Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | XXX 7digit interest check/help w pricing
[center]Hello! I have this [b]7 years old XXX 7-digit[/b] (kinda special?) iridescent/shimmer/gembond [b]coatl[/b] and i was wondering how would you guys price him? im back on flight rising after some years and i have no idea how to price him if i ever decide to sell him. also, would he peak your interest? thanks in advance! <3 here is the boy in question: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5519933][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/55200/5519933_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hello!

I have this 7 years old XXX 7-digit (kinda special?) iridescent/shimmer/gembond coatl and i was wondering how would you guys price him?

im back on flight rising after some years and i have no idea how to price him if i ever decide to sell him.
also, would he peak your interest?

thanks in advance! <3

here is the boy in question:

5519933_350.png
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@Nirveli heya! pretty dragon you have there! a quick look at the ah would price him at around 500g as a minimum, although his offspring list might either lower it a bit due to the unnamed and being, well, bred.

if you ever do plan on selling him, you could ping the 7-digit list from The Old Dragon Collectors Association; there’s quite a few people out there who’d probably want to buy him off your hands!

hope this helps lol
@Nirveli heya! pretty dragon you have there! a quick look at the ah would price him at around 500g as a minimum, although his offspring list might either lower it a bit due to the unnamed and being, well, bred.

if you ever do plan on selling him, you could ping the 7-digit list from The Old Dragon Collectors Association; there’s quite a few people out there who’d probably want to buy him off your hands!

hope this helps lol
Pi0AvSi.png ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
@imginate hey! thank u for answering, i will check out the old dragon collectors association c:
@imginate hey! thank u for answering, i will check out the old dragon collectors association c:
D9XjOpZ.jpg