Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bug Tracking Thread - Coliseum
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 103 104

@Ralzakark I just did all of the above, the Coliseum tried to load and then stopped, the browser I use is google chrome

@Ralzakark I just did all of the above, the Coliseum tried to load and then stopped, the browser I use is google chrome
@Boxen1113 Hi there! Can you provide a bit more information? [list] [*]What device are you on? A computer, tablet, phone, etc.? What make/model is it and how old is it? [*]Do you have any antiviruses installed and if yes which one(s)? [*]Do you have another device you can try accessing Fairgrounds and the Coliseum from? For example, if you're having problems while on a computer, can you try accessing the pages through a phone? [/list]
@Boxen1113
Hi there!

Can you provide a bit more information?
  • What device are you on? A computer, tablet, phone, etc.? What make/model is it and how old is it?
  • Do you have any antiviruses installed and if yes which one(s)?
  • Do you have another device you can try accessing Fairgrounds and the Coliseum from? For example, if you're having problems while on a computer, can you try accessing the pages through a phone?
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl I am on a pc, it is an HP-17 LAPTOP-RNNUVVA2
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz

I have no anti-virus software installed, as for accessing from my phone I have yet to try as opening on my phone with these larger games tends to lag my phone massively

@Naeryl I am on a pc, it is an HP-17 LAPTOP-RNNUVVA2
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz

I have no anti-virus software installed, as for accessing from my phone I have yet to try as opening on my phone with these larger games tends to lag my phone massively

@Boxen1113
Thanks for the info! Again, can you tell me how old the PC is? How old is your phone, as well?

I'm not a hardware expert, but if I had to guess I would assume your devices may be too old to handle some features of FR. I could be wildly off-base, though, which is why I ask for this information (also in case someone else who knows more than me swings by and can answer!).
@Boxen1113
Thanks for the info! Again, can you tell me how old the PC is? How old is your phone, as well?

I'm not a hardware expert, but if I had to guess I would assume your devices may be too old to handle some features of FR. I could be wildly off-base, though, which is why I ask for this information (also in case someone else who knows more than me swings by and can answer!).
fo11Vhp.png
(idk if this has been reported yet)
I was grinding in Thunderhead Savanna and noticed the animation for the Tricky Telescope enemy has an error. On several frames the rim around the lens gets cut off on the left side. This can also be seen on its game database page, and its alternate color version, the Mischievous Magnifier, has the same animation error.
As a result of this error, the sprite looks like it's flickering in a semi-regular pattern, which is very difficult to look at for extended periods of time. This might make the telescope monsters difficult to fight for some players.
I was grinding in Thunderhead Savanna and noticed the animation for the Tricky Telescope enemy has an error. On several frames the rim around the lens gets cut off on the left side. This can also be seen on its game database page, and its alternate color version, the Mischievous Magnifier, has the same animation error.
As a result of this error, the sprite looks like it's flickering in a semi-regular pattern, which is very difficult to look at for extended periods of time. This might make the telescope monsters difficult to fight for some players.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
[quote name="LouckyKoneko" date="2021-12-20 14:14:02" ] (idk if this has been reported yet) I was grinding in Thunderhead Savanna and noticed the animation for the Tricky Telescope enemy has an error. On several frames the rim around the lens gets cut off on the left side. This can also be seen on its game database page, and its alternate color version, the Mischievous Magnifier, has the same animation error. As a result of this error, the sprite looks like it's flickering in a semi-regular pattern, which is very difficult to look at for extended periods of time. This might make the telescope monsters difficult to fight for some players. [/quote] I just noticed that the same sprite cutoff, to a lesser and much less distracting degree, is present in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/monster/438]Four-Eyed Phylactery[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/monster/439]Pinpush Mirror Doll[/url] as well.
LouckyKoneko wrote on 2021-12-20 14:14:02:

I just noticed that the same sprite cutoff, to a lesser and much less distracting degree, is present in the Four-Eyed Phylactery and Pinpush Mirror Doll as well.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko these issues have been around since these enemies were added in previous years, and were reported back then, but nothing has been done about it yet [emoji=spiral sad size=2]
@LouckyKoneko these issues have been around since these enemies were added in previous years, and were reported back then, but nothing has been done about it yet
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I noticed some issues with the coli animations for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/monster/439]Pinpush Mirrordoll[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/monster/438]Four-Eyed Phylactery.[/url] Their nose seems to clip in and out. This happens both in the database and in coli [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/483928655362392076/922904595427110932/oh_nose.gif[/img]
I noticed some issues with the coli animations for Pinpush Mirrordoll and Four-Eyed Phylactery. Their nose seems to clip in and out. This happens both in the database and in coli

oh_nose.gif
7f89e6eac7e389e78872cc299d5d29c3d96d6dbc.png
I'm using the training fields to level fodder, but it keeps on not leveling any of the dragons up. I don't know why. I play on PC.
I'm using the training fields to level fodder, but it keeps on not leveling any of the dragons up. I don't know why. I play on PC.
hi ho! waddup! guten-tag! hola! salut! what's shakin'?
have a nice day!
@zenithdude
Hey there!

Venues stop awarding XP once the highest level in your party is greater than the venue's level by 5. You have a level 8 on your team, which means that Training Fields won't award any XP!
@zenithdude
Hey there!

Venues stop awarding XP once the highest level in your party is greater than the venue's level by 5. You have a level 8 on your team, which means that Training Fields won't award any XP!
fo11Vhp.png
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 103 104