Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ibu's Realistic Portraits [OPEN]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
up
up
@ladylilitu

I don't know if you're still interested, but the shop is open again :)
@ladylilitu

I don't know if you're still interested, but the shop is open again :)
@ibuzoo aaaaaa

are the prices the same as before?
@ibuzoo aaaaaa

are the prices the same as before?
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu

No, I had to adjust them slightly to my real currency prices so they would be profitable for me (they're still only half as much as real currency prices though, and b/w portraits are just 250g more than before and coloured ones are 500g more than before).
@ladylilitu

No, I had to adjust them slightly to my real currency prices so they would be profitable for me (they're still only half as much as real currency prices though, and b/w portraits are just 250g more than before and coloured ones are 500g more than before).
@ibuzoo Of course! Your art is really high quality. Would it be okay if I grabbed a slot first and told you the details of my order/sent payment later?

If you're interested in Nocturne eggs I can also pay partial with that?
@ibuzoo Of course! Your art is really high quality. Would it be okay if I grabbed a slot first and told you the details of my order/sent payment later?

If you're interested in Nocturne eggs I can also pay partial with that?
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu

You only have to pay half at first, the other half will be paid once I finish the commission. Once you paid half your commission is accepted. Although you should tell me about your details first to see how much the end payment will be.

I'm sorry, I don't take Nocturne eggs as payment.
@ladylilitu

You only have to pay half at first, the other half will be paid once I finish the commission. Once you paid half your commission is accepted. Although you should tell me about your details first to see how much the end payment will be.

I'm sorry, I don't take Nocturne eggs as payment.
@ibuzoo No worries! I'm going to be mobile-bound until later tonight, so it's a bit inconvenient to fill out an order. I'll do it as soon as i get home ^^
@ibuzoo No worries! I'm going to be mobile-bound until later tonight, so it's a bit inconvenient to fill out an order. I'll do it as soon as i get home ^^
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu

Sure go ahead whenever you want :))
@ladylilitu

Sure go ahead whenever you want :))
up
up
up
up
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24