Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Merry Munchkin Holiday Event [closed]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
although I wasn't participating in most of it, it was super fun to watch everyone enjoy themselves! Ty for hosting this! Also would like #18 pls
although I wasn't participating in most of it, it was super fun to watch everyone enjoy themselves! Ty for hosting this! Also would like #18 pls
art_sig_aa.png
may i claim box 39?
may i claim box 39?
8URelp0.png
#7 pleasse
#7 pleasse
I'm pretty sure I did it right, but I'd love to claim #42. I had a blast!!! Thank you for hosting such a fun event
I'm pretty sure I did it right, but I'd love to claim #42. I had a blast!!! Thank you for hosting such a fun event
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
May I claim box #18?
May I claim box #18?
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've put my name down on the sheet for box #8! Thank you so much for doing this!
I've put my name down on the sheet for box #8! Thank you so much for doing this!
I added myself to 77. Which with my luck, will contain a rock or something. lol

Thank you again for everything. This whole this has been so much fun! It gave me something to look forward to each day.

If you ever decide to do something like this again, let me know. I'll donate what I can.

Have an amazing holiday!
I added myself to 77. Which with my luck, will contain a rock or something. lol

Thank you again for everything. This whole this has been so much fun! It gave me something to look forward to each day.

If you ever decide to do something like this again, let me know. I'll donate what I can.

Have an amazing holiday!
even though I wasn't in the event often, it was so fun to see what was happening!! thank you for doing this event man!! May I claim box 69??
even though I wasn't in the event often, it was so fun to see what was happening!! thank you for doing this event man!! May I claim box 69??
w8o0xW1.png OrangeFloat.png
@Islet

18 was nabbed. Would you like to pick another number?
@Islet

18 was nabbed. Would you like to pick another number?
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
Oh, in that case, may I please take #28?
Oh, in that case, may I please take #28?
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28