Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Merfolk [IC]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
[center][b]Tommy/Phantommy [Theseus] - interactions: Coraline and Dream[/b] @komiko @Ghostboo [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f263682e32a542e4211c4796e3a974c0/tumblr_o3de2uewaC1u9rucio1_400.png[/img] The arrow whizzed through the air, and before Tommy could even lift his finger, the arrow had struck precisely where Dream wanted to: his heart. The black arrow injected the withering poison that swiftly attacked Tommy’s body, making his collapse onto the ground, twitching. Within seconds, he would die. Tommy felt life being pulled away from him as he struggled to breath, watching Dream’s green eyes widen in delight. Memories of his life were flashing past his eyes, and bit by bit, he couldn’t remember anything good. He could feel the beckoning on death, the takeover by Phantommy. The world was growing smaller and smaller, Coraline and Tubbo were vanishing. But this can’t be it, can it? The fight had barely begun, and Dream had already killed him. The world was moving too fast, too fast. He coughed a few times, spewing out a bit of blood. [i]No…no…I can’t die now…[/i] Tommy slumped, and exhaled his last, the blazing fire in his eyes completely out. It was then when his body began to show signs of what looked like glitching, as Phantommy took his place. He wore a red and white shirt, his skin turning pale and grey-ish. Permanent tears of magma were etched on his face, some parts still glowing red with the heat. Phantommy’s arms were wrapped in white, the tips of his fingers blackened with soot, as if the white cloth was preventing his hands from burning with fire. The scarf turned a dark grey, long and waving, ending in sharp blades. He had not moved yet. The glitch surrounding him danced, sparks of colours, indicating his death was somewhat like a true glitch within the timeline. The dead Tommy lay peaceful on the floor, eyes closed. The arrow had gone, and the black poison had left his body. He was no longer Tommy, at least for now. Phantommy opened his eyes, a fading blue tinge with scarlet red. It was a dire warning to Coraline and Tubbo to restrain the phantom, lest he turns violent and attacks everyone. Phantommy could not remember anything good, and only experienced his bad memories of everyone who was in the room. He steadily got up, grey scarf floating upwards, the sharp blades protecting him. Phantommy looked terrible, with an angry face and tears of hot magma. Hatred roamed free within the phantom’s mind as he clenched his fists, looking at everyone with bright glaring eyes. Anger reigned within his mind, threatening to snap Phantommy at any moment. He raised his eyebrows in bright interest, which quickly turned into a frown. Whether they used to be friends or enemies of Tommy, in Phantommy’s eyes, everyone was an enemy to him. He watched Coraline spark two balls of fire, and his blades went higher. [/center]
Tommy/Phantommy [Theseus]
- interactions: Coraline and Dream

@komiko @Ghostboo

tumblr_o3de2uewaC1u9rucio1_400.png

The arrow whizzed through the air, and before Tommy could even lift his finger, the arrow had struck precisely where Dream wanted to: his heart. The black arrow injected the withering poison that swiftly attacked Tommy’s body, making his collapse onto the ground, twitching. Within seconds, he would die. Tommy felt life being pulled away from him as he struggled to breath, watching Dream’s green eyes widen in delight.

Memories of his life were flashing past his eyes, and bit by bit, he couldn’t remember anything good. He could feel the beckoning on death, the takeover by Phantommy. The world was growing smaller and smaller, Coraline and Tubbo were vanishing. But this can’t be it, can it? The fight had barely begun, and Dream had already killed him. The world was moving too fast, too fast. He coughed a few times, spewing out a bit of blood.

No…no…I can’t die now…

Tommy slumped, and exhaled his last, the blazing fire in his eyes completely out. It was then when his body began to show signs of what looked like glitching, as Phantommy took his place. He wore a red and white shirt, his skin turning pale and grey-ish. Permanent tears of magma were etched on his face, some parts still glowing red with the heat. Phantommy’s arms were wrapped in white, the tips of his fingers blackened with soot, as if the white cloth was preventing his hands from burning with fire.

The scarf turned a dark grey, long and waving, ending in sharp blades. He had not moved yet. The glitch surrounding him danced, sparks of colours, indicating his death was somewhat like a true glitch within the timeline. The dead Tommy lay peaceful on the floor, eyes closed. The arrow had gone, and the black poison had left his body.

He was no longer Tommy, at least for now.

Phantommy opened his eyes, a fading blue tinge with scarlet red. It was a dire warning to Coraline and Tubbo to restrain the phantom, lest he turns violent and attacks everyone. Phantommy could not remember anything good, and only experienced his bad memories of everyone who was in the room. He steadily got up, grey scarf floating upwards, the sharp blades protecting him. Phantommy looked terrible, with an angry face and tears of hot magma.

Hatred roamed free within the phantom’s mind as he clenched his fists, looking at everyone with bright glaring eyes. Anger reigned within his mind, threatening to snap Phantommy at any moment.

