Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadow, Light, or Wind?
1 2
Shadow has BY FAR THE BEST primal, but it never gets dominance. Wind and Light do sometimes get dominance. Wind also has some PRETTY DANG GOOD uncommon eyes, and same with Shadow. Light has neat primal and a good eye color.

If you ask me, flights are mostly about the eyes. If you’re considering this, I’d rank them:
1. Wind
2. Shadow
3. Light

If you’re looking at dominance, I’d choose:
1. Light
2. Wind
3. Shadow

If you’re feeling good about hatching Primal, I’d suggest:
1. Shadow
2. Light
3. Wind

Just some ideas :)
Shadow has BY FAR THE BEST primal, but it never gets dominance. Wind and Light do sometimes get dominance. Wind also has some PRETTY DANG GOOD uncommon eyes, and same with Shadow. Light has neat primal and a good eye color.

If you ask me, flights are mostly about the eyes. If you’re considering this, I’d rank them:
1. Wind
2. Shadow
3. Light

If you’re looking at dominance, I’d choose:
1. Light
2. Wind
3. Shadow

If you’re feeling good about hatching Primal, I’d suggest:
1. Shadow
2. Light
3. Wind

Just some ideas :)
k5-CB10.pngk1-L20.pngk2-S16.pngk3-M43.pngk4-M22.pngnaG2hHB.png T20.png s0RMySq.gif so001-d01-Pixel-Cat75332.png
BJ6ik2C.png
Click the shelf for book credit!
pick wind! The nice green blue aesthetic is very soothing. We've got waterfalls, ponds and windmill farms, what more could you ask for when you're looking for prime lair real estate.
pick wind! The nice green blue aesthetic is very soothing. We've got waterfalls, ponds and windmill farms, what more could you ask for when you're looking for prime lair real estate.
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
Thanks guys this is really helpful
Thanks guys this is really helpful
All pings are welcome. I like messages and all social interaction!
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifWishlisttumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gifAvatar Dragontumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
I hoard Crunchy Moth Legs (Its weird, I know). Current Leg total: 1796
Come to Wind if you'd rather chill, is all I have to say today!
Come to Wind if you'd rather chill, is all I have to say today!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Used to be in wind, can confirm we're chill and noodledad is one of the best deities. Very soothing and the eyes are pretty neat
Used to be in wind, can confirm we're chill and noodledad is one of the best deities. Very soothing and the eyes are pretty neat
iuEBSJ3.pngGgsJQUx.png
Nba8ElM.pngqhK4FYS.png
ZxAR91S.pngJ2GQubK.png
O62tc6n.pngFObX7rS.png
Spiral-Capricat.png
something something
something something
something something
something something
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
fg6G1CJ.png
I'm in Nature, but I had a lovely vacation in Wind! Super chill, very friendly, great aesthetic!
I'm in Nature, but I had a lovely vacation in Wind! Super chill, very friendly, great aesthetic!
DiZLrc5.png MUYNhfy.png
7A7cEAI.png
nmHdjnM.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2