Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help a returning player!!
Hello everyone! I am a returning player and I'm looking to sell some older dragons. However, it has been forever since I've done anything of the sort, so I'm unsure what to price some of my hatchlings for! Here is an example of a dragon I have to offer. Any help is appreciated! I have gone into the auction house and searched the color combination, which wielded no results. Just trying to figure out if my dragons are fodder or not. Thank you! [columns] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30224224] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/30224224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/302243/30224224_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][center][color=transparent]___________________________ [color=green][b][size=5]Lilith[/size] [size=4]Lv. 1 Male Coatl Nature[/center] ----- [center][b]Pistachio Vipera Pistachio Peregrine Denim Smoke
Hello everyone! I am a returning player and I'm looking to sell some older dragons. However, it has been forever since I've done anything of the sort, so I'm unsure what to price some of my hatchlings for! Here is an example of a dragon I have to offer. Any help is appreciated!

I have gone into the auction house and searched the color combination, which wielded no results. Just trying to figure out if my dragons are fodder or not. Thank you!

30224224_350.png

Pistachio Vipera
Pistachio Peregrine
Denim Smoke

@Ibreakteacups

Congrats! When there's nothing similar you get to set a price.

Pick something high enough to make you happy and then add 10-50% on top so you have some room to go down. Put your dragons up in the AH, advertise them in Dragons for Sale and see if anyone is looking for them in Find a Dragon.

Every few days/weeks drop the price until you find out what a buyer is willing to pay. If you have a set amount of time you want them gone by stagger your price drops accordingly so they hit the LAH on the last day.

General guide to dragon selling points.

Good luck selling!
@Ibreakteacups

Congrats! When there's nothing similar you get to set a price.

Pick something high enough to make you happy and then add 10-50% on top so you have some room to go down. Put your dragons up in the AH, advertise them in Dragons for Sale and see if anyone is looking for them in Find a Dragon.

Every few days/weeks drop the price until you find out what a buyer is willing to pay. If you have a set amount of time you want them gone by stagger your price drops accordingly so they hit the LAH on the last day.

General guide to dragon selling points.

Good luck selling!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Thank you this is really helpful! I really appreciate you taking the time! I will try what you suggest.
@Nightwind

Thank you this is really helpful! I really appreciate you taking the time! I will try what you suggest.
@Ibreakteacups

Since your dragons are pretty old - especially that Coatl you linked! - you can get a good price for them at Galopa's Old Dragon Rescue. They price based off of years of age and other notable characteristics, and you're pretty much guaranteed that he won't get exalted!
@Ibreakteacups

Since your dragons are pretty old - especially that Coatl you linked! - you can get a good price for them at Galopa's Old Dragon Rescue. They price based off of years of age and other notable characteristics, and you're pretty much guaranteed that he won't get exalted!
5LqH0sj.png
@Pteranodon

Thank you! That's good to know, because he was one of my favorite offspring. I really don't want him to be exalted.
@Pteranodon

Thank you! That's good to know, because he was one of my favorite offspring. I really don't want him to be exalted.