He raised his eyebrows in bright interest, which quickly turned into a frown. Whether they used to be friends or enemies of Tommy, in Phantommy’s eyes, everyone was an enemy to him. He watched Coraline spark two balls of fire, and his blades went higher.
Coraline
Interactions: Tommy (+Phantommy) and Dream

@Stellarisium @Ghostboo

"Oh no," Tubbo managed to sputter as he moved next to Coraline. She could see in his mind that he was gathering the control of nearby animals, ready to strike if necessary. She clutched his hand tightly, then let go, as she made her way over to Tommy's corpse, laying serenely on the floor. Tommy. Tommy! she transmitted desperately, over and over again, never taking her gaze off the ever-so-still phantom a few metres away from her. Tommy... As a telepath, she searched his mind for sparks of life, but as expected from a dead person, everything was black, empty, and shrouded in infinite darkness. Coraline didn't know it prior to his temporary death, but now she knew she'd die for him. Even if he would return as Tommy afterwards, she hated seeing his limp body, and Phantommy. The memories had etched grooves in her heart, and she'd forever remember them. What would Tommy want?

Tubbo
Interactions: Tommy (+Phantommy), Coraline and Dream

@Stellarisium @Ghostboo

As Coraline gripped his hand, Tubbo glared at Dream, mustering the courage to stare at the piercing green eyes that had forever haunted him since they'd discovered him, down on the beach. His dagger appeared in his hand, as if it wanted to protect him at the peak of the fight. Sorry, little weapon, Tubbo thought at it. I don't think you'll help in this. He hated how all he could do when the arrow flew towards Tommy was stand there. Like an unhelpful cod, just as Coraline joked, he remembered, his heart dropping to his stomach. Why can't I do anything helpful, when my friends need it the most? His animal communication would be of some help, but it wouldn't provide as much power as they needed. I wish I could be a telepath, and know what Coraline's thinking...at least then I could serve as emotional support for her. And Dream...it'd be useful to have some insight into his thoughts as well. He sighed. He'd just have to have the animals on standby and see how this story would end.
Coraline
Interactions: Tommy (+Phantommy) and Dream

@Stellarisium @Ghostboo

"Oh no," Tubbo managed to sputter as he moved next to Coraline. She could see in his mind that he was gathering the control of nearby animals, ready to strike if necessary. She clutched his hand tightly, then let go, as she made her way over to Tommy's corpse, laying serenely on the floor. Tommy. Tommy! she transmitted desperately, over and over again, never taking her gaze off the ever-so-still phantom a few metres away from her. Tommy... As a telepath, she searched his mind for sparks of life, but as expected from a dead person, everything was black, empty, and shrouded in infinite darkness. Coraline didn't know it prior to his temporary death, but now she knew she'd die for him. Even if he would return as Tommy afterwards, she hated seeing his limp body, and Phantommy. The memories had etched grooves in her heart, and she'd forever remember them. What would Tommy want?

Tubbo
Interactions: Tommy (+Phantommy), Coraline and Dream

@Stellarisium @Ghostboo

As Coraline gripped his hand, Tubbo glared at Dream, mustering the courage to stare at the piercing green eyes that had forever haunted him since they'd discovered him, down on the beach. His dagger appeared in his hand, as if it wanted to protect him at the peak of the fight. Sorry, little weapon, Tubbo thought at it. I don't think you'll help in this. He hated how all he could do when the arrow flew towards Tommy was stand there. Like an unhelpful cod, just as Coraline joked, he remembered, his heart dropping to his stomach. Why can't I do anything helpful, when my friends need it the most? His animal communication would be of some help, but it wouldn't provide as much power as they needed. I wish I could be a telepath, and know what Coraline's thinking...at least then I could serve as emotional support for her. And Dream...it'd be useful to have some insight into his thoughts as well. He sighed. He'd just have to have the animals on standby and see how this story would end.
@komiko
she/her | intp-a 5w6 | female
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
· fandoms: hp, wof, kotlc
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png jA5A7gu.png
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
Za35UMn.png
YMPbu9R.png
yPlj8ew.png
rgen7rI.png
[center][b]Phantommy - interactions: basically everyone in the room -[/b] @komiko @Ghostboo [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f263682e32a542e4211c4796e3a974c0/tumblr_o3de2uewaC1u9rucio1_400.png[/img] Phantommy silently observed Coraline, then turned to look at the dead body of Tommy. Small orange sparks flew around Tommy and his body disappeared just in the wink of an eye. It didn’t bother him at all. Phantommy turned to gaze at Coraline, then at Tubbo, then at Dream and Ranboo. He didn’t like anyone that he saw, yet he felt the urge to just leave them be instead of hurting them. Still, he remained unmoving, the blue eyes flickering with red. “You know he’s gone. Why still call him?” Phantommy asked Coraline. His voice wasn’t like that of Tommy. It was harsh, cold, unfeeling, simply bitter. It also had a ghostly echo that seemed to ring within people’s skulls. He turned to Dream, and so did his scarf-blades. His mind went into a thinking frenzy as he observed the glowing green eyes. Phantommy took a bold step forward, the tear tracks on his face seeming to come alive with red heat. “Tommy never liked you…” he said carefully, delicately tracing on the word [i]liked[/i]. Phantommy could sense the surprise and fear Dream was quickly burying. It was a good enough reason to attack, but yet he hadn’t budged. Phantommy then turned to Tubbo, who was holding his small knife. It didn’t faze him in anyway, but it looked amusing. He returned his gaze to Coraline, studying her once more. It became obvious that from whatever he siphoned from Tommy’s memories, he knew the powers of the people around him. Phantommy quietly contemplated his options. It seemed like he acted in a way Dream did, but somehow in a different way that was more foreboding. The air around them hung thick with tension and slight fear. Phantommy kept quiet, scarf-blades swishing around him, poised for attack.[/center]
Phantommy
- interactions: basically everyone in the room -

