Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done
1 2 3
@HPE24

That makes total sense; thank you so much for getting back to me! Having lots of currency and getting to be Gem Bezos is an absolutely delightful experience; good luck selling and I wish you the best with your other gameplay goals!

I will definitely think about it; all of my sprites except my Nature Sprite were obtained with art, so I don't typically spend that much on gems. However, a Bone Fiend and a Light Sprite are my two biggest FR goals, and given my nasty habit of feeling bad for fodder Skydancers and promptly giving them retired gem apparel, new genes, or expensive familiars, I... do not think I have a great chance of saving for them the all-natural way, haha.

If I decided to buy enough gems to make up the difference of whatever I couldn't sell, would you consider a one-week hold? I'd hate to liquidate half my hoard/take on a bunch of commissions for gems only for it to be bought off the AH right before I got to it, but I totally understand if you would rather not do any sort of hold (after looking through my hoard, it could likely be liquidated for closer to 10kg, so I'm closer than I thought). Thank you again for getting back to me!

P.S. your signature is adorable oh my gosh the running Coatl--
@HPE24

That makes total sense; thank you so much for getting back to me! Having lots of currency and getting to be Gem Bezos is an absolutely delightful experience; good luck selling and I wish you the best with your other gameplay goals!

I will definitely think about it; all of my sprites except my Nature Sprite were obtained with art, so I don't typically spend that much on gems. However, a Bone Fiend and a Light Sprite are my two biggest FR goals, and given my nasty habit of feeling bad for fodder Skydancers and promptly giving them retired gem apparel, new genes, or expensive familiars, I... do not think I have a great chance of saving for them the all-natural way, haha.

If I decided to buy enough gems to make up the difference of whatever I couldn't sell, would you consider a one-week hold? I'd hate to liquidate half my hoard/take on a bunch of commissions for gems only for it to be bought off the AH right before I got to it, but I totally understand if you would rather not do any sort of hold (after looking through my hoard, it could likely be liquidated for closer to 10kg, so I'm closer than I thought). Thank you again for getting back to me!

P.S. your signature is adorable oh my gosh the running Coatl--
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne I see! Yeah there are so much ways to spend your savings here and art is a real solid method for income, I feel you as a fellow artist! And why of course! The Light Sprite is going to stay paired to my dragon until whoever takes it, as I honestly want to get my hands on as many of my wishlist items possible with this chance rather than pure currency. However it might be safe to check back on this post for any offer updates before you set your plans to motion...unless you're dead sure about doing all that, which in case I'll have to notify the other person that came before you and mark the sprite as being held. No worries, thank you for being thorough as well!!

p.s. oh thank you! It is indeed a lovely adopt haha! Your little fluffy cupcake is even cuter!
@liramyne I see! Yeah there are so much ways to spend your savings here and art is a real solid method for income, I feel you as a fellow artist! And why of course! The Light Sprite is going to stay paired to my dragon until whoever takes it, as I honestly want to get my hands on as many of my wishlist items possible with this chance rather than pure currency. However it might be safe to check back on this post for any offer updates before you set your plans to motion...unless you're dead sure about doing all that, which in case I'll have to notify the other person that came before you and mark the sprite as being held. No worries, thank you for being thorough as well!!

p.s. oh thank you! It is indeed a lovely adopt haha! Your little fluffy cupcake is even cuter!
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24 I’ll let you know and keep an eye on this thread! Thank you so much; it’s definitely something I’ll need to think about first but if I decide to go for it I’ll let you know and keep you updated. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@HPE24

I’ll let you know and keep an eye on this thread! Thank you so much; it’s definitely something I’ll need to think about first but if I decide to go for it I’ll let you know and keep you updated.
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
I’ll have to keep an eye on this.
I’ll have to keep an eye on this.
Z1RkWWM.png
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24 I'm back! I've since saved up lots of gems and eggs, on top of the wishlist items I listed before.

89 eggs
17kg (not all on my person atm since I lent it out, but I will have it back soon)
7 WC scrolls

It's at the very least an update on my savings.
@HPE24 I'm back! I've since saved up lots of gems and eggs, on top of the wishlist items I listed before.

89 eggs
17kg (not all on my person atm since I lent it out, but I will have it back soon)
7 WC scrolls

It's at the very least an update on my savings.
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@TigerDragon14 Hi! Is it safe to assume that you'll have around 57kg worth in total or more if you liquidate the scrolls and eggs?(wasn't sure what kind of eggs you meant so I calculated as 250g per one for now) You're super close, wow!!!! Also I've added those new Mire familiars on my wishlist after our last convo so if you happen to have any available, I'd love those too :) Thanks for letting me know!!
@TigerDragon14 Hi! Is it safe to assume that you'll have around 57kg worth in total or more if you liquidate the scrolls and eggs?(wasn't sure what kind of eggs you meant so I calculated as 250g per one for now) You're super close, wow!!!! Also I've added those new Mire familiars on my wishlist after our last convo so if you happen to have any available, I'd love those too :) Thanks for letting me know!!
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24 I actually do have the mire fams! I awakened almost all of them by now if you'd like to trade them as well

As for eggs:
75 noc
7 bog
2 arcane
1 earth
1 shadow
1 light
1 wind
1 nature
@HPE24 I actually do have the mire fams! I awakened almost all of them by now if you'd like to trade them as well

As for eggs:
75 noc
7 bog
2 arcane
1 earth
1 shadow
1 light
1 wind
1 nature
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
@TigerDragon14 That's amazing!! Yes I'm more than welcome to have them included, thank you! Also it looks like the price for a Light Sprite has gone up to 64kg in the AH but I can keep my offer fixed to 60kg, good luck with gathering the remaining funds! :)
@TigerDragon14 That's amazing!! Yes I'm more than welcome to have them included, thank you! Also it looks like the price for a Light Sprite has gone up to 64kg in the AH but I can keep my offer fixed to 60kg, good luck with gathering the remaining funds! :)
taOEHxn.gifVpy7zV4.gif
@HPE24 I'll keep you posted, though if I may I'll take into account the fams changing AH value as well.

Terror toad - (I no longer have it)
Roc - 450g > 500g
Crowned Roc - 500g > 600g

@HPE24 I'll keep you posted, though if I may I'll take into account the fams changing AH value as well.

Terror toad - (I no longer have it)
Roc - 450g > 500g
Crowned Roc - 500g > 600g

YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
1 2 3