Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly haul?
1 2 3 4 5 6
It's getting to the end of the first week! Christmas is right around the corner, and we're having a good time! How much have you gotten so far? I have gotten 124 eggs so far, and a fair amount of things as well!
It's getting to the end of the first week! Christmas is right around the corner, and we're having a good time! How much have you gotten so far? I have gotten 124 eggs so far, and a fair amount of things as well!
2635948.png
Wow that’s a lot! I was hoping to get more, but for now I’m happy with my 13 eggs <3
Wow that’s a lot! I was hoping to get more, but for now I’m happy with my 13 eggs <3
6IcEXCU.png xxxxx
  • snow
  • she/her/they
  • FR+8
  • sales
xxxxx 002-006-003.png xxxxx 58210204.png
Currently at 703 chests, hoping to get at least another hundred in!
Currently at 703 chests, hoping to get at least another hundred in!
uCR5SCW.png
well according to my AH recent history, i've sold roughly 1593 chests.
that number is minus maybe five or so for baldwin materials somewhere in there.

i've spent nearly all the money from that on my gene projects, which i only need six more genes to go.

i'm exhausted, but i'm almost there. i can taste the horizon.

i've spent nearly all the money from that on my gene projects, which i only need six more genes to go.

is very likely to take your posts literally - has difficulty discerning if tone is joking
19 eggs.
19 eggs.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
[quote name="@Lifeseeker" date="2021-12-24 13:42:39" ] well according to my AH recent history, i've sold roughly 1593 chests. that number is minus maybe five or so for baldwin materials somewhere in there. i've spent nearly all the money from that on my gene projects, which i only need six more genes to go. i'm exhausted, but i'm almost there. i can taste the horizon. [/quote] *sips horizon juice*
@Lifeseeker wrote on 2021-12-24 13:42:39:

*sips horizon juice*
2635948.png
74 eggs! Right on target, I just need to keep up the pace!
74 eggs! Right on target, I just need to keep up the pace!
I've opened 891 chests so far and have 333 eggs!

Oh, but my egg luck has actually been pretty awful, I definitely did not get all of those eggs from the chests! I spent the 50kg I had saved up... all on noc eggs... I am now very very poor but I'm excited to hatch all these eggs!!

I'm gonna continue to grind like mad for the rest of NotN, at least until I burn out. I'd love to get as many eggs as humanly possible but I think some others probably already have me beat on that front, ahah.
I've opened 891 chests so far and have 333 eggs!

Oh, but my egg luck has actually been pretty awful, I definitely did not get all of those eggs from the chests! I spent the 50kg I had saved up... all on noc eggs... I am now very very poor but I'm excited to hatch all these eggs!!

I'm gonna continue to grind like mad for the rest of NotN, at least until I burn out. I'd love to get as many eggs as humanly possible but I think some others probably already have me beat on that front, ahah.
EXCUSE ME I'VE ONLY GOT ONE EGG
EXCUSE ME I'VE ONLY GOT ONE EGG
Copy and paste my name to avoid mispings!
Why I really need you to send me a random friend request!
AND I GAVE IT TO U
AND I GAVE IT TO U
Copy and paste my name to avoid mispings!
Why I really need you to send me a random friend request!
1 2 3 4 5 6