@komiko @Ghostboo

Phantommy silently observed Coraline, then turned to look at the dead body of Tommy. Small orange sparks flew around Tommy and his body disappeared just in the wink of an eye. It didn’t bother him at all. Phantommy turned to gaze at Coraline, then at Tubbo, then at Dream and Ranboo. He didn’t like anyone that he saw, yet he felt the urge to just leave them be instead of hurting them. Still, he remained unmoving, the blue eyes flickering with red.

“You know he’s gone. Why still call him?” Phantommy asked Coraline. His voice wasn’t like that of Tommy. It was harsh, cold, unfeeling, simply bitter. It also had a ghostly echo that seemed to ring within people’s skulls. He turned to Dream, and so did his scarf-blades. His mind went into a thinking frenzy as he observed the glowing green eyes. Phantommy took a bold step forward, the tear tracks on his face seeming to come alive with red heat.

“Tommy never liked you…” he said carefully, delicately tracing on the word liked.

Phantommy could sense the surprise and fear Dream was quickly burying. It was a good enough reason to attack, but yet he hadn’t budged. Phantommy then turned to Tubbo, who was holding his small knife. It didn’t faze him in anyway, but it looked amusing. He returned his gaze to Coraline, studying her once more. It became obvious that from whatever he siphoned from Tommy’s memories, he knew the powers of the people around him.

Phantommy quietly contemplated his options. It seemed like he acted in a way Dream did, but somehow in a different way that was more foreboding. The air around them hung thick with tension and slight fear. Phantommy kept quiet, scarf-blades swishing around him, poised for attack.
Coraline
interactions: Phantommy, Dream and Tubbo

@Ghostboo @Stellarisium

Coraline's heartbeat was furiously speeding up. Phantommy was worse than she thought; all she could see in his thoughts was pure hate, dread, vengeance, and... nothingness. His mind seemed to drag her under the foggy murk, and it took a load of energy for her to escape the darkness. When he asked her why she was trying to communicate to Tommy, she chose her words carefully.

She hadn't ever encountered a phantom before, in her very long life, and knew that any one trigger could make him kill her. "Oh, you know...he was a friend," she said softly. "A new one, but he still held - holds - a place in my heart, you know..." her voice cracked, and her eyes faded back to their piercing blue colour. Is this sadness that I'm feeling? If it was, she didn't let it show on her face. Instead, she stood her ground, examining Phantommy.

Coraline's eyes averted to Dream, who was still trapped in the ring of fire. His face had become a mask of indifference, and anyone who wasn't a telepath wouldn't be able to detect the layers of fear building up inside him. She was, in fact, partly grateful to Phantommy for evoking fright in Dream, for it was something she'd never be able to pull off quite as accurately. Still eyeing Phantommy, she whispered to the air, "I hope it won't be long until you return, Tommy."
Coraline
interactions: Phantommy, Dream and Tubbo

@Ghostboo @Stellarisium

Coraline's heartbeat was furiously speeding up. Phantommy was worse than she thought; all she could see in his thoughts was pure hate, dread, vengeance, and... nothingness. His mind seemed to drag her under the foggy murk, and it took a load of energy for her to escape the darkness. When he asked her why she was trying to communicate to Tommy, she chose her words carefully.

She hadn't ever encountered a phantom before, in her very long life, and knew that any one trigger could make him kill her. "Oh, you know...he was a friend," she said softly. "A new one, but he still held - holds - a place in my heart, you know..." her voice cracked, and her eyes faded back to their piercing blue colour. Is this sadness that I'm feeling? If it was, she didn't let it show on her face. Instead, she stood her ground, examining Phantommy.

