Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are You Listening to Right Now?
1 2 ... 607 608 609 610 611 ... 854 855
Crabs For Christmas - David DeBoy

has this guy EVER heard a baltimore accent. or any kind of maryland accent. at all???
Crabs For Christmas - David DeBoy

has this guy EVER heard a baltimore accent. or any kind of maryland accent. at all???
This life is mine” by Jeff Williams and Casey lee Williams
This life is mine” by Jeff Williams and Casey lee Williams
8H5BnWlB0pyjgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png Am catastrophist much proud
Lindel's Song from The Ancient Magus Bride
Lindel's Song from The Ancient Magus Bride
I am listening to (and strongly recommend) this last of us x rain mash. it's just the soundtrack for the video game TLOU (not appropriate for children, but its music is fine for any ages and is very beautiful) with rain in the background! great for studying, writing, sleeping, or just relaxing. <3
I am listening to (and strongly recommend) this last of us x rain mash. it's just the soundtrack for the video game TLOU (not appropriate for children, but its music is fine for any ages and is very beautiful) with rain in the background! great for studying, writing, sleeping, or just relaxing. <3
Strong Badia National Anthem (Original) from Homestar Runner
Strong Badia National Anthem (Original) from Homestar Runner
chaogarden.gif
when to stay out by oxhy ft ecco2k

the part of me that goes hogwild at any kind of broodier more rugged at least a lil noisy stuff and the part of me that goes hogwild at the mere existence of ecco2k's vocals are simultaneously going YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
when to stay out by oxhy ft ecco2k

the part of me that goes hogwild at any kind of broodier more rugged at least a lil noisy stuff and the part of me that goes hogwild at the mere existence of ecco2k's vocals are simultaneously going YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
that one song by whatever his name is
that one song by whatever his name is
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
September by Earth, Wind, Fire

I'm being completely unironic its a good song
September by Earth, Wind, Fire

I'm being completely unironic its a good song
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Save your Tears by The Weeknd.
Save your Tears by The Weeknd.
Deep Blue by The Midnight. Might be my new favourite song.
Deep Blue by The Midnight. Might be my new favourite song.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 607 608 609 610 611 ... 854 855