@Matlock26th
Of course I will try my best
@Matlock26th
Of course I will try my best
could you give Terry a like?
Cheep art shop!
Hnet.com-image.png
@Rendog
I will let you know if I can’t,just saying if I do art for Taeun it would probably be without the apparel if that’s okay?
@Rendog
I will let you know if I can’t,just saying if I do art for Taeun it would probably be without the apparel if that’s okay?
Cheep art shop!
Hnet.com-image.png
That's quite alright! i cant wait, if so :)
That's quite alright! i cant wait, if so :)
plague.gif Call me Sabre!
He/Claw, Autistic and a Clinical Lycanthrope.
Ask me about dinosaurs or warrior cats!
@Rendog
I will try my best to get to you as fast as I can,until then have a great rest of your day!
@Rendog
I will try my best to get to you as fast as I can,until then have a great rest of your day!
Cheep art shop!
Hnet.com-image.png
Bump
Bump
Cheep art shop!
Hnet.com-image.png

Such a gorgeous dragon, I love all the bright blues and how the veil trails the darker colours into the bottom half for a satisfying balance.

As for my dragon, if you find the time/inclination, I'd prefer you to pick one to give a star to - can be the first one you like that catches your eye :D

Such a gorgeous dragon, I love all the bright blues and how the veil trails the darker colours into the bottom half for a satisfying balance.

As for my dragon, if you find the time/inclination, I'd prefer you to pick one to give a star to - can be the first one you like that catches your eye :D
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Saronai
I picked Mollymauk I love the combination of dark and light colors,have a great rest of your crystalline gala!
@Saronai
I picked Mollymauk I love the combination of dark and light colors,have a great rest of your crystalline gala!
Cheep art shop!
Hnet.com-image.png
@Matlock26th Here you go!hope you like it:) [img]https://i.ibb.co/fS8Bjgq/E2-C929-AB-90-B2-4821-AC9-F-D3305-EC69-DF3.jpg[/img]
@Matlock26th
Here you go!hope you like it:)
E2-C929-AB-90-B2-4821-AC9-F-D3305-EC69-DF3.jpg
Cheep art shop!
Hnet.com-image.png
@BublegumCat20 thank you!
@BublegumCat20 thank you!
DVynlKm.png Pronouns: She/Her/Hers DVynlKm.png
History nerd and lover of dragons! Stay positive, folks!
Feel free to use the dragons in my hibernal den for forums games.
Liked! Number 353! She very pretty! I would a like for this boy! He is my fluffy baby :3 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39437][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/395/39437_350.png[/img][/url]
Liked! Number 353! She very pretty!

I would a like for this boy! He is my fluffy baby :3

39437_350.png
RIQ2y3S.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 34 35