Coraline's eyes averted to Dream, who was still trapped in the ring of fire. His face had become a mask of indifference, and anyone who wasn't a telepath wouldn't be able to detect the layers of fear building up inside him. She was, in fact, partly grateful to Phantommy for evoking fright in Dream, for it was something she'd never be able to pull off quite as accurately. Still eyeing Phantommy, she whispered to the air, "I hope it won't be long until you return, Tommy."
@komiko
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
Za35UMn.png
YMPbu9R.png
yPlj8ew.png
rgen7rI.png
Dream (+Ranboo)

@komiko @Stellarisium

Dream was in a bit of a pickle this time. Trapped, with Tommy’s friends and a phantom who could probably attack him at the next moment, and Ranboo still unconscious. He blinked his green eyes once, glaring at the trio. He gazed at Phantommy with a mask of indifference, but the fear was still there and slowly rising. Dream hadn’t banked on the fact that Tommy would manifest as such right then at the lab. But then again, the past two times, Tommy had died in water, so perhaps he only could take form as Phantommy on surface land. That probably explains it.

Tubbo had his small knife in his hand, but it didn’t worry Dream. He chuckled when he heard Coraline talk about Tommy. “It’s quite obvious to me you like Tommy very much.” Dream remarked, smiling again. He caught Phantommy’s eyes, which were burning with hatred as ever. The only time I saw him, he had killed someone. I was lucky to not be noticed by him. Dream said to himself, shifting to adjust to Ranboo’s weight.

“He won’t be back for a while. At least not today.” Dream added, smiling at Coraline with sickening sweetness. He was careful not to drag Phantommy into the conversation. After all, even if he was immortal, it was impossible to kill a phantom, but they can very much hurt anyone still. “I know Tommy never liked me, it’s pretty obvious.”

Dream knew that if his own thoughts were right, Phantommy should retain most of his powers in this form. He would be able to copy the things Coraline and Tubbo could do, maybe even Dream’s own powers. If Phantommy chose to attack Coraline or Tubbo first, it might be enough for Dream to slip away. It clearly depended on the phantom’s own choices. But there was no need to fear possible death. Not now.

What worried Dream most about Phantommy was the way he acted. It was like Dream himself, but in many ways worse. It was easy for him to evoke fear in the hearts of many. The small compass glowed a purple near the phantom’s feet, but it didn’t catch his attention, as it was fixated on Coraline.
Dream (+Ranboo)

@komiko @Stellarisium

Dream was in a bit of a pickle this time. Trapped, with Tommy’s friends and a phantom who could probably attack him at the next moment, and Ranboo still unconscious. He blinked his green eyes once, glaring at the trio. He gazed at Phantommy with a mask of indifference, but the fear was still there and slowly rising. Dream hadn’t banked on the fact that Tommy would manifest as such right then at the lab. But then again, the past two times, Tommy had died in water, so perhaps he only could take form as Phantommy on surface land. That probably explains it.

Tubbo had his small knife in his hand, but it didn’t worry Dream. He chuckled when he heard Coraline talk about Tommy. “It’s quite obvious to me you like Tommy very much.” Dream remarked, smiling again. He caught Phantommy’s eyes, which were burning with hatred as ever. The only time I saw him, he had killed someone. I was lucky to not be noticed by him. Dream said to himself, shifting to adjust to Ranboo’s weight.

“He won’t be back for a while. At least not today.” Dream added, smiling at Coraline with sickening sweetness. He was careful not to drag Phantommy into the conversation. After all, even if he was immortal, it was impossible to kill a phantom, but they can very much hurt anyone still. “I know Tommy never liked me, it’s pretty obvious.”

Dream knew that if his own thoughts were right, Phantommy should retain most of his powers in this form. He would be able to copy the things Coraline and Tubbo could do, maybe even Dream’s own powers. If Phantommy chose to attack Coraline or Tubbo first, it might be enough for Dream to slip away. It clearly depended on the phantom’s own choices. But there was no need to fear possible death. Not now.

