Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [O] Soil/Fog/Mist G1 matching eyes!
1 2 3
[Center] Hello! I've been sitting on this near miss XYY (one-off) boy for around a year and I finally decided it was time to make a sales thread. [B] I'm looking for offers, I don't have a specific range in mind. He's up on the auction house for attention :) [/b] MORE INFO UNDER SCRIES (More scries in bio) [B]Soil / Fog / Mist[/b] One-off XYY with matching eyes Unbred and ungened [Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65600458][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=54&bodygene=24&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=150&tertgene=22&winggene=82&wings=137&auth=06b7fb9fc8e296bee11c9fb06f71c4c44fb43240&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65600458][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=54&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=150&tertgene=36&winggene=37&wings=137&auth=5b320fea20f71e8bcb255369a67840b708fd6948&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65600458][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=150&tertgene=18&winggene=17&wings=137&auth=a9b2e5f2d809a7b0539cc1b6f9956654a26323b8&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65600458][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=54&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=150&tertgene=57&winggene=66&wings=137&auth=a457a19e5bec0034c42958049598ee462e2057e7&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [emoji=mystery bag size=1]This thread will be up until I come across an offer I can't resist [emoji=mystery bag size=1] [emoji=gem size=1][B] WHAT TO OFFER[/B] [emoji=treasure size=1] To give you an idea of what you can offer, I've made a cheat sheet to make it easier. All items are valued at LAH within reason, obviously some items may be difficult to price if they're rarer [u]Things I will always accept in offers: [/u] -Currency (gems or treasure) -Eggs -Genes and scrolls worth 50k or more (ancient scrolls are case by case) -Fest Currency -Forum vistas that I don't have (unfortunately I don't have a list made of what I already have) [U]Things that I will accept depending on what it is: [/u] -Apparel -Art (please know I'm very very picky on art) -Skins (UM or fest, but I don't like skins that cover more than 70%of the dragon usually) -Baldwin mats (transmutation items only) [U]Things I'm very unlikely to accept but you can try: [/u] -Dragons -Chests [U]Things I will not be accepting: [/u] -Services such as coli and Baldwin -Anything off site [emoji=guardian star size=2] ~ I'm subbed ~ [emoji=guardian star size=2]
Hello! I've been sitting on this near miss XYY (one-off) boy for around a year and I finally decided it was time to make a sales thread.

I'm looking for offers, I don't have a specific range in mind.
He's up on the auction house for attention :)

MORE INFO UNDER SCRIES
(More scries in bio)
Soil / Fog / Mist
One-off XYY with matching eyes
Unbred and ungened

dragon?age=0&body=54&bodygene=24&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=150&tertgene=22&winggene=82&wings=137&auth=06b7fb9fc8e296bee11c9fb06f71c4c44fb43240&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=54&bodygene=32&breed=17&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=150&tertgene=36&winggene=37&wings=137&auth=5b320fea20f71e8bcb255369a67840b708fd6948&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=13&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=150&tertgene=18&winggene=17&wings=137&auth=a9b2e5f2d809a7b0539cc1b6f9956654a26323b8&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=0&body=54&bodygene=65&breed=19&element=1&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=150&tertgene=57&winggene=66&wings=137&auth=a457a19e5bec0034c42958049598ee462e2057e7&dummyext=prev.png

This thread will be up until I come across an offer I can't resist

WHAT TO OFFER
To give you an idea of what you can offer, I've made a cheat sheet to make it easier. All items are valued at LAH within reason, obviously some items may be difficult to price if they're rarer

Things I will always accept in offers:
-Currency (gems or treasure)
-Eggs
-Genes and scrolls worth 50k or more (ancient scrolls are case by case)
-Fest Currency
-Forum vistas that I don't have (unfortunately I don't have a list made of what I already have)

Things that I will accept depending on what it is:
-Apparel
-Art (please know I'm very very picky on art)
-Skins (UM or fest, but I don't like skins that cover more than 70%of the dragon usually)
-Baldwin mats (transmutation items only)

Things I'm very unlikely to accept but you can try:
-Dragons
-Chests

Things I will not be accepting:
-Services such as coli and Baldwin
-Anything off site

