Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Pure Gen 2 Imps - AI Hatchery]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
@sky I'd love to be on the pinglist!
@sky I'd love to be on the pinglist!
celine%20sig.gif
@Sky Please add me to the pinglist as well. Thanks!
@Sky Please add me to the pinglist as well. Thanks!
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@Sky
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Sky
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@Sky

Would love to be on pinglist! Ty
@Sky

Would love to be on pinglist! Ty
@sky I'd love to be on the pinglist too!
@sky I'd love to be on the pinglist too!
Webtoons: http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/astral-shadows/list?title_no=100687

Art Shop◊◊Deviantart◊◊Instagram
@sky Would love to be on the ping list as well!
@sky Would love to be on the ping list as well!
anuyLEd.gif R E I N
Hi! Amateur coder and custom graphic designer!

He/Him/They | Gay | Scorpio | FR +0 :D
Would love to be on the pinglist please?
Would love to be on the pinglist please?
f6KZWnB.jpg
@Sky Ping list please :D
@Sky Ping list please :D
@Elysia
@rowdy
@AnimeLover9631
@Reigaia
@JovaniSkye
@Xotik
@ladylilitu
@Carolynmbp
@tomatotwin
@LilD
@FlightMelodies
@Reincarscension
@trippybaby
@izakadu
@Arenthias
@SimFeetUnder
@enivrec

Hello!!!!
Firstly, I really apologize for the double ping ^^'
I just wanted to thank you guys personally for all the lovely messages and bumps to my thread. Thanks to you guys I have decided to go a little bit beyond simple sales and add a few extras in there for you. Firstly I will be giving away a piece of art and small bio with each Imperial purchased as a little thank you and for anyone such as yourselves who go to the effort of contacting me personally, Im also going to be giving you all a 24 hour grace period where you can make offers and trade requests etc before the imperials go onto the AH and all the other big pinglists are... well pinged xD

All the info has been updated in the main forum posts so you can review and preview this at any time!

Elysia, Thank you for being my little inspiration to get these sales underway, your bubbly friendly personality has kept me smiling and encouraged me greatly! PS there's a female ;)

Xotik - Good luck finding your perfect combination, such a shame nothing popped up this round!! But there is always next time and perhaps you'll fall for something unexpected xD

Enivrec - Thanks for the PM, sorry it took me so long to reply xD

Rowdy - Hope ya find something good to add to your collection alongside Megrez and Lisuga ^^

Reigaia - Glad to have you here and interested!

Everyone else - Thanks for your support and interest! <3
@Elysia
@rowdy
@AnimeLover9631
@Reigaia
@JovaniSkye
@Xotik
@ladylilitu
@Carolynmbp
@tomatotwin
@LilD
@FlightMelodies
@Reincarscension
@trippybaby
@izakadu
@Arenthias
@SimFeetUnder
@enivrec

Hello!!!!
Firstly, I really apologize for the double ping ^^'
I just wanted to thank you guys personally for all the lovely messages and bumps to my thread. Thanks to you guys I have decided to go a little bit beyond simple sales and add a few extras in there for you. Firstly I will be giving away a piece of art and small bio with each Imperial purchased as a little thank you and for anyone such as yourselves who go to the effort of contacting me personally, Im also going to be giving you all a 24 hour grace period where you can make offers and trade requests etc before the imperials go onto the AH and all the other big pinglists are... well pinged xD

All the info has been updated in the main forum posts so you can review and preview this at any time!

Elysia, Thank you for being my little inspiration to get these sales underway, your bubbly friendly personality has kept me smiling and encouraged me greatly! PS there's a female ;)

Xotik - Good luck finding your perfect combination, such a shame nothing popped up this round!! But there is always next time and perhaps you'll fall for something unexpected xD

Enivrec - Thanks for the PM, sorry it took me so long to reply xD

Rowdy - Hope ya find something good to add to your collection alongside Megrez and Lisuga ^^

Reigaia - Glad to have you here and interested!

Everyone else - Thanks for your support and interest! <3
450g on the girl? :O
(Do you take anything towards their price, juuust wondering)
450g on the girl? :O
(Do you take anything towards their price, juuust wondering)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72