What worried Dream most about Phantommy was the way he acted. It was like Dream himself, but in many ways worse. It was easy for him to evoke fear in the hearts of many. The small compass glowed a purple near the phantom’s feet, but it didn’t catch his attention, as it was fixated on Coraline.
A28Svy9.png online | idle | offline
[center][b]Phantommy - interactions: Coraline and Dream -[/b] @komiko @Ghostboo [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f263682e32a542e4211c4796e3a974c0/tumblr_o3de2uewaC1u9rucio1_400.png[/img] Phantommy eyed Coraline suspiciously. [i]A friend of Tommy’s, huh.[/i] He told himself. And then there was the problem of Dream. Clearly he hated the guy with the mask, and it would be the perfect opportunity to just lash out at him. After all, it was simply and plainly revenge for all Dream did. But not now, he had to deal with Coraline and Tubbo first. “A friend…” he whispered, and one of the scarf-blades extended out wrapped around Coraline’s arm. It felt like neither substance nor shadow, something that seemed to exist, but didn’t at the same time. A truly weird sensation, and coupled with the flowing cold from Phantommy. He ignored the compass that pointed to Dream’s sister as it lay serenely on the floor, no signs of damage whatsoever. The wraparound pulled Coraline a little closer to Phantommy, and he stared deeply into her eyes. She had considered Tommy a friend. “Is this other person also a friend?” He asked, one of the blades moved to point at Tubbo. It didn’t help in any way to trust them by asking questions, but at least get to know these people Tommy was with. The phantom was like a whole different entity, with his own mind and his own thinking. Phantommy turned to look at Dream and let out an unearthly snarl. “When I’m done with them, [i]you’re next[/i].” He hissed, then turned back to Coraline. His pale face shone a little orange in the ring of fire that surrounded Dream, and the faded blue eyes were just staring. He couldn’t seem to remember any memories about Coraline and her friend, except for their names, and how the arrow had caused Tommy’s death. [i]Do you think that you could have saved him, telepath? Do you blame yourself for the death of your friend?[/i] Phantommy asked Coraline with his mind, cocking his head to a side in interest. He acted in a way that was simply inhuman, from the way he spoke and the way he did things. It was the way he was created, born from the first death of Tommy, who died angry and vengeful, causing Phantommy to manifest like such.[/center]
Phantommy
- interactions: Coraline and Dream -

@komiko @Ghostboo

Phantommy eyed Coraline suspiciously. A friend of Tommy’s, huh. He told himself. And then there was the problem of Dream. Clearly he hated the guy with the mask, and it would be the perfect opportunity to just lash out at him. After all, it was simply and plainly revenge for all Dream did. But not now, he had to deal with Coraline and Tubbo first.

“A friend…” he whispered, and one of the scarf-blades extended out wrapped around Coraline’s arm. It felt like neither substance nor shadow, something that seemed to exist, but didn’t at the same time. A truly weird sensation, and coupled with the flowing cold from Phantommy. He ignored the compass that pointed to Dream’s sister as it lay serenely on the floor, no signs of damage whatsoever. The wraparound pulled Coraline a little closer to Phantommy, and he stared deeply into her eyes. She had considered Tommy a friend.

“Is this other person also a friend?” He asked, one of the blades moved to point at Tubbo. It didn’t help in any way to trust them by asking questions, but at least get to know these people Tommy was with. The phantom was like a whole different entity, with his own mind and his own thinking. Phantommy turned to look at Dream and let out an unearthly snarl.

“When I’m done with them, you’re next.” He hissed, then turned back to Coraline. His pale face shone a little orange in the ring of fire that surrounded Dream, and the faded blue eyes were just staring. He couldn’t seem to remember any memories about Coraline and her friend, except for their names, and how the arrow had caused Tommy’s death.

Do you think that you could have saved him, telepath? Do you blame yourself for the death of your friend? Phantommy asked Coraline with his mind, cocking his head to a side in interest. He acted in a way that was simply inhuman, from the way he spoke and the way he did things. It was the way he was created, born from the first death of Tommy, who died angry and vengeful, causing Phantommy to manifest like such.
Coraline
Interactions: Phantommy
@Stellarisium

As Coraline got dragged closer to Phantommy, she was forced to gaze into his washed-out blue eyes, which held no clues about what he was thinking. It was so odd, not being able to hear someone's thoughts for once. If he was hoping for her to be scared, or at least one bit intimidated by him, she wasn't going to. This was suitable punishment for her, for not being able to save Tommy. If she got attacked by Phantommy, it'd be worth it, and Coraline knew the real Tommy would return soon. If she could just keep holding on to that small thread of hope, then she would.

"Yes," she said, trying to keep her voice at length. "T-that's Tubbo." She wanted to help Tubbo, free him from the grip of the scarf-blade, because he didn't deserve to be interrogated by the phantom the way she did. She also knew there were many ways she could do that. But she let it slide, just for once. If she was going to get Phantommy not to fight her, she would have to do it carefully, and show him that she wasn't a threat.

Yes, I- I do think I could've stopped his death. And... She had to inhale several times before answering the second question, and hearing the word 'death' made her hiccup, and want to back down. But she wouldn't. She couldn't. I fully blame myself for his death. I mean, what are all my strange powers for if I didn't use them rightfully? She bowed her head shamefully.

I've never felt this much guilt in my life. While I do blame Dream for the attack, I should've been able to stop it, she admitted. The familiar pounding in her head was back, from when she flooded the labs to escape. It's all my fault, my fault, my fault. How had it only been a few days since that happened? Except this time, I've hurted someone - my friend - by not using my pyrokinesis.

