenty now to offer if the bid for the 1 i want doesn't go much higher but its not over till feb 1st.
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
Hi @AnimeLover9631 no worries, will good off putting them in the AH until the 2nd.

Hi @AnimeLover9631 no worries, will good off putting them in the AH until the 2nd.

@sky

You've got some lovely dragons there! I'll offer 1000g for Endless Dream and 600g for Wildflower.
@sky

You've got some lovely dragons there! I'll offer 1000g for Endless Dream and 600g for Wildflower.
LF G1 F Jungle/Soil/Crimson Nature Unbred
If you have one to trade/sell, message me.
@Sky
Aahh, i can probably do 610g
i know it's not much of a raise above, i'm really sorry about that :')
@Sky
Aahh, i can probably do 610g
i know it's not much of a raise above, i'm really sorry about that :')
Oop- Apologies for ping, I realized the auction was pinglist only, good luck!!
Oop- Apologies for ping, I realized the auction was pinglist only, good luck!!
@Evermagical all good. Its not pinglist only, just i only ping people initially from the list, anyone can offer :)

@Vitalani thank you kindly for your offers!
I'll consider your offer on endless dream but I am also thinking of making a custom skin for him and holding onto him for a while. Not made my mind up just yet so I'll let you know :)

As for wildflower, did you want to offer further from PJ's 610?

@pjsparkles67 -I'll let it pass this time but will settle with Vitalani's next offer if they make one.

@Vader
I'll send horizon over shortly ^^
@Evermagical all good. Its not pinglist only, just i only ping people initially from the list, anyone can offer :)

@Vitalani thank you kindly for your offers!
I'll consider your offer on endless dream but I am also thinking of making a custom skin for him and holding onto him for a while. Not made my mind up just yet so I'll let you know :)

As for wildflower, did you want to offer further from PJ's 610?

@pjsparkles67 -I'll let it pass this time but will settle with Vitalani's next offer if they make one.

@Vader
I'll send horizon over shortly ^^
@sky, @pjsparkles67, I can offer 600g for Rose Quartz
@sky, @pjsparkles67, I can offer 600g for Rose Quartz
Gen2/Gen3 Imps and Glitched Lineages Galore!
@Sky

Oh cool! Can I put a SB on Pretty in Pink then? Thanks!
@Sky

Oh cool! Can I put a SB on Pretty in Pink then? Thanks!
@Sky @Xeiana
If vitalani makes a higher offer, then i'll offer 650g for rose quartz, if not, then you may have rose quartz xei ^^
(at least, i won't bid higher)
@Sky @Xeiana
If vitalani makes a higher offer, then i'll offer 650g for rose quartz, if not, then you may have rose quartz xei ^^
(at least, i won't bid higher)
@Sky @pjsparkles67

I'll offer 650g for Wildflower. I'm a sucker for white/light-colored primaries with vibrant secondaries and terts.
@Sky @pjsparkles67

I'll offer 650g for Wildflower. I'm a sucker for white/light-colored primaries with vibrant secondaries and terts.
LF G1 F Jungle/Soil/Crimson Nature Unbred
If you have one to trade/sell, message me.
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 71 72