Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadow, Light, or Wind?
1 2
Hello hello, its me, "indecisive" here. I have been considering a move from lightning (sorry Bossdad but I don't think my "sporadic bursts of productivity", are conducive to a proper work environment).

I have managed to narrow it down to three options, being Shadow, Light, and Wind.

Issue is, I've spent five days trying to narrow it down from there, my last nest will hatch in 2-3 days, and this is my only free move.

So, would anyone from these three flights (or anyone having spent time in one of the flights, or even just anyone who has an opinion, really), care to tell me some of the pros and cons about these flight options?
Hello hello, its me, "indecisive" here. I have been considering a move from lightning (sorry Bossdad but I don't think my "sporadic bursts of productivity", are conducive to a proper work environment).

I have managed to narrow it down to three options, being Shadow, Light, and Wind.

Issue is, I've spent five days trying to narrow it down from there, my last nest will hatch in 2-3 days, and this is my only free move.

So, would anyone from these three flights (or anyone having spent time in one of the flights, or even just anyone who has an opinion, really), care to tell me some of the pros and cons about these flight options?
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
BEE SQUAD

Come to Light! ;D We've got a super neat primal, several big dom pushes each year (with sweet events surrounding them), and our lovely Glittermom who is a much more relaxed manager.
BEE SQUAD

Come to Light! ;D We've got a super neat primal, several big dom pushes each year (with sweet events surrounding them), and our lovely Glittermom who is a much more relaxed manager.
We have Wind. Literally the chillest deity. No sibling rivalries and whatnot.
We have Wind. Literally the chillest deity. No sibling rivalries and whatnot.

One day, will these too become but distant memories?
. . .
Yes, in the blink of an eye.

I really like Light, we have fun with dominance and also the aesthetic is very nice.
I really like Light, we have fun with dominance and also the aesthetic is very nice.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
*speeds in on a spinny office chair* come to light we get lots of dom, cool primal, and expensive fest stuff
*speeds in on a spinny office chair* come to light we get lots of dom, cool primal, and expensive fest stuff
oQlTGMl.pngMFt2hm4.png

...i live in the space between the stars and the sky... ,,
Light has a pretty active Discord server if that’s something you really care about, and we get dominance fairly often as well. If you care about breeding aesthetics you can’t really go wrong with the yellow eyes either, they look good on basically every dragon.
Light has a pretty active Discord server if that’s something you really care about, and we get dominance fairly often as well. If you care about breeding aesthetics you can’t really go wrong with the yellow eyes either, they look good on basically every dragon.
flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg

filler
filler

filler
filler

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

Bri / she/they / 22
FR +3

tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o2_75sq.gif

filler
filler
Shadow~ Unless you like Dominance bonuses... Then pretty much any other flight is a better choice. '>.>
Shadow~ Unless you like Dominance bonuses... Then pretty much any other flight is a better choice. '>.>
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Funnily enough I am not certain that I have ever seen a lore lair for light or wind, but I have seen lots for shadow. What kind of lore angles do you guys use with your flights?
Funnily enough I am not certain that I have ever seen a lore lair for light or wind, but I have seen lots for shadow. What kind of lore angles do you guys use with your flights?
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
Wind has kites and noodledad
Wind has kites and noodledad
If you care about community, I'd suggest joining the different flights discords. Other than that I recommend wind! great community, awesome lore opportunities, fun diety!
If you care about community, I'd suggest joining the different flights discords. Other than that I recommend wind! great community, awesome lore opportunities, fun diety!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
1 2