Tommy never should've died, and I don't deserve his sympathy because I couldn't do anything to help. She felt more worse than she'd ever been, and couldn't even look at Phantommy as a single tear slid down her cheek.
Coraline
Interactions: Phantommy
@Stellarisium

As Coraline got dragged closer to Phantommy, she was forced to gaze into his washed-out blue eyes, which held no clues about what he was thinking. It was so odd, not being able to hear someone's thoughts for once. If he was hoping for her to be scared, or at least one bit intimidated by him, she wasn't going to. This was suitable punishment for her, for not being able to save Tommy. If she got attacked by Phantommy, it'd be worth it, and Coraline knew the real Tommy would return soon. If she could just keep holding on to that small thread of hope, then she would.

"Yes," she said, trying to keep her voice at length. "T-that's Tubbo." She wanted to help Tubbo, free him from the grip of the scarf-blade, because he didn't deserve to be interrogated by the phantom the way she did. She also knew there were many ways she could do that. But she let it slide, just for once. If she was going to get Phantommy not to fight her, she would have to do it carefully, and show him that she wasn't a threat.

Yes, I- I do think I could've stopped his death. And... She had to inhale several times before answering the second question, and hearing the word 'death' made her hiccup, and want to back down. But she wouldn't. She couldn't. I fully blame myself for his death. I mean, what are all my strange powers for if I didn't use them rightfully? She bowed her head shamefully.

I've never felt this much guilt in my life. While I do blame Dream for the attack, I should've been able to stop it, she admitted. The familiar pounding in her head was back, from when she flooded the labs to escape. It's all my fault, my fault, my fault. How had it only been a few days since that happened? Except this time, I've hurted someone - my friend - by not using my pyrokinesis.

Tommy never should've died, and I don't deserve his sympathy because I couldn't do anything to help. She felt more worse than she'd ever been, and couldn't even look at Phantommy as a single tear slid down her cheek.
@komiko
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
Za35UMn.png
YMPbu9R.png
yPlj8ew.png
rgen7rI.png
[center][b]Phantommy - interacting with: Coraline -[/b] @komiko [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f263682e32a542e4211c4796e3a974c0/tumblr_o3de2uewaC1u9rucio1_400.png[/img] It felt a little strange to hear Coraline inside his own head. For one thing, she really liked Tommy and Tubbo as friends, and felt ashamed for Tommy’s death. He silently released Tubbo, the scarf sliding gracefully off his arm. The faded blue eyes showed no emotion, no sympathy towards Coraline as a tear slid down her cheek. “Your friend is not a threat, so I’ll have you know he’s safe. For now.” Phantommy did not release his grip on Coraline, but held on a little tighter. Of course, Tommy was going to come back, but it was going to take time. Quite some time. So it was Dream’s fault for starting the attack. He turned to glance at Dream for a while, then turned back to Coraline. Her head was still lowered. [i]Tommy has considered you a friend, telepath.[/i] Phantommy didn’t seem comfortable addressing people by their names. The other blades turned to face Coraline, and remained still. “I’d advise you not to approach your friend, or face consequences.” He directed it at Tubbo, his eyes sparked with a little malice. He continued to talk to Coraline, voice bitter and cold as ever. [i]Tommy and I may have similarities as we have our stark differences.[/i] Some of the blades came alight with flames when he said that, from mimicking the pyrokinesis. [i]And I retain some of his powers. I have only walked the earth twice until now, and I realised that he hasn’t had a friend until he met you.[/i] A little warmth slid into Phantommy’s voice, but his eyes remained cold. “However I believe that causing you harm wouldn’t do any good to anything.” He spoke, voice echoing around the room. Phantommy let out a small sigh. The tear streaks on his face were still glowing a little with heat. He suddenly released Coraline, and turned to face Dream. His foot had nudged the compass, but he didn’t bother picking it up. Phantommy approached the ring of fire, and the light cast on him glowed an eerie orange. He cocked his head to one side as he looked at Dream from head to toe. “It simply seems that you were the problem to this whole thing.” He said, a low growl underlining his anger. Tommy usually did have these vengeful feelings, and it was magnified more in the form of Phantommy. “Of course, there would be no point in trying to kill you due to immortality, but it would be a pleasure to cause you some pain.” The faded blue eyes were now orange with the light. Two scarf-blades extended and wrapped around Dream’s arms, Phantommy snapping his fingers and extinguishing the fire. Ranboo was still unconscious and simply slumped against the floor. Phantommy had no intention of harming the other telepath. Rage was boiling inside him as the burning blades came closer to Dream. It seemed like the phantom was doing what he masked man would do in his own situation: causing harm for the pleasure of self. Tommy would never do that. It was wrong. He always thought that if the enemy was at his mercy, he’d spare them. Tommy had planned to lock Dream away somewhere, or at least put him to hibernation-like sleep. There was no need for hurting him. He may be an enemy, but there was no reason to take a full revenge on them. It was just as bad as being the enemy himself. But this was Phantommy who was in control, and in that moment he felt like it was good to at least get some fun out of the harm he could cause. (whoosh long post)[/center]
Phantommy
- interacting with: Coraline -

@komiko

It felt a little strange to hear Coraline inside his own head. For one thing, she really liked Tommy and Tubbo as friends, and felt ashamed for Tommy’s death. He silently released Tubbo, the scarf sliding gracefully off his arm. The faded blue eyes showed no emotion, no sympathy towards Coraline as a tear slid down her cheek.

