Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ibu's Realistic Portraits [OPEN]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@ibuzoo I'd love to grab a slot if you'd like to take the commission! Looking to get a more realistic piece of something similar in design to what I have on this gal here, just without the piercings and a slightly different skin tone. Happy to provide more references if necessary! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28643787][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/286438/28643787_350.png[/img][/url]
@ibuzoo

I'd love to grab a slot if you'd like to take the commission! Looking to get a more realistic piece of something similar in design to what I have on this gal here, just without the piercings and a slightly different skin tone. Happy to provide more references if necessary!

28643787_350.png
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tinytalkingtina

I'd love to do your girl!
More references would be good. Tell me as much as you can about her and what you'd want me to include in her portrait.

Do you want a colored or a greyscale one?
@Tinytalkingtina

I'd love to do your girl!
More references would be good. Tell me as much as you can about her and what you'd want me to include in her portrait.

Do you want a colored or a greyscale one?
@ibuzoo

I've added some more references to the dragon bio for you, and I'd like a greyscale one please! Honestly I'd love a pose with a bit of a smile and if the drawing includes clothing just a simple shirt like your second example would be great.

A quick personality reference:
She's a (sometimes too) confident person whose tongue can get her into trouble sometimes. She's very passionate and feels emotions very strongly, whether anger or delight.
@ibuzoo

I've added some more references to the dragon bio for you, and I'd like a greyscale one please! Honestly I'd love a pose with a bit of a smile and if the drawing includes clothing just a simple shirt like your second example would be great.

A quick personality reference:
She's a (sometimes too) confident person whose tongue can get her into trouble sometimes. She's very passionate and feels emotions very strongly, whether anger or delight.
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Tinytalkingtina

Thank you, those refs are great!

Okay so a greyscale portrait without any details like piercings, earrings or golden marks under her eye would be 1.5mil kt/1500g. If you want me to include the golden marks under her eyes it will be 100kt/100g more.

How do you want her to look?

Half upfront, then I'll send you a sketch, and if you agree to the sketch the rest of the payment will be due once I finish the art.

Sounds good?
@Tinytalkingtina

Thank you, those refs are great!

Okay so a greyscale portrait without any details like piercings, earrings or golden marks under her eye would be 1.5mil kt/1500g. If you want me to include the golden marks under her eyes it will be 100kt/100g more.

How do you want her to look?

Half upfront, then I'll send you a sketch, and if you agree to the sketch the rest of the payment will be due once I finish the art.

Sounds good?
@ibuzoo

No need for the golden markings either, I'll send over the half payment now thanks :D
@ibuzoo

No need for the golden markings either, I'll send over the half payment now thanks :D
@Tinytalkingtina

You're welcome :D
@Tinytalkingtina

You're welcome :D
up
up
up
up
@ibuzoo

Hi! I was wondering if you were still open?
@ibuzoo

Hi! I was wondering if you were still open?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24