Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 812 813 814 815 816 ... 1132 1133
@Falorni All skins that depict wounds or gore are put in a separate queue that is looked at by the site owners, as they have ultimate say over what content is allowed in custom skins. If you post your skin here, we can, at best, give an opinion on if it's likely to be rejected or not based on the gore content. Generally, open, bleeding wounds with red blood are unlikely to be accepted.
@Falorni All skins that depict wounds or gore are put in a separate queue that is looked at by the site owners, as they have ultimate say over what content is allowed in custom skins. If you post your skin here, we can, at best, give an opinion on if it's likely to be rejected or not based on the gore content. Generally, open, bleeding wounds with red blood are unlikely to be accepted.
[quote name="SuburbanSamurai" date="2022-01-28 15:56:15" ] @Falorni All skins that depict wounds or gore are put in a separate queue that is looked at by the site owners, as they have ultimate say over what content is allowed in custom skins. If you post your skin here, we can, at best, give an opinion on if it's likely to be rejected or not based on the gore content. Generally, open, bleeding wounds with red blood are unlikely to be accepted. [/quote] Noted - thank you for the reply! Would it be okay to PM for a direct opinion? ;v;
SuburbanSamurai wrote on 2022-01-28 15:56:15:
Noted - thank you for the reply! Would it be okay to PM for a direct opinion? ;v;
FoJSh5v.gif Fal
FR time +10
B0SOpoT.png
I'm not sure if it's the right place to post this; but I'm having trouble finding the itemID of the new crystaline gala skins. When I check the items in the hoard, they show 3500 gold value instead of their itemID. Only the baldwin's brew created skins show their itemID.

This also happens with all 2021 holiday skins (excluding the baldwins brew created skins of course).
I'm not sure if it's the right place to post this; but I'm having trouble finding the itemID of the new crystaline gala skins. When I check the items in the hoard, they show 3500 gold value instead of their itemID. Only the baldwin's brew created skins show their itemID.

This also happens with all 2021 holiday skins (excluding the baldwins brew created skins of course).
Q26XRWc.png
@Volgera new festival skins always have their hoardsell value listed instead of the id number- if you click the skin to preview you can view the id in the top bar [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/452042992539402251/937330277414490142/Screenshot_20220130_135431.png[/img] or alternatively by looking the item up in the game database. if you type 'gala 2022' in the description field it brings up all skins from this festival, and going to their page has the item id listed
@Volgera new festival skins always have their hoardsell value listed instead of the id number- if you click the skin to preview you can view the id in the top bar

Screenshot_20220130_135431.png

or alternatively by looking the item up in the game database. if you type 'gala 2022' in the description field it brings up all skins from this festival, and going to their page has the item id listed
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@croissants
thank you very much for the clarification! :D
@croissants
thank you very much for the clarification! :D
Q26XRWc.png
Hello! I was sent a version of my skin and was told that it would be accepted and I sent it in, later it was denied. I was wondering where is it not dark enough? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/351264598269100042/937595327618379856/glacial_hour_RB_F.png[/img]
Hello! I was sent a version of my skin and was told that it would be accepted and I sent it in, later it was denied. I was wondering where is it not dark enough?
glacial_hour_RB_F.png

Nqjrgqm.png
Hi there! Not sure if this is allowed, but I'll try my luck anyway. I've got [gamedb item=43203] back today (thank you for approving it, by the way!), and, unfortunately, I have noticed some anti-aliasing issues on the vines/leaves which were not noticeable in Photoshop when making the skin. I have adjusted the image (below) to make the vines a tiny bit softer, as well as touched up some other pixely-looking bits on the face and cheeks. It's virtually the same image, just a bit better quality to fit the actual dragon art on-site. I was wondering if you could reupload the image for the skin, please? [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/tDWtbvf/Feathered-Atlas-3.png[/img][/center] Old image for comparison: [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/KWmZMTK/Feathered-Atlas.png[/img][/center] In any case, thank you for your time!
Hi there! Not sure if this is allowed, but I'll try my luck anyway. I've got Skin: Feathered Atlas back today (thank you for approving it, by the way!), and, unfortunately, I have noticed some anti-aliasing issues on the vines/leaves which were not noticeable in Photoshop when making the skin. I have adjusted the image (below) to make the vines a tiny bit softer, as well as touched up some other pixely-looking bits on the face and cheeks. It's virtually the same image, just a bit better quality to fit the actual dragon art on-site. I was wondering if you could reupload the image for the skin, please?
Feathered-Atlas-3.png

Old image for comparison:
Feathered-Atlas.png

In any case, thank you for your time!
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@eearz Please resubmit and let me know the order#.

@hydde The image is updated.

@eearz Please resubmit and let me know the order#.

@hydde The image is updated.

@SuburbanSamurai

I have resubmitted and the order number is 87055
@SuburbanSamurai

I have resubmitted and the order number is 87055
Nqjrgqm.png
Thank you so much! Really appreciate it ~
Thank you so much! Really appreciate it ~
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23