“Your friend is not a threat, so I’ll have you know he’s safe. For now.”

Phantommy did not release his grip on Coraline, but held on a little tighter. Of course, Tommy was going to come back, but it was going to take time. Quite some time. So it was Dream’s fault for starting the attack. He turned to glance at Dream for a while, then turned back to Coraline. Her head was still lowered.

Tommy has considered you a friend, telepath. Phantommy didn’t seem comfortable addressing people by their names. The other blades turned to face Coraline, and remained still. “I’d advise you not to approach your friend, or face consequences.” He directed it at Tubbo, his eyes sparked with a little malice. He continued to talk to Coraline, voice bitter and cold as ever.

Tommy and I may have similarities as we have our stark differences. Some of the blades came alight with flames when he said that, from mimicking the pyrokinesis. And I retain some of his powers. I have only walked the earth twice until now, and I realised that he hasn’t had a friend until he met you. A little warmth slid into Phantommy’s voice, but his eyes remained cold. “However I believe that causing you harm wouldn’t do any good to anything.” He spoke, voice echoing around the room.

Phantommy let out a small sigh. The tear streaks on his face were still glowing a little with heat. He suddenly released Coraline, and turned to face Dream. His foot had nudged the compass, but he didn’t bother picking it up. Phantommy approached the ring of fire, and the light cast on him glowed an eerie orange. He cocked his head to one side as he looked at Dream from head to toe.

“It simply seems that you were the problem to this whole thing.” He said, a low growl underlining his anger. Tommy usually did have these vengeful feelings, and it was magnified more in the form of Phantommy. “Of course, there would be no point in trying to kill you due to immortality, but it would be a pleasure to cause you some pain.” The faded blue eyes were now orange with the light.

Two scarf-blades extended and wrapped around Dream’s arms, Phantommy snapping his fingers and extinguishing the fire. Ranboo was still unconscious and simply slumped against the floor. Phantommy had no intention of harming the other telepath. Rage was boiling inside him as the burning blades came closer to Dream. It seemed like the phantom was doing what he masked man would do in his own situation: causing harm for the pleasure of self.

Tommy would never do that. It was wrong. He always thought that if the enemy was at his mercy, he’d spare them. Tommy had planned to lock Dream away somewhere, or at least put him to hibernation-like sleep. There was no need for hurting him. He may be an enemy, but there was no reason to take a full revenge on them. It was just as bad as being the enemy himself. But this was Phantommy who was in control, and in that moment he felt like it was good to at least get some fun out of the harm he could cause.

(whoosh long post)
Dream

@Stellarisium

Dream hadn’t flinched when Phantommy had grabbed him with those strange scarf-blades, nor when some came alight with flames and were pointed right at him. But deep inside he was starting to worry a lot. Dream hadn’t been in a situation where he was tortured or at least feeling pain and being at the mercy of the enemy. Well, if he wanted to keep his dignity and all, he’d have to deal with the phantom.

Of course. The phantom was like the dark side, the shadow of Tommy. Always and never there at the same time. Of course he would hate Dream, would love to destroy him like how Dream had done to those who stood in his way. His glowing green eyes met the washed-out blue. If Phantommy probably gazed deep enough, he’d see a sort of terrified version of Dream.

Every detail of his face was clear to him; the tear tracks of magma; the blond hair; the faded blue eyes; and the glitch that surrounded him. It was a strange thing to see, glitched colours flickering around the phantom. Wrong death, wrong time, wrong place, wrong circumstances. A glitch in the timeline of things.

Dream would heal, yes, but he was like a small toy to Phantommy. Dream felt odd at the prospect of silently hoping Coraline would stop the phantom. Ranboo was beginning to stir, and so Dream used his bit of control to make sure Ranboo didn’t start to attack Phantommy. It was a risk Dream didn’t want to take with his own precious telepath.

The blades upon his skin felt strange. Cold, but felt sometimes it had no substance even though it was clearly trapping Dream. Never succumb to fear. He told himself as he continued to gaze right into the eyes of Phantommy, which reminded himself of long, dark tunnels that seemed to have no light at the end.
Dream

@Stellarisium

Dream hadn’t flinched when Phantommy had grabbed him with those strange scarf-blades, nor when some came alight with flames and were pointed right at him. But deep inside he was starting to worry a lot. Dream hadn’t been in a situation where he was tortured or at least feeling pain and being at the mercy of the enemy. Well, if he wanted to keep his dignity and all, he’d have to deal with the phantom.

