Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 813 814 815 816 817 ... 1139 1140
hi there!
May I please have the creator name updated on the accents I’ve made? (Changed from Betta to Avenue)
thank you so much! :D
hi there!
May I please have the creator name updated on the accents I’ve made? (Changed from Betta to Avenue)
thank you so much! :D
Hello. Could I get order number 87093 cancelled? Submitted the wrong pack.
Hello. Could I get order number 87093 cancelled? Submitted the wrong pack.
Accent Shop
Hi! Could I please have the image for [skin=43248] changed to this? Only thing changed is a small color fix on the lower face horn: [img]https://i.imgur.com/hx0G4ss.png[/img] Thank you!
Hi! Could I please have the image for changed to this? Only thing changed is a small color fix on the lower face horn:

hx0G4ss.png

Thank you!
Hi, could I get the order 87100 cancelled please? I did not size the image correctly.
Hi, could I get the order 87100 cancelled please? I did not size the image correctly.
OABZqDF.png
Wishlist

hi, could i confirm that 86890 hasn't been skipped? ive seen later orders fulfilled already
hi, could i confirm that 86890 hasn't been skipped? ive seen later orders fulfilled already

> @sheppo

> accent shop
sheppo.gif
@Avenue The names have been updated.

@Mercenary The image has been updated.

@sheppo This order is being processed. Skins that are determined to have some element of gore or other potentially controversial material are put in a separate queue to be judged by the site owners. They are ultimately who decide what is allowable on Flight Rising. Sometimes this can result in a longer turn around for some skins.
@Avenue The names have been updated.

@Mercenary The image has been updated.

@sheppo This order is being processed. Skins that are determined to have some element of gore or other potentially controversial material are put in a separate queue to be judged by the site owners. They are ultimately who decide what is allowable on Flight Rising. Sometimes this can result in a longer turn around for some skins.
can i get order 87131 cancelled please? i looked it over again and it still looks too red
can i get order 87131 cancelled please? i looked it over again and it still looks too red

> @sheppo

> accent shop
sheppo.gif
May I have Order 87194 cancelled, image was not properly resized to 350px.
May I have Order 87194 cancelled, image was not properly resized to 350px.
Hi, orders #87231 and #87232 are collaborations between @dragonNMR and I
Hi, orders #87231 and #87232 are collaborations between @dragonNMR and I
Confirm! The names of the skins translations to "sky hunter" and "dream weaving".
Confirm! The names of the skins translations to "sky hunter" and "dream weaving".
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
1 2 ... 813 814 815 816 817 ... 1139 1140