Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done
1 2 3
@TigerDragon14 Sure thing! Really appreciate it, thanks so much :)
@TigerDragon14 Sure thing! Really appreciate it, thanks so much :)
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24

Would you consider 58kg pure right now?

EDIT: Actually I just want to knock this off my list so I’ll just offer the 60kg. Happy to set up a CR if you like.
@HPE24

Would you consider 58kg pure right now?

EDIT: Actually I just want to knock this off my list so I’ll just offer the 60kg. Happy to set up a CR if you like.
9Nrh39n.png
@HPE24 happy to update that thanks to the luck of the gods (and my awesome girlfriend) I hatched an egg on a whim and got an XYY with goat eyes! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75533560][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/755336/75533560_350.png[/img][/url] I don't know if you'd be interested in her, but she can certainly add up to the total value once I find her a buyer!
@HPE24 happy to update that thanks to the luck of the gods (and my awesome girlfriend) I hatched an egg on a whim and got an XYY with goat eyes!

75533560_350.png

I don't know if you'd be interested in her, but she can certainly add up to the total value once I find her a buyer!
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@Redsparrow Yeah 60kg is the bare minimum I will accept, however can I ask if you have any items as partial payment based on my wishlist? I was sort of hoping to pick up some of them by offering in the forums, but pure currency is totally fine if that's not the case! I should have specified this earlier, sorry about that...

Also I did say it's first-come first-served but there was this other person who's been saving for months beforehand and I feel like I should let her know, excuse me for a moment-

@TigerDragon14 Congrats on your luck!! She's definitely pretty but dragons aren't still included in my interests, sorry :( You must have seen the new offer and if Redsparrow is ready to go right now, I'll have to keep my words and sell the sprite to them. I remember how you've been around since September and am worried that you'll be let down...I'm very sorry but would it be okay to pass it on to them if the deal gets confirmed?

I'm so bad at wording things agh hope I didn't offend anyone it's the last thing I intended.....
@Redsparrow Yeah 60kg is the bare minimum I will accept, however can I ask if you have any items as partial payment based on my wishlist? I was sort of hoping to pick up some of them by offering in the forums, but pure currency is totally fine if that's not the case! I should have specified this earlier, sorry about that...

Also I did say it's first-come first-served but there was this other person who's been saving for months beforehand and I feel like I should let her know, excuse me for a moment-

@TigerDragon14 Congrats on your luck!! She's definitely pretty but dragons aren't still included in my interests, sorry :( You must have seen the new offer and if Redsparrow is ready to go right now, I'll have to keep my words and sell the sprite to them. I remember how you've been around since September and am worried that you'll be let down...I'm very sorry but would it be okay to pass it on to them if the deal gets confirmed?

I'm so bad at wording things agh hope I didn't offend anyone it's the last thing I intended.....
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24 It's alright, I completely understand. I'll keep an eye out for the next seller and hope I have enough by then. Take care! [emoji=heart size=1]
@HPE24 It's alright, I completely understand. I'll keep an eye out for the next seller and hope I have enough by then.

Take care!
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@HPE25

60kg is my final offer, your welcome to take other offers if you prefer a mixture of things. I am very confident that I can find one for 58 or 56, saw one move for as low as 50 recently, I am just interested in buying now if your interested in selling now.
@HPE25

60kg is my final offer, your welcome to take other offers if you prefer a mixture of things. I am very confident that I can find one for 58 or 56, saw one move for as low as 50 recently, I am just interested in buying now if your interested in selling now.
9Nrh39n.png
@Redsparrow Yeah I'm good to go right away, will send a cr
@Redsparrow Yeah I'm good to go right away, will send a cr
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
1 2 3