Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ibu's Realistic Portraits [OPEN]
I'm interested in a slot, would you take eggs and old fest apparel as part of payment? I'd probably pay part in gems and part in treasure.
I'm interested in a slot, would you take eggs and old fest apparel as part of payment? I'd probably pay part in gems and part in treasure.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat

Hey, yes of course! I don't mind any eggs or apparel, in the end I can always sell them :)

Tell me about the one you want to commission if you like?
@OnyxBat

Hey, yes of course! I don't mind any eggs or apparel, in the end I can always sell them :)

Tell me about the one you want to commission if you like?
@computerize

Thank you so much, that means a lot :DD
@computerize

Thank you so much, that means a lot :DD
I had a few OC's in mind; there's my main lady, Bella, and Hype. Do you have a preference? I'm slightly leaning towards my main lady.
I had a few OC's in mind; there's my main lady, Bella, and Hype. Do you have a preference? I'm slightly leaning towards my main lady.
@OnyxBat

Yeah, I'd love to doing Achi as well. I like her style and overall concept.

Do you want her in greyscale or colors?
@OnyxBat

Yeah, I'd love to doing Achi as well. I like her style and overall concept.

Do you want her in greyscale or colors?
Greyscale would be great! Also do you do multiple characters in one piece? Because (given I have enough treasure) I might be interested in getting the other two as well lol.
Greyscale would be great! Also do you do multiple characters in one piece? Because (given I have enough treasure) I might be interested in getting the other two as well lol.
@OnyxBat
So Greyscale it is :)

Her price would be 1.5mil/1500g + 100kt/100g for the scars on her eye. If you want the tattoo and the jewellery on her forehead it will be + 200k/200g for each of these things, so let me know exactly what you'd want included in her headshot.

Since I'm only doing headshots, I only do one character per commission. I can put you all three on one panorama file in the end, but all of them would be drawn separately.
@OnyxBat
So Greyscale it is :)

Her price would be 1.5mil/1500g + 100kt/100g for the scars on her eye. If you want the tattoo and the jewellery on her forehead it will be + 200k/200g for each of these things, so let me know exactly what you'd want included in her headshot.

Since I'm only doing headshots, I only do one character per commission. I can put you all three on one panorama file in the end, but all of them would be drawn separately.
Gotcha. I'll see how much treasure I have after this one. The tattoo and the scars will work. So if I did my math right it's about 1.8kt? And I can send you a screen shot of the fest skins and apparel I have.
Gotcha. I'll see how much treasure I have after this one. The tattoo and the scars will work. So if I did my math right it's about 1.8kt? And I can send you a screen shot of the fest skins and apparel I have.
@OnyxBat

Yes exactly, Greyscale + her tattoo and scar will be 1.8mil kt.

Half upfront, and half after I finish your commission. Should take me between 7-14 days until it's done. Probably sooner since you are the first one :)

And sure, you can send a screenshot for the money you're short on :D
I'm excited for this one!
@OnyxBat

Yes exactly, Greyscale + her tattoo and scar will be 1.8mil kt.

Half upfront, and half after I finish your commission. Should take me between 7-14 days until it's done. Probably sooner since you are the first one :)

And sure, you can send a screenshot for the money you're short on :D
I'm excited for this one!
Sounds great to me :) I'll send it over PM
Sounds great to me :) I'll send it over PM