Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [pause] i'll like your whole lair 3.0
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
Would be lovely if you can go through my lair! The money tab is fodder along with Sales in my Den, To be trained (Den) and boarding (den)

Technically there's only one page in my lair thats permas other than that, the rest are fodder or fodder breeding pairs!
Would be lovely if you can go through my lair! The money tab is fodder along with Sales in my Den, To be trained (Den) and boarding (den)

Technically there's only one page in my lair thats permas other than that, the rest are fodder or fodder breeding pairs!
74608095.png 67644545.png 66323483.png My Wishlist
Long Drop Coli
Aella Hatchery (Green dragons)
HFNgSxI.gif
Caught up again!
Caught up again!
The Deeps is so cool! And so is this challenge you're doing, wow!

I would love it if you could go through my lair! I double-checked and there are no Sapphires here, and you can skip the Hibden if you'd like
The Deeps is so cool! And so is this challenge you're doing, wow!

I would love it if you could go through my lair! I double-checked and there are no Sapphires here, and you can skip the Hibden if you'd like
Barry || dae/daem or nhy/nhym || FR+2
liked the deeps! and i've posted here before but i'm sorry i have no idea how to tell if you've done mine already, if you do i have one dragon on my first page with sapphire glimmer
seriously though the deeps is SO COOL omg!
liked the deeps! and i've posted here before but i'm sorry i have no idea how to tell if you've done mine already, if you do i have one dragon on my first page with sapphire glimmer
seriously though the deeps is SO COOL omg!
UV6XXUj.png
@nonbibarry Got all of them, hibden included. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@nonbibarry
Got all of them, hibden included.
@Zefyre
I have indeed done yours at some point! I'll do a run through and see if I missed anyone or you've gotten dragons since. ^^
@Zefyre
I have indeed done yours at some point! I'll do a run through and see if I missed anyone or you've gotten dragons since. ^^
I'd love if you could do my lair! Heads up for Disconsolate and Earwig though, both have Sapphire. On Earwig it's mostly covered tho. Bacitracin is before Disconsolate and Hornet is before Earwig.

Also if your feeling up to it (and if you're not I don't blame you! I know my lair alone has a lot of dragons) my hibden has a lot of dragons that I'd love to see get likes. However big warning for Starrynight who is a triple Sapphire. To skip her entirely stop at Dream. I also have an XXY Sapphire later in my hibden named Inari. To skip her stop at Burn
I'd love if you could do my lair! Heads up for Disconsolate and Earwig though, both have Sapphire. On Earwig it's mostly covered tho. Bacitracin is before Disconsolate and Hornet is before Earwig.

Also if your feeling up to it (and if you're not I don't blame you! I know my lair alone has a lot of dragons) my hibden has a lot of dragons that I'd love to see get likes. However big warning for Starrynight who is a triple Sapphire. To skip her entirely stop at Dream. I also have an XXY Sapphire later in my hibden named Inari. To skip her stop at Burn
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Princessfirefly
Thanks for the warnings, got everyone!
And I gave Muerto a lil pat too.
@Princessfirefly
Thanks for the warnings, got everyone!
And I gave Muerto a lil pat too.
This is such a cool idea and you are very sweet haha. I'd love to be on the list. Gonna go on a like spree in your lair too!
This is such a cool idea and you are very sweet haha. I'd love to be on the list. Gonna go on a like spree in your lair too!
tumblr_o8bdqi2D0C1tddvg0o2_1280.png
could you like my newest dragon? I'm super excited and will be coming to your art shop as soon as I have the money I never thought I'd have two xxy double white g1s it's my ultimate dream

I went through and liked your newer dragons :)
could you like my newest dragon? I'm super excited and will be coming to your art shop as soon as I have the money I never thought I'd have two xxy double white g1s it's my ultimate dream

I went through and liked your newer dragons :)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26