Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Merfolk [IC]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
[center][b]Phantommy - interactions: Dream and Coraline[/b] @komiko @Ghostboo [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f263682e32a542e4211c4796e3a974c0/tumblr_o3de2uewaC1u9rucio1_400.png[/img] For the first time, Phantommy showed a proper emotion upon his face. He grinned maliciously, revealing a set of perfect white teeth that were slightly pointed. The blades moved ever closer to Dream, threatening him. “Like I said, you aren’t a threat, and there’s no point harming you.” He replied to Coraline, keeping his eyes still on Dream. Phantommy could sense the small fear buried under Dream’s shell of crumbling protection. That was going to be fun. Coraline and Tubbo, hopefully they weren’t planning on interfering with anything. A part of the scarf had wrapped right around Dream’s neck, but hadn’t begun to squeeze. The first blade penetrated Dream’s skin, making a thin red line upon his arm. A stifled sound escaped Dream’s mouth, but he kept his brave face standing. [i]I admire your bravery, all the more fun to see you eventually accept defeat.[/i] Phantommy thought. He was going to make Dream pay for the things he did to Tommy. Flashes of memories came to the phantom’s mind, all reminding him of only the bad things that had taken place in Tommy’s life. Most of them belonged to the time he was with Dream, others about when he wandered the seas after escape. It made Phantommy even more bitter as his eyes flashes with red, gazing deeply into Dream. During the two times he had travelled the earth, Phantommy had remained on the cliff overlooking the sea, bottling up his rage until Tommy returned. Another blade had chosen to penetrate Dream’s skin. Of course, the wounds were healing almost immediately after they were made, but the pain would remain. And he wanted to make sure he was giving Dream more than enough of that deserved pain. Every time that Tommy died, he would end up floating in the darkness, simply floating until he count return to his physical body. During this time he’d contemplate about the current situation. What was Phantommy doing? If he hurt any of his friends…it worried Tommy. A more concerning thing was Dream. Not that he was in a position to attack, but rather be severely harmed. Tommy silently hoped that Coraline would stop Phantommy before he went too far. [i]Don't make him go too far…[/i][/center]
Phantommy
- interactions: Dream and Coraline

@komiko @Ghostboo

tumblr_o3de2uewaC1u9rucio1_400.png

For the first time, Phantommy showed a proper emotion upon his face. He grinned maliciously, revealing a set of perfect white teeth that were slightly pointed. The blades moved ever closer to Dream, threatening him. “Like I said, you aren’t a threat, and there’s no point harming you.” He replied to Coraline, keeping his eyes still on Dream. Phantommy could sense the small fear buried under Dream’s shell of crumbling protection. That was going to be fun. Coraline and Tubbo, hopefully they weren’t planning on interfering with anything.

A part of the scarf had wrapped right around Dream’s neck, but hadn’t begun to squeeze. The first blade penetrated Dream’s skin, making a thin red line upon his arm. A stifled sound escaped Dream’s mouth, but he kept his brave face standing. I admire your bravery, all the more fun to see you eventually accept defeat. Phantommy thought. He was going to make Dream pay for the things he did to Tommy.

Flashes of memories came to the phantom’s mind, all reminding him of only the bad things that had taken place in Tommy’s life. Most of them belonged to the time he was with Dream, others about when he wandered the seas after escape. It made Phantommy even more bitter as his eyes flashes with red, gazing deeply into Dream. During the two times he had travelled the earth, Phantommy had remained on the cliff overlooking the sea, bottling up his rage until Tommy returned.

Another blade had chosen to penetrate Dream’s skin. Of course, the wounds were healing almost immediately after they were made, but the pain would remain. And he wanted to make sure he was giving Dream more than enough of that deserved pain.

Every time that Tommy died, he would end up floating in the darkness, simply floating until he count return to his physical body. During this time he’d contemplate about the current situation. What was Phantommy doing? If he hurt any of his friends…it worried Tommy. A more concerning thing was Dream. Not that he was in a position to attack, but rather be severely harmed. Tommy silently hoped that Coraline would stop Phantommy before he went too far.

Don't make him go too far…
Dream

@komiko @Stellarisium

Dream winced as Phantommy decided to induce some pain. The wounds that healed quickly still seemed to linger with a stinging sensation that he didn’t like at all. However, he kept his silence as the vengeful phantom continued, suffering the pain. Of course Coraline wasn’t going to help him, nor was Tubbo, and Ranboo would barely stand a chance. It was so scary, so terrifying, to be vulnerable and alone, just like the days when he was still young.