~ I'm subbed ~
Auction_copy.jpg
[Center] [emoji=trade size=1] Currently considering these offers: [emoji=trade size=1] If you would like to edit or cancel your offer, please post a new post with the edits you want to make so that I stay updated :) [Quote=SantaFanta] How's 5 eggs sound? [/quote] [Quote=Susurrar]You can take a look at my G1 tabs in my lair, or I can offer some UMAs - if none of that speaks to you I’ve got some eggs as well.[/quote] [Quote= Luxilain]I'm gonna offer 300g currency and I have some apparel/accents that I can put won top of it if you're interested in seeing what I have; I also have a G1 tab in my hibden (The Grand Egg Hunt) that you could look through[/quote]
Currently considering these offers:
If you would like to edit or cancel your offer, please post a new post with the edits you want to make so that I stay updated :)
SantaFanta wrote:
How's 5 eggs sound?
Susurrar wrote:
You can take a look at my G1 tabs in my lair, or I can offer some UMAs - if none of that speaks to you I’ve got some eggs as well.
Luxilain wrote:
I'm gonna offer 300g currency and I have some apparel/accents that I can put won top of it if you're interested in seeing what I have; I also have a G1 tab in my hibden (The Grand Egg Hunt) that you could look through
Auction_copy.jpg
[Center] [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] Pings [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] Please scroll up to the first post :) [Url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65600458][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=54&bodygene=24&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=150&tertgene=22&winggene=82&wings=137&auth=06b7fb9fc8e296bee11c9fb06f71c4c44fb43240&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [Size=1][b]General pinglists:[/b] Offer[br][b]Ping for:[/b] XYZ, Earth Normal Eyes, Modern, Guardian, Near miss, Pastel goths, Purples, Browns, Matching eyes[br][br]-Pings auto hidden-[br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@LilBlueSapling @SilverQuark @Aidan @Aberration @GrimmRaven @Locked @NightRising @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @chaisiren @seylon @Norayna0ekoa @mercurialwings @Cyrya @Natron @Aviv @vangeance @laffayette @NikkaZara @CinamonPizza @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @5H4D0WDU57 @KiteM @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @halforq @gilan @Eidos @Centennial @Caribou @Vulpen @Kkay @Andraya @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @scolopendra @crimsonpixie @baberuthless @Blessings5x @Sealterbloind @xarilin @Heart @eternatus @Novetteus @Golurk @Putrefaction @eonflute @Ern @liturgies @EonShinato @Superstition @moosesushi @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Laegjarn @Altassar @Tues @Gurrero @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Eagles @Serendipia @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Togame @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @bany @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Rowdy @roule @Angilian @Adagia @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Spark @Are @oceanics @jr413 @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @AquaPaladin @kievan @Croissants @evilwave @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Zayev @evidence @Desecrated @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @sickreaps @meanling @Miloki @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @virtue @Galaxtic @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @doniider @FrostSkyder @mists @matejko @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @Plushie @Flamenco @Sotherin @fluteloops0329 @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @malarkeii @sercreepz @Kalorin @Hydrixz404 @despoinai @AbsoluteZeroK @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Silksharp @Iphegenia @elegia @Irrwahn @1Sash1 @AwayfromBirdland @vasilyssa @Mintso @UNIVERSO @Phay @London @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @UnholyGrimlin @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Algebra @Peisinoe @oof @Espenfalls @Suliko @Eucyon @EarthTiger @Kaamos @SeaShanty @Psi @Vivarium @naarko @bananowl @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @ado @Kyoya @Caydence @R3gulus @stones @ShinyHunter47 @ItMeansHope @Smalldoll @Glum @Swampbird @Toxiac @Suntouched @Lemonie @Lupen @HoneyedBee @Lovejoy @X3X @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @Moirne @Frieren @FallingStar275 @supersafari @Romaki @Cosmiali @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @Barok @AquaEmperor @Rheine @seablueheart @4Jen @Vanq @RabbitSpirit @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @lupa77 @Yelo @Lackess @Helsing @itsscaryoutside @Leviter @LABS107 @Abril @limeypie @Synthsational @Askesis @Valishtu @innerspeaker @Tune @LunaBun @shanshui @Silvercats2 @Susurrar @furo @ashenhartkrie @seamists [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][br][br][b]Color and Date specifics:[/b][br][size=2][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65600458]Dragon 1 #65600458[/url][/b] (Earth Common) (Soil/Fog/Mist) 2020-12-06[/size][br][size=1]Date pings: [br]Specific pings: @Nukleer @Vrtra @Elfydragon @cokl @DigitalMirage @airport @LABS107 @c4uni[/size][br][br][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)[/b][br]Click [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2942468#post_2942468]here for the full thread[/url] and [url=https://fr-g1hoarders.github.io/GEESPinglist/g1-pinglist/]here for the website[/url][br][br][b]Please note that we have recently transitioned to the new website meaning that the pinglist is running on new code. Please let us know in the thread if you experience any issues or incorrect pings[/b][/center]
Pings
Please scroll up to the first post :)

dragon?age=0&body=54&bodygene=24&breed=15&element=1&eyetype=11&gender=0&tert=150&tertgene=22&winggene=82&wings=137&auth=06b7fb9fc8e296bee11c9fb06f71c4c44fb43240&dummyext=prev.png

General pinglists: Offer
Ping for: XYZ, Earth Normal Eyes, Modern, Guardian, Near miss, Pastel goths, Purples, Browns, Matching eyes

