Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - Anover's Furry Art Shop - [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
I don't have enough to commission rn, but I just wanted to stop by to give a bump and say your art is really stinkin cute!
I don't have enough to commission rn, but I just wanted to stop by to give a bump and say your art is really stinkin cute!
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
[center][quote name="UnicornChild132" date="2021-12-08 17:05:43" ] I don't have enough to commission rn, but I just wanted to stop by to give a bump and say your art is really stinkin cute! [/quote] Ahh much appreciated thank you so much!! <3[/center]
UnicornChild132 wrote on 2021-12-08 17:05:43:
Ahh much appreciated thank you so much!! <3
-Bump-
-Bump-
Hello there, your art is fabulous! I'd love to place an order, please c: [b]Username:[/b] Luunai [b]Character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70116073][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701161/70116073_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] gems [b]What you'd like:[/b] [i]Badge (Nameless Headshot version)[/i] [b]Anything else I should know:[/b] [i]Pose and expression is fully up to you. For general inspiration/vibes: Melchior is a vivid and enthusiastic rebel and adventurist with a good heart (which he doesn't admit, trying to be a cool kid) and with starseer abilities; he was meant to be part of a big revolution, but escaped from his destiny to cut his own way through life.[/i] I hope this looks all fine to you - thank you for your time!
Hello there, your art is fabulous! I'd love to place an order, please c:

Username: Luunai
Character: 70116073_350.png
Payment: gems
What you'd like: Badge (Nameless Headshot version)
Anything else I should know: Pose and expression is fully up to you. For general inspiration/vibes: Melchior is a vivid and enthusiastic rebel and adventurist with a good heart (which he doesn't admit, trying to be a cool kid) and with starseer abilities; he was meant to be part of a big revolution, but escaped from his destiny to cut his own way through life.

I hope this looks all fine to you - thank you for your time!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
[center][quote name="Luunai" date="2021-12-16 14:12:31" ] Hello there, your art is fabulous! I'd love to place an order, please c: [b]Username:[/b] Luunai [b]Character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70116073][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701161/70116073_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] gems [b]What you'd like:[/b] [i]Badge (Nameless Headshot version)[/i] [b]Anything else I should know:[/b] [i]Pose and expression is fully up to you. For general inspiration/vibes: Melchior is a vivid and enthusiastic rebel and adventurist with a good heart (which he doesn't admit, trying to be a cool kid) and with starseer abilities; he was meant to be part of a big revolution, but escaped from his destiny to cut his own way through life.[/i] I hope this looks all fine to you - thank you for your time! [/quote] Oh wow he's beautiful, accepted![/center]
Luunai wrote on 2021-12-16 14:12:31:
Hello there, your art is fabulous! I'd love to place an order, please c:

Username: Luunai
Character: 70116073_350.png
Payment: gems
What you'd like: Badge (Nameless Headshot version)
Anything else I should know: Pose and expression is fully up to you. For general inspiration/vibes: Melchior is a vivid and enthusiastic rebel and adventurist with a good heart (which he doesn't admit, trying to be a cool kid) and with starseer abilities; he was meant to be part of a big revolution, but escaped from his destiny to cut his own way through life.

I hope this looks all fine to you - thank you for your time!
Oh wow he's beautiful, accepted!
-Bump-
-Bump-
dang your art is spectacular, do you have a pinglist i could be added to?
@Anover [b]Username:[/b] Byakko [b]Character:[/b] [url=https://imgur.com/a/CtmClcf]Byakko![/url] [b]Payment:[/b] [item=tricktrouper crown] if you'll accept it! [b]What you'd like:[/b] [i]icon[/i] [b]Anything else I should know:[/b] [i]oc is a bit stubborn and mean, they're intimidating and have some ~nasty vibes~. anything showing some teeth or a >:( face is ok![/i]
@Anover

Username: Byakko
Character: Byakko!
Payment: Tricktrouper Crown if you'll accept it!
What you'd like: icon
Anything else I should know: oc is a bit stubborn and mean, they're intimidating and have some ~nasty vibes~. anything showing some teeth or a >:( face is ok!
[center][quote name="yall" date="2021-12-19 06:30:07" ] dang your art is spectacular, do you have a pinglist i could be added to? [/quote] Sure I can do that thank you!! [quote name="Byakko" date="2021-12-19 06:32:11" ] [b]Username:[/b] Byakko [b]Character:[/b] [url=https://imgur.com/a/CtmClcf]Byakko![/url] [b]Payment:[/b] [item=tricktrouper crown] if you'll accept it! [b]What you'd like:[/b] [i]icon[/i] [b]Anything else I should know:[/b] [i]oc is a bit stubborn and mean, they're intimidating and have some ~nasty vibes~. anything showing some teeth or a >:( face is ok![/i] [/quote] Gems are my priority at the moment but sure I'd still be down for that, accepted! :)[/center]
yall wrote on 2021-12-19 06:30:07:
Sure I can do that thank you!!

Byakko wrote on 2021-12-19 06:32:11:
Username: Byakko
Character: Byakko!
Payment: Tricktrouper Crown if you'll accept it!
What you'd like: icon
Anything else I should know: oc is a bit stubborn and mean, they're intimidating and have some ~nasty vibes~. anything showing some teeth or a >:( face is ok!
Gems are my priority at the moment but sure I'd still be down for that, accepted! :)
-Bump-
-Bump-
1 2 3 4 5