Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I found Unhatched fire DRAGON egg
1 2
I was doing Gather Items, until I found this lava rock looking item. So I went into my Hoard and I could not find it. But then I discovered it in my Other area, and when I click on it it said I can hatch it? So THIS is how you get new dragons to spawn!?!

This item that says a smoldering, unhatched fire egg! But is it rare? Because people's Lairs have so many dragons. This leads to the question: should I make a new dragon in my Lair? ^u^
I was doing Gather Items, until I found this lava rock looking item. So I went into my Hoard and I could not find it. But then I discovered it in my Other area, and when I click on it it said I can hatch it? So THIS is how you get new dragons to spawn!?!

This item that says a smoldering, unhatched fire egg! But is it rare? Because people's Lairs have so many dragons. This leads to the question: should I make a new dragon in my Lair? ^u^
@bottlerocket
It's very rare and worth 300g or higher currently; sell it! Egg prices are about to highly decrease and you can profit off of selling it now on the AH! During NOTN, you can get plenty of unhatched Nocturne eggs too. Selling your fire egg on the AH right now would let you buy more Nocturne eggs on the AH during NOTN for cheap!

By the way, you can get dragons by breeding too.
@bottlerocket
It's very rare and worth 300g or higher currently; sell it! Egg prices are about to highly decrease and you can profit off of selling it now on the AH! During NOTN, you can get plenty of unhatched Nocturne eggs too. Selling your fire egg on the AH right now would let you buy more Nocturne eggs on the AH during NOTN for cheap!

By the way, you can get dragons by breeding too.
@BottleRocket
It's very rare, most people hatch their very first egg as they deem it special (since you can only get your very first egg once after all)
I'm in team hatch but if you don't want another dragon put it on the AH, check what they go for before you list it though so you don't get ripped off.
@BottleRocket
It's very rare, most people hatch their very first egg as they deem it special (since you can only get your very first egg once after all)
I'm in team hatch but if you don't want another dragon put it on the AH, check what they go for before you list it though so you don't get ripped off.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@BottleRocket

Unhatched eggs are super rare items that hatch into a random colored first generation dragon! Just like your first two dragons the site gave you, these dragon don't have any know parents and this makes them quite rare!

Most people get more dragon by breeding their current dragons and buying others from the auction house (or getting more dragons gifted). There are players however, like myself, that try and collect these first generation dragons as they are more rare! They don't have any genes at first so you'll have to gene them yourself which can be quite expensive ^^

Right now we are close to an event that makes finding unhatched eggs easier to find which makes them less valuable. I recommend selling your current egg now at 300 gems on the auction house and try to get more eggs this sunday when the event starts!
@BottleRocket

Unhatched eggs are super rare items that hatch into a random colored first generation dragon! Just like your first two dragons the site gave you, these dragon don't have any know parents and this makes them quite rare!

Most people get more dragon by breeding their current dragons and buying others from the auction house (or getting more dragons gifted). There are players however, like myself, that try and collect these first generation dragons as they are more rare! They don't have any genes at first so you'll have to gene them yourself which can be quite expensive ^^

Right now we are close to an event that makes finding unhatched eggs easier to find which makes them less valuable. I recommend selling your current egg now at 300 gems on the auction house and try to get more eggs this sunday when the event starts!
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@BottleRocket

If it's your first egg, don't sell it! While eggs can go for a lot of gems/treasure, if it's your first it's worth it to hatch - you can always sell future eggs, but you'll never be able to hatch your first egg more than once!
@BottleRocket

If it's your first egg, don't sell it! While eggs can go for a lot of gems/treasure, if it's your first it's worth it to hatch - you can always sell future eggs, but you'll never be able to hatch your first egg more than once!
@Unspiral
She/It
FR +8
2myBCp7.png nGEbKpx.png ZLEUhpk.png ueG66KW.png Avatar
Signature Images
congrats on the find! Most of my time on FR is spent on g1s- which are the dragons that come from unhatched eggs, hence the name "generation one" which is shortened to g1.

as already stated you could hatch it to see what you get, or sell it for around 300g on the auction house right now and get a nice chunk of change to do whatever with! it all depends on if you need money. i have terrible impulse control and always end up hatching them at this point- but with night of the nocturne starting up next week you should get more chances at hatching or collecting eggs as well!
congrats on the find! Most of my time on FR is spent on g1s- which are the dragons that come from unhatched eggs, hence the name "generation one" which is shortened to g1.

as already stated you could hatch it to see what you get, or sell it for around 300g on the auction house right now and get a nice chunk of change to do whatever with! it all depends on if you need money. i have terrible impulse control and always end up hatching them at this point- but with night of the nocturne starting up next week you should get more chances at hatching or collecting eggs as well!
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
You should sell it on the auction house for 300 gems! it’s very rare and you could use the boost of money for starting out

You can get more dragons by breeding your progens or buying them
You should sell it on the auction house for 300 gems! it’s very rare and you could use the boost of money for starting out

You can get more dragons by breeding your progens or buying them
66.png
hatch! hatch! hatch!