-Pings auto hidden-
@LilBlueSapling @SilverQuark @Aidan @Aberration @GrimmRaven @Locked @NightRising @Aeraki @Seonais @Cerion @Cynil @Eseren @Caoineadh @sifenke @Tinytalkingtina @Tofubear @warn @AngelOfFate @chaisiren @seylon @Norayna0ekoa @mercurialwings @Cyrya @Natron @Aviv @vangeance @laffayette @NikkaZara @CinamonPizza @Coward @JunS2 @Yukorusshi @5H4D0WDU57 @KiteM @Twye @Lokey @Ryuuna @halforq @gilan @Eidos @Centennial @Caribou @Vulpen @Kkay @Andraya @puppicino @Empyreal @DarkRemorse @Rarumara @Chocoli @InfectedWolf @scolopendra @crimsonpixie @baberuthless @Blessings5x @Sealterbloind @xarilin @Heart @eternatus @Novetteus @Golurk @Putrefaction @eonflute @Ern @liturgies @EonShinato @Superstition @moosesushi @CryptidPossum @bitmap @Laegjarn @Altassar @Tues @Gurrero @Blushunt @Azure @dayliqht @Eagles @Serendipia @Zenzic @alixander @Hessonite @Whymsical @scylla @Togame @snapdragonfruit @thanksmeg @Qazzie9 @Ravka @IndigoCat @pokelover150 @bany @GreenAtlas @Chichi @Rowdy @roule @Angilian @Adagia @Cirrostratus @Lykos @RoyalTundra @Voidshadow @Spark @Are @oceanics @jr413 @Sarcosanct @bothriolepis @AquaPaladin @kievan @Croissants @evilwave @DobbyisFree @Kaneun @Mitski @crogge @Zayev @evidence @Desecrated @Garizard @Alanon @sucrose @sickreaps @meanling @Miloki @Lemonquartz @Calibris @fernbrake @Gypae @LightFall @menghuancat @AcretoSorien @l0ser @virtue @Galaxtic @Ysdaar @Firra @Charias @SaintMotel @doniider @FrostSkyder @mists @matejko @mizpah @Graff @Avessa @DarkAngelsBlood1 @NorthernLiights @Plushie @Flamenco @Sotherin @fluteloops0329 @Scamper @ClockworkEclipse @malarkeii @sercreepz @Kalorin @Hydrixz404 @despoinai @AbsoluteZeroK @Tunfischhai @Isyrii @Silksharp @Iphegenia @elegia @Irrwahn @1Sash1 @AwayfromBirdland @vasilyssa @Mintso @UNIVERSO @Phay @London @sensitivepigeon @Steel @Apothecaria @UnholyGrimlin @Verosa @eternitysgate @Moonweaverr @Algebra @Peisinoe @oof @Espenfalls @Suliko @Eucyon @EarthTiger @Kaamos @SeaShanty @Psi @Vivarium @naarko @bananowl @Lych @Raestrao @SabrinaB @Zarathusa @ado @Kyoya @Caydence @R3gulus @stones @ShinyHunter47 @ItMeansHope @Smalldoll @Glum @Swampbird @Toxiac @Suntouched @Lemonie @Lupen @HoneyedBee @Lovejoy @X3X @Mariposas @Why @bvvvvvm @Moirne @Frieren @FallingStar275 @supersafari @Romaki @Cosmiali @TheDEV1L @borb @jennycatmystique @Barok @AquaEmperor @Rheine @seablueheart @4Jen @Vanq @RabbitSpirit @Hemophobia @Cassaroz @lupa77 @Yelo @Lackess @Helsing @itsscaryoutside @Leviter @LABS107 @Abril @limeypie @Synthsational @Askesis @Valishtu @innerspeaker @Tune @LunaBun @shanshui @Silvercats2 @Susurrar @furo @ashenhartkrie @seamists

Color and Date specifics:
Dragon 1 #65600458 (Earth Common) (Soil/Fog/Mist) 2020-12-06
Date pings:
Specific pings: @Nukleer @Vrtra @Elfydragon @cokl @DigitalMirage @airport @LABS107 @c4uni

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. (V4.1)
Click here for the full thread and here for the website

Please note that we have recently transitioned to the new website meaning that the pinglist is running on new code. Please let us know in the thread if you experience any issues or incorrect pings
Auction_copy.jpg
I'm gonna offer 300g currency and I have some apparel/accents that I can put won top of it if you're interested in seeing what I have; I also have a G1 tab in my hibden (The Grand Egg Hunt) that you could look through
0NpCpKw.png Obe Bust Adopt Shop IhdYu91.png Lux's Art Shop
Bump
Bump
Auction_copy.jpg
Bump
Bump
Auction_copy.jpg
Oh man, what a lad you have here. How's 5 eggs sound?
Oh man, what a lad you have here. How's 5 eggs sound?
pepis_by_minecr_aft-dbxskxp.gif

• Marc • he/him • Iban Peranakan • FR -02:00 / UTC -10:00, no DST •
Former Earth Dom Organization Council

1sAnyd1.gif
bisexual_pride_by_my_world_is_split-dbjdpzj.png

03XKUqf.png
@SantaFanta
That is extremely tempting. I'm gonna wait a few more days just to give the thread some up time and see what else comes my way, but I will be absolutely accepting your offer if nothing else pops up!
@SantaFanta
That is extremely tempting. I'm gonna wait a few more days just to give the thread some up time and see what else comes my way, but I will be absolutely accepting your offer if nothing else pops up!
Auction_copy.jpg
Bump
Bump
Auction_copy.jpg
Bump
Bump
Auction_copy.jpg
1 2 3