Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Dragon Model Reference?
1 2 3 4 5 6
It will DEFINITELY be useful!! Keep up the good work!!
It will DEFINITELY be useful!! Keep up the good work!!
earthshieldr.png It's a very dark night to be off galavanting around here.
You're lucky you get to do it.
Omg, this would be amazing!! You did such a good job on that model too :0 can I be added to a ping list if you do make one?
Omg, this would be amazing!! You did such a good job on that model too :0 can I be added to a ping list if you do make one?
v2PJF9u.png My username is SirainOffcial not SirainOfficial!! I made a typo, its OFFCIAL not Official! One I not two lol
wTVVdiJ.png Wishlist!
sZShZzW.png Art Shop!
JvUa9ma.png Caution: Emo person
I'd love a ping for this!! I was just trying to draw a Mirror from the front the other day, and while I think I did a semi-decent job, I'd love some extra references!!
I'd love a ping for this!! I was just trying to draw a Mirror from the front the other day, and while I think I did a semi-decent job, I'd love some extra references!!
__________________69065274.png FObX7rS.png
z3FSuck.png
rix3ppo.png
co3WWXY.png
lAvpyOQ.png
69065273.png
Add me to the people who would be eternally grateful for this, and for pings for any future updates!
Add me to the people who would be eternally grateful for this, and for pings for any future updates!
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

THIS WOULD BE A LIFE SAVER YESSSSSSS
THIS WOULD BE A LIFE SAVER YESSSSSSS
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
Oh my god yes!! This would be a life saver!
Oh my god yes!! This would be a life saver!
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
this is incredible and would be super duper helpful :) if you end up making a thread for this i definitely want a ping for it !!!
this is incredible and would be super duper helpful :) if you end up making a thread for this i definitely want a ping for it !!!
sigsize_bapy_2.png ++++ .
_____
// your local they/he - call me phoenix //_____

P9aWhak.png LRdLP2V.png JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
this is an epic idea and it would be SO helpful haha. i'd absolutely love to be on the pinglist for when you finish these!! <3
this is an epic idea and it would be SO helpful haha. i'd absolutely love to be on the pinglist for when you finish these!! <3
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
I would love to be on any pinglist for this! It's kinda interesting to see what their anatomy looks like in 3d
I would love to be on any pinglist for this! It's kinda interesting to see what their anatomy looks like in 3d
I had a crack at doing this myself, but I'm so inexperienced that they didn't turn out great. Please ping me if you finish any!
I had a crack at doing this myself, but I'm so inexperienced that they didn't turn out great. Please ping me if you finish any!
1 2 3 4 5 6