Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Orange's Birthday Raffle! (Ended!)
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 71
Bump! (Also, quick question, at what time on the 31st will the raffle close?)
Bump! (Also, quick question, at what time on the 31st will the raffle close?)
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
@Elerinwen it'll close at rollover! So 23:59 fr time, officially!
Drawing will begin a few days afterwards, I'll give an exact date once I know my schedule for that week, and probably go over several days since we have a lot of prizes to give out!
@Elerinwen it'll close at rollover! So 23:59 fr time, officially!
Drawing will begin a few days afterwards, I'll give an exact date once I know my schedule for that week, and probably go over several days since we have a lot of prizes to give out!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
~Bump #8~
~Bump #8~
[emoji=star size=1]
Bump
Bump
ooo Gnq5gXG.png xxWpbEZ.png

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
@Kiranagi
Sorry for the ping but I'd just like to clarify! Is the raffle a one-win-only type deal? Like if someone were to be drawn for a prize, they couldn't be drawn again? Or could you be drawn multiple times?

And if it is a one-win-only, whoever does end up winning the 'most tickets bought' prize would not then be barred from also winning a raffle prize, yes?

Sorry if this was already addressed somewhere and I missed it.
@Kiranagi
Sorry for the ping but I'd just like to clarify! Is the raffle a one-win-only type deal? Like if someone were to be drawn for a prize, they couldn't be drawn again? Or could you be drawn multiple times?

And if it is a one-win-only, whoever does end up winning the 'most tickets bought' prize would not then be barred from also winning a raffle prize, yes?

Sorry if this was already addressed somewhere and I missed it.
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif
Bump! I'm not sure if I've ever bumped before... I don't think so
Bump! I'm not sure if I've ever bumped before... I don't think so
violentvioletsig.png
@TunaNoodle
It will be a one-win-only, yes! Once a person's number is drawn they will be removed from the rest of the drawing!
And you're correct with the most bought prize- whoever wins the sprite will be able to win a prize in the official drawing- it was just a fun little extra I threw in!
@TunaNoodle
It will be a one-win-only, yes! Once a person's number is drawn they will be removed from the rest of the drawing!
And you're correct with the most bought prize- whoever wins the sprite will be able to win a prize in the official drawing- it was just a fun little extra I threw in!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
Bump #16!
Bump #16!
J0sKIda.png