He groaned quietly as another one of the wounds healed, stinging again. The sensation was running free upon his body, as he struggled to not show signs of weakness. This phantom was a terrible thing, and Dream didn’t exactly believe that such a thing could have manifested from the death of Tommy.

Dream was scared. He may survive, but terribly wounded and traumatised.
Dream

@komiko @Stellarisium

Dream winced as Phantommy decided to induce some pain. The wounds that healed quickly still seemed to linger with a stinging sensation that he didn’t like at all. However, he kept his silence as the vengeful phantom continued, suffering the pain. Of course Coraline wasn’t going to help him, nor was Tubbo, and Ranboo would barely stand a chance. It was so scary, so terrifying, to be vulnerable and alone, just like the days when he was still young.

He groaned quietly as another one of the wounds healed, stinging again. The sensation was running free upon his body, as he struggled to not show signs of weakness. This phantom was a terrible thing, and Dream didn’t exactly believe that such a thing could have manifested from the death of Tommy.

Dream was scared. He may survive, but terribly wounded and traumatised.
A28Svy9.png online | idle | offline
Coraline
Interacting with: Dream and Phantommy
@Ghostboo @Stellarisium

Coraline sighed. I'd much rather watch Phantommy beat you to death, she transmitted to Dream. I mean, you can't deny it - you deserve it. And currently, I'm definitely not leaning towards the 'save Dream and escape' option. So unless you can convince me why I should stop Phantommy, and why you deserve my mercy, then I'll help. She shrugged nonchalantly at Dream's desperate thoughts, shutting herself off from his mind.

But Tommy...he'd want her to stop the phantom, wouldn't he? Coraline could tell from the time she'd spent with him that he wasn't one to let others suffer, and that while he certainly did want Dream to pay, he hated Phantommy's presence and was depending on her to save him, and Tubbo, and even Dream and Ranboo.

Alright, Tommy and Tubbo. I'm doing this for you.

She stood between Dream and Phantommy, a dome of turquoise water forming around Dream and Coraline. "You're not hurting Dream," she managed to sputter, still disbelieving at the fact that she was helping the green-eyed manipulator.
Coraline
@Ghostboo @Stellarisium

Coraline sighed. I'd much rather watch Phantommy beat you to death, she transmitted to Dream. I mean, you can't deny it - you deserve it. And currently, I'm definitely not leaning towards the 'save Dream and escape' option. So unless you can convince me why I should stop Phantommy, and why you deserve my mercy, then I'll help. She shrugged nonchalantly at Dream's desperate thoughts, shutting herself off from his mind.

But Tommy...he'd want her to stop the phantom, wouldn't he? Coraline could tell from the time she'd spent with him that he wasn't one to let others suffer, and that while he certainly did want Dream to pay, he hated Phantommy's presence and was depending on her to save him, and Tubbo, and even Dream and Ranboo.

Alright, Tommy and Tubbo. I'm doing this for you.

She stood between Dream and Phantommy, a dome of turquoise water forming around Dream and Coraline. "You're not hurting Dream," she managed to sputter, still disbelieving at the fact that she was helping the green-eyed manipulator.
@komiko
she/her | intp-a 5w6 | female
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
· fandoms: hp, wof, kotlc
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png jA5A7gu.png
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
Za35UMn.png
YMPbu9R.png
yPlj8ew.png
rgen7rI.png
[center][b]Phantommy - interactions: Dream and Coraline -[/b] @komiko @Ghostboo [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f263682e32a542e4211c4796e3a974c0/tumblr_o3de2uewaC1u9rucio1_400.png[/img] Phantommy suddenly released his grip on Dream as the water formed around him and Coraline. He turned to face Coraline, his anger rising. "You're going to help this person, evil as he is? You're going to let him live?" He snarled, blades raised. "You're just like Tommy, who doesn't know when it's time to end someone's life for the better of many." Phantommy paced the room, washed-out blue eyes contorted with fury. Coraline was not a threat before, but was she now, interfering with his own plans? Yet he could bring himself to harm her or her friends; they hadn't done anything wrong in the eyes of Tommy. He noticed the lone compass on the floor and used one of his blades to pick it up, gazing at the compass needle for a long while in the silence.
Phantommy
- interactions: Dream and Coraline -

@komiko @Ghostboo

Phantommy suddenly released his grip on Dream as the water formed around him and Coraline. He turned to face Coraline, his anger rising. "You're going to help this person, evil as he is? You're going to let him live?" He snarled, blades raised. "You're just like Tommy, who doesn't know when it's time to end someone's life for the better of many."