....or wait for christmas to do so!
hatch! hatch! hatch!

....or wait for christmas to do so!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
ok I think im going to hatch because its my first new egg! im not sure what to do with the money if I sold, but in the future I'm going to sell
ok I think im going to hatch because its my first new egg! im not sure what to do with the money if I sold, but in the future I'm going to sell
[quote name="@BottleRocket" date="2021-12-16 10:01:43" ] I was doing Gather Items, until I found this lava rock looking item. So I went into my Hoard and I could not find it. But then I discovered it in my Other area, and when I click on it it said I can hatch it? So THIS is how you get new dragons to spawn!?! This item that says a smoldering, unhatched fire egg! But is it rare? Because people's Lairs have so many dragons. This leads to the question: should I make a new dragon in my Lair? ^u^ [/quote] I can explain! All people who join start with two dragons. (you have both of these, they are called progens) Then, they can obtain unhatched eggs from scavenging! They are rare, but less rare for newbies. Still, they are very rare. Once you hatch this egg, you will get a gen1 ("generation one"), which you can breed. Breeding is the main way the dragon population increases. Two dragons (which can be gen1s, or descended from gen1s) breed and after a few days of clicking the "incubate" button once a day, the eggs (usually about 2-3 eggs, but can be anywhere from 1-5) hatch. Then, these dragons can be kept or put onto the Auction House for other players to buy. The main way people obtain dragons is by the Auction House, where you can search for a dragon you like and pay in gems or treasure. They are dragons sold by users and can be either gen1s or descended from gen1s, but not progens. If your aim is to get more dragons, I recommend the Auction House! Here it is: https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons (You can buy other things on the Auction House too, not just dragons!) With the Auction House, you can set filters like genes, colors, elements, breeds, and more. As for what to do with your [item=unhatched fire egg] item, you can hatch or sell it. If you sell it, it will sell for around 300 gems or 300,000 treasure. (Be careful not to accidentally sell it for 300 treasure, or accidentally sell it through the hoard for 0 treasure, although if you sell it through the hoard you can restore it if it was within the last few days.) If you hatch the egg, the dragon inside will be a Fae, Guardian, Tundra, or Mirror. It will have Fire eyes (orange) and it will have all basic genes with randomized colors. Only the primary and secondary will be visible, since the teritary is basic (primary and secondary are basic too, but still visible) Many people like to hatch the first egg they get since it is considered sentimental. However, note that the colors your dragon from the egg gets are completely random. Most likely it will sell for about 5-10 gems and it is easy to buy a very nice gen1 for less than the egg sells for. However, I do recommend hatching because it is considered very sentimental! Good luck, can't wait to see what you'll get from it! :D
@BottleRocket wrote on 2021-12-16 10:01:43:

I can explain!

All people who join start with two dragons. (you have both of these, they are called progens) Then, they can obtain unhatched eggs from scavenging! They are rare, but less rare for newbies. Still, they are very rare. Once you hatch this egg, you will get a gen1 ("generation one"), which you can breed.

Breeding is the main way the dragon population increases. Two dragons (which can be gen1s, or descended from gen1s) breed and after a few days of clicking the "incubate" button once a day, the eggs (usually about 2-3 eggs, but can be anywhere from 1-5) hatch. Then, these dragons can be kept or put onto the Auction House for other players to buy. The main way people obtain dragons is by the Auction House, where you can search for a dragon you like and pay in gems or treasure. They are dragons sold by users and can be either gen1s or descended from gen1s, but not progens.

If your aim is to get more dragons, I recommend the Auction House! Here it is: https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons
(You can buy other things on the Auction House too, not just dragons!)

With the Auction House, you can set filters like genes, colors, elements, breeds, and more.

As for what to do with your Unhatched Fire Egg item, you can hatch or sell it. If you sell it, it will sell for around 300 gems or 300,000 treasure. (Be careful not to accidentally sell it for 300 treasure, or accidentally sell it through the hoard for 0 treasure, although if you sell it through the hoard you can restore it if it was within the last few days.)

If you hatch the egg, the dragon inside will be a Fae, Guardian, Tundra, or Mirror. It will have Fire eyes (orange) and it will have all basic genes with randomized colors. Only the primary and secondary will be visible, since the teritary is basic (primary and secondary are basic too, but still visible)

Many people like to hatch the first egg they get since it is considered sentimental. However, note that the colors your dragon from the egg gets are completely random. Most likely it will sell for about 5-10 gems and it is easy to buy a very nice gen1 for less than the egg sells for.

However, I do recommend hatching because it is considered very sentimental! Good luck, can't wait to see what you'll get from it! :D
1 2