Of course. The phantom was like the dark side, the shadow of Tommy. Always and never there at the same time. Of course he would hate Dream, would love to destroy him like how Dream had done to those who stood in his way. His glowing green eyes met the washed-out blue. If Phantommy probably gazed deep enough, he’d see a sort of terrified version of Dream.

Every detail of his face was clear to him; the tear tracks of magma; the blond hair; the faded blue eyes; and the glitch that surrounded him. It was a strange thing to see, glitched colours flickering around the phantom. Wrong death, wrong time, wrong place, wrong circumstances. A glitch in the timeline of things.

Dream would heal, yes, but he was like a small toy to Phantommy. Dream felt odd at the prospect of silently hoping Coraline would stop the phantom. Ranboo was beginning to stir, and so Dream used his bit of control to make sure Ranboo didn’t start to attack Phantommy. It was a risk Dream didn’t want to take with his own precious telepath.

The blades upon his skin felt strange. Cold, but felt sometimes it had no substance even though it was clearly trapping Dream. Never succumb to fear. He told himself as he continued to gaze right into the eyes of Phantommy, which reminded himself of long, dark tunnels that seemed to have no light at the end.
A28Svy9.png online | idle | offline
Coraline
Interacting with: Phantommy and Dream

@Stellarisium @Ghostboo

"Y-you let me go," Coraline breathed, her voice half disbelieving, half grateful. "You didn't hurt me." So a small part of Tommy must still be in there, if it was instinct not to attack me, or Tubbo. She stood next to Tubbo, confused theories forming in her head. As Phantommy threatened Dream, she listened in on his thoughts for no apparent reason. Dream was good at burying his true self, but a skilled telepath could pick out the genuine emotions in there and interpret them. Latching herself onto his mind, she felt threads of fear and insecurity.

Of course, Dream never would've experienced a situation like this, a situation where he's the underdog. He's used to being the powerful antagonist. She felt the urge to leave him there, under the hands of Phantommy. Coraline also saw the overall benefits for her and Tubbo - Dream would get what he truly deserved, and possibly be too wounded and traumatised to come back for her and Tubbo by the time Phantommy dematerialised.

Her eyes widened when she heard him silently wish for her to finish Phantommy, and her mind suddenly stopped as she stared at him. Ha. Dream wants me to help him, how fitting. After all he's done to us, and Tommy, he expects me to help him? Likely. But... Her heart seemed to think otherwise as she thought, But no-one deserves to suffer the wrath of a vengeful phantom. Especially Dream, because he was the one who ultimately caused his death, me aside. There's a slim chance he's going to make it out alive.

She rubbed her eyes in exhaustion. What could she do, when her head screamed, Don't help the man who killed your friend! Don't side with a monster like him! He's like the rebels, and he'll abuse your powers! and her heart whispered, If you're really good, you'd help him, no matter the cost. Coraline huffed and turned away from Phantommy and Dream, her eyes glowing red once more from the pressure. What would Tommy do?
Coraline
Interacting with: Phantommy and Dream

@Stellarisium @Ghostboo

"Y-you let me go," Coraline breathed, her voice half disbelieving, half grateful. "You didn't hurt me." So a small part of Tommy must still be in there, if it was instinct not to attack me, or Tubbo. She stood next to Tubbo, confused theories forming in her head. As Phantommy threatened Dream, she listened in on his thoughts for no apparent reason. Dream was good at burying his true self, but a skilled telepath could pick out the genuine emotions in there and interpret them. Latching herself onto his mind, she felt threads of fear and insecurity.

Of course, Dream never would've experienced a situation like this, a situation where he's the underdog. He's used to being the powerful antagonist. She felt the urge to leave him there, under the hands of Phantommy. Coraline also saw the overall benefits for her and Tubbo - Dream would get what he truly deserved, and possibly be too wounded and traumatised to come back for her and Tubbo by the time Phantommy dematerialised.

Her eyes widened when she heard him silently wish for her to finish Phantommy, and her mind suddenly stopped as she stared at him. Ha. Dream wants me to help him, how fitting. After all he's done to us, and Tommy, he expects me to help him? Likely. But... Her heart seemed to think otherwise as she thought, But no-one deserves to suffer the wrath of a vengeful phantom. Especially Dream, because he was the one who ultimately caused his death, me aside. There's a slim chance he's going to make it out alive.

She rubbed her eyes in exhaustion. What could she do, when her head screamed, Don't help the man who killed your friend! Don't side with a monster like him! He's like the rebels, and he'll abuse your powers! and her heart whispered, If you're really good, you'd help him, no matter the cost. Coraline huffed and turned away from Phantommy and Dream, her eyes glowing red once more from the pressure. What would Tommy do?
@komiko
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png