Phantommy paced the room, washed-out blue eyes contorted with fury. Coraline was not a threat before, but was she now, interfering with his own plans? Yet he could bring himself to harm her or her friends; they hadn't done anything wrong in the eyes of Tommy. He noticed the lone compass on the floor and used one of his blades to pick it up, gazing at the compass needle for a long while in the silence.
Coraline

@Stellarisium @Ghostboo

Coraline twined her fingers together as she stood her ground, her narrowed red eyes promising danger. "I never said I was going to help him," she said, struggling to keep her voice calm amidst the clear fury on Phantommy's face and fear in Tubbo and Dream's thoughts. "But I'm not going to do anything for you as well, because while Dream absolutely deserves to die, you don't deserve to be here, torturing him." She spun around to Dream, who was looking up at her silently, his face not revealing any clue to what he was thinking about her and Phantommy. "Don't think I'm doing this for you. I'm never forgiving you, and I'm going to leave you to sustain and survive."

As Phantommy gazed at the compass, Coraline took a step closer to him. "I get it. You want vengeance, and you want to see him get a taste of his own medicine. But you don't get to choose, do you? Who does?" She glanced at Tubbo, who was staring at the floor. "Tommy. Dream never did anything to you, and his death was my fault as much as it was his. Admit it." As she awaited his response, she focussed her gaze on the dome around them. Would it protect them for long, if Phantommy lost his temper and decided to attack? A phantom would most definitely be able to cause a lot of damage, and Tubbo couldn't do much. Did I make the wrong choice?
Coraline

@Stellarisium @Ghostboo

Coraline twined her fingers together as she stood her ground, her narrowed red eyes promising danger. "I never said I was going to help him," she said, struggling to keep her voice calm amidst the clear fury on Phantommy's face and fear in Tubbo and Dream's thoughts. "But I'm not going to do anything for you as well, because while Dream absolutely deserves to die, you don't deserve to be here, torturing him." She spun around to Dream, who was looking up at her silently, his face not revealing any clue to what he was thinking about her and Phantommy. "Don't think I'm doing this for you. I'm never forgiving you, and I'm going to leave you to sustain and survive."

As Phantommy gazed at the compass, Coraline took a step closer to him. "I get it. You want vengeance, and you want to see him get a taste of his own medicine. But you don't get to choose, do you? Who does?" She glanced at Tubbo, who was staring at the floor. "Tommy. Dream never did anything to you, and his death was my fault as much as it was his. Admit it." As she awaited his response, she focussed her gaze on the dome around them. Would it protect them for long, if Phantommy lost his temper and decided to attack? A phantom would most definitely be able to cause a lot of damage, and Tubbo couldn't do much. Did I make the wrong choice?
@komiko
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
Za35UMn.png
YMPbu9R.png
yPlj8ew.png
rgen7rI.png
[center][size=6][emoji=crystal ball size=1][font=courier new][b][u]Phantommy[/u][/b][/font][emoji=crystal ball size=1][/size] [b]- Interactions: Coraline and Dream -[/b] @komiko @Ghostboo [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f263682e32a542e4211c4796e3a974c0/tumblr_o3de2uewaC1u9rucio1_400.png[/img] “He’s the reason why his sister, Drista, is dead. He’s the reason why Tommy died and thus created me. I am a product of everything Tommy wanted to hide from himself, the darkness he buried for so long.” Phantommy hissed, also taking a step forward. He pocketed the compass and glared at Dream briefly before turning back to Coraline. But he couldn’t deny that Coraline had fault with Tommy’s own death. Inside Phantommy, conflicting ideas clashed with each other. A small part of Tommy was still alive in Phantommy, though it wasn’t that obvious at first sight. His eyes stained red, fists clenched and teeth bared. A single drop of magma had slid off his face and dropped onto the floor with a squelch, burning the floor slightly before hardening. Yet he was still angry. “Hurting Tommy is as bad as hurting me. And Tommy doesn’t deserve to feel pain.” He snarled, turning to Dream, darkness and evil gleaming brightly in the eyes that were no longer their fading blue, but a bright and dangerous red. His own thoughts were dripping with malice.
Phantommy
- Interactions: Coraline and Dream -
@komiko @Ghostboo

“He’s the reason why his sister, Drista, is dead. He’s the reason why Tommy died and thus created me. I am a product of everything Tommy wanted to hide from himself, the darkness he buried for so long.” Phantommy hissed, also taking a step forward. He pocketed the compass and glared at Dream briefly before turning back to Coraline. But he couldn’t deny that Coraline had fault with Tommy’s own death. Inside Phantommy, conflicting ideas clashed with each other.

A small part of Tommy was still alive in Phantommy, though it wasn’t that obvious at first sight. His eyes stained red, fists clenched and teeth bared. A single drop of magma had slid off his face and dropped onto the floor with a squelch, burning the floor slightly before hardening. Yet he was still angry.

“Hurting Tommy is as bad as hurting me. And Tommy doesn’t deserve to feel pain.” He snarled, turning to Dream, darkness and evil gleaming brightly in the eyes that were no longer their fading blue, but a bright and dangerous red. His own thoughts were dripping with malice.
Bartz eventually decided to hide in the cave for the time being and seemed to be very comfortable hiding in it which could be seen by how he had curled up and fallen asleep rather quickly.
Bartz eventually decided to hide in the cave for the time being and seemed to be very comfortable hiding in it which could be seen by how he had curled up and fallen asleep rather quickly.
LIo8D8G.gif
Coraline
Interacting with: Phantommy

@Stellarisium @Ghostboo

"And so it is," Coraline replied, taking an unconscious step back from the approaching phantom. "I never planned on hurting you, but I can if I must, just remember that." Why isn't Tubbo doing anything? Doesn't he know I need help? Come on, do something, Tubbo!

She wouldn't dare look back at her friend, but she detected slight movement in the corner of her eye. Maybe he was doing something...or he was just being a coward and running off. Either way, she'd still have to face Phantommy. Drista. Dream's sister. I wonder where she is... She wouldn't be able to help, but Coraline was still curious about her.

"So tell me, what exactly are you going to do to Dream? Something other than torturing him physically, perhaps?" she questioned, hoping to create a good enough distraction to get Dream safe in some way. The dome flickered briefly, as if mirroring her buried uncertainty. She had a feeling her questions wouldn't keep Phantommy away for long, and that she had to do something more. Oh, Tommy. What are you thinking about this?
Coraline
Interacting with: Phantommy

@Stellarisium @Ghostboo

"And so it is," Coraline replied, taking an unconscious step back from the approaching phantom. "I never planned on hurting you, but I can if I must, just remember that." Why isn't Tubbo doing anything? Doesn't he know I need help? Come on, do something, Tubbo!

She wouldn't dare look back at her friend, but she detected slight movement in the corner of her eye. Maybe he was doing something...or he was just being a coward and running off. Either way, she'd still have to face Phantommy. Drista. Dream's sister. I wonder where she is... She wouldn't be able to help, but Coraline was still curious about her.

"So tell me, what exactly are you going to do to Dream? Something other than torturing him physically, perhaps?" she questioned, hoping to create a good enough distraction to get Dream safe in some way. The dome flickered briefly, as if mirroring her buried uncertainty. She had a feeling her questions wouldn't keep Phantommy away for long, and that she had to do something more. Oh, Tommy. What are you thinking about this?
@komiko
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
Za35UMn.png
YMPbu9R.png
yPlj8ew.png
rgen7rI.png
[center][size=6][emoji=crystal ball size=1][font=courier new][b][u]Phantommy[/u][/b][/font][emoji=crystal ball size=1][/size] [b]- Interactions: Coraline and Dream -[/b] @komiko @Ghostboo [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f263682e32a542e4211c4796e3a974c0/tumblr_o3de2uewaC1u9rucio1_400.png[/img] “I wouldn’t harm you unless you stood in the way, and then again, Phantoms cannot truly be harmed.” Phantommy said, eyes still fixed on Dream. The phantom paced the room again, thinking. “In the remaining time that I can stay, I plan to at least show him what it means to be the one without power, to have nothing but the pain of his mistakes.” He still had majority of the day to do what he wanted, so it wasn’t a thing to rush yet. Phantommy could feel that Coraline might try to stall him from doing more to Dream. He turned to Coraline and moved a little closer, glaring, then turned his attention to Ranboo, and almost immediately ignored the other telepath. He wasn’t of importance for now. “Did Tommy consider you to be someone of significance to him?” Phantommy asked, thinking. Harming Coraline would hurt Tommy’s feelings…but she didn’t save him. But then Tommy would forgive her, would he not? Back in the darkness of which Tommy was floating around in, he could feel the spikes of anger his phantom was experiencing. Whatever was causing it, he hoped that Coraline and Tubbo were safe and were not in the way. He also silently hoped that the green-eyed Dream did not suffer the wrath of the vengeful phantom.
Phantommy
- Interactions: Coraline and Dream -
@komiko @Ghostboo

“I wouldn’t harm you unless you stood in the way, and then again, Phantoms cannot truly be harmed.” Phantommy said, eyes still fixed on Dream. The phantom paced the room again, thinking. “In the remaining time that I can stay, I plan to at least show him what it means to be the one without power, to have nothing but the pain of his mistakes.” He still had majority of the day to do what he wanted, so it wasn’t a thing to rush yet.

Phantommy could feel that Coraline might try to stall him from doing more to Dream. He turned to Coraline and moved a little closer, glaring, then turned his attention to Ranboo, and almost immediately ignored the other telepath. He wasn’t of importance for now. “Did Tommy consider you to be someone of significance to him?” Phantommy asked, thinking. Harming Coraline would hurt Tommy’s feelings…but she didn’t save him. But then Tommy would forgive her, would he not?

Back in the darkness of which Tommy was floating around in, he could feel the spikes of anger his phantom was experiencing. Whatever was causing it, he hoped that Coraline and Tubbo were safe and were not in the way. He also silently hoped that the green-eyed Dream did not suffer the wrath of the vengeful phantom.
Coraline
Interacting with: Phantommy and Dream

@Stellarisium @Ghostboo

"I can assure you he did," Coraline responded firmly, trying to meet the phantom's cold red eyes, which showed some slight resemblance to hers. It was difficult not to think about how she'd betrayed Tommy, just upon meeting him. Death was a big thing, and it was taking Tommy longer to return than she'd expected.

"Let me ask you a question - you care about Tommy's thoughts and feelings, don't you?" She paused tentatively, then answered her own question, "Of course you do. You're like a darker mini-him. And you well and truly know that he wouldn't want you to be doing this, to both me and Dream." Coraline blinked, her cheeks flaring red when she saw Dream staring purposefully at her.

"I'm not on any 'side' at the moment, and there are many brutal punishments Dream deserves, but don't you think this is a little much?" She inched a centimetre closer to Dream, giving Tubbo a meaningful look when he met her eyes. Go, while I'm making a distraction, quick, she transmitted desperately. Do whatever you have to do, but I'm letting you do the honours because your powers are way less terrifying than mine, no offense. But I'd be happy to start an inferno if necessary, just give me the signal.

Coraline didn't like the way Phantommy was glaring at her, his bloodshot red eyes pulsing with anger. She could feel the heat calling to her to do something, but she was going to stay calm. Not just yet, Coraline. Not just yet.
Coraline
Interacting with: Phantommy and Dream

@Stellarisium @Ghostboo

"I can assure you he did," Coraline responded firmly, trying to meet the phantom's cold red eyes, which showed some slight resemblance to hers. It was difficult not to think about how she'd betrayed Tommy, just upon meeting him. Death was a big thing, and it was taking Tommy longer to return than she'd expected.

"Let me ask you a question - you care about Tommy's thoughts and feelings, don't you?" She paused tentatively, then answered her own question, "Of course you do. You're like a darker mini-him. And you well and truly know that he wouldn't want you to be doing this, to both me and Dream." Coraline blinked, her cheeks flaring red when she saw Dream staring purposefully at her.

"I'm not on any 'side' at the moment, and there are many brutal punishments Dream deserves, but don't you think this is a little much?" She inched a centimetre closer to Dream, giving Tubbo a meaningful look when he met her eyes. Go, while I'm making a distraction, quick, she transmitted desperately. Do whatever you have to do, but I'm letting you do the honours because your powers are way less terrifying than mine, no offense. But I'd be happy to start an inferno if necessary, just give me the signal.

Coraline didn't like the way Phantommy was glaring at her, his bloodshot red eyes pulsing with anger. She could feel the heat calling to her to do something, but she was going to stay calm. Not just yet, Coraline. Not just yet.
@komiko
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png