Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Advent Calendar Raffle - FINISHED
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 143 144
Dragon Raffle Entry for Dec 10th
My Choice of Dragon: 2

DEC 10TH - FAMILY

@Oranitha Love you so much! <3 You're amazing, even if you're never on here anymore :P

@rapunzels First FR friend <3 Hope you're well! I think I tried emailing you a while back, but I know life gets crazy so no worries for not responding!

DEC 10TH - FAMILY

@Oranitha Love you so much! <3 You're amazing, even if you're never on here anymore :P

@rapunzels First FR friend <3 Hope you're well! I think I tried emailing you a while back, but I know life gets crazy so no worries for not responding!
'blue smedium banner
I'd like to show appreciation and thanks to @Juxta13 for the amazing raffles and for recommending a couple books to read a while back (Elantris and Steelheart). They were great reads!

My Choice of Dragon: 1
I'd like to show appreciation and thanks to @Juxta13 for the amazing raffles and for recommending a couple books to read a while back (Elantris and Steelheart). They were great reads!

springcleanrafflebutton.png

@Geth You were one of the first people I played FR with and I know you don't get on much anymore but I'll always remember how much fun we had!
@JuliasFault Thank you for helping me get my first gened dragon back at the start <3

@Geth You were one of the first people I played FR with and I know you don't get on much anymore but I'll always remember how much fun we had!
@JuliasFault Thank you for helping me get my first gened dragon back at the start <3
saAHP09.png

Allow me to ping @overheartblue @imceorary @vovatheboss @Yarndrawcia @ghostwolf522
You guys, oh Lordy. Y’all are awesome! Not only are you all part of the go ec squad, you all just stuck with it no matter how chaotic it got! Blue, you have the amazing MM storyline and all the plot going on
Ghost, you hyper lil frick i adore how hyped you usually are
RARY, VOVA… you sadists i wanna hug you lol. You guys especially just stuck with the punches and are still my bros.

Allow me to ping @overheartblue @imceorary @vovatheboss @Yarndrawcia @ghostwolf522
You guys, oh Lordy. Y’all are awesome! Not only are you all part of the go ec squad, you all just stuck with it no matter how chaotic it got! Blue, you have the amazing MM storyline and all the plot going on
Ghost, you hyper lil frick i adore how hyped you usually are
RARY, VOVA… you sadists i wanna hug you lol. You guys especially just stuck with the punches and are still my bros.
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
@Elimgarak I love you [emoji=nocturne love size=1] You are the best and thanks for the scheduled chats!
@Elimgarak I love you You are the best and thanks for the scheduled chats!
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
I don't know too many people on the site but i want to show appreciation to @Kitanya for being a wonderful host for this raffle and spreading so much joy during the holiday season. Thank you for organizing all the fun daily events and generous dragon giveaways for us to participate in.
I don't know too many people on the site but i want to show appreciation to @Kitanya for being a wonderful host for this raffle and spreading so much joy during the holiday season. Thank you for organizing all the fun daily events and generous dragon giveaways for us to participate in.
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
@leopardmask I APPRECIATE YA <33333333
@leopardmask I APPRECIATE YA <33333333
MreCscM.png
[center][size=4][color=darkred][b]Dragon Raffle Entry for Dec 10th[/b][/color][/size] [B]IT'S APPRECIATION TIME!! C:<[/B] @Ixaix Deserves a shoutout and a hug! <(^v^)> I appreciate your comment for a while back and love how organised your tabs are :) Thank you @spitepenny for the welcome when I first joined FR! You were the first one to message me and your words were warming :D And a thank you to @SocklessWonder for hosting the previous Magic Wardrobe thread! Your writing is amazing and, though I was a bit sad at first, sometimes change will bring better things for the future. I hope you do continue writing! [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1] Thank you for taking the time and having the generosity to host the Summer Newbie Giveaway @MawkishMuse! I still have, and absolutely adore, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68943104]Yaij[/url] - she's such a pretty Imp! Definitely will be one of my perma babs. And last but not least, thank you to @Saener for giving away free dragons in your free dragons thread! When I first saw [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71263854]Blackberry[/url] as a hatchling I instantly fell in love, he's just so adorable! >v< I'll keep him till the end of time :> [/center]

IT'S APPRECIATION TIME!! C:<

@Ixaix Deserves a shoutout and a hug! <(^v^)> I appreciate your comment for a while back and love how organised your tabs are :)

Thank you @spitepenny for the welcome when I first joined FR! You were the first one to message me and your words were warming :D

And a thank you to @SocklessWonder for hosting the previous Magic Wardrobe thread! Your writing is amazing and, though I was a bit sad at first, sometimes change will bring better things for the future. I hope you do continue writing!

Thank you for taking the time and having the generosity to host the Summer Newbie Giveaway @MawkishMuse! I still have, and absolutely adore, Yaij - she's such a pretty Imp! Definitely will be one of my perma babs.

And last but not least, thank you to @Saener for giving away free dragons in your free dragons thread! When I first saw Blackberry as a hatchling I instantly fell in love, he's just so adorable! >v< I'll keep him till the end of time :>
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.gif
L9rA9OI.png
[quote name="DeckOfAces" date="2021-12-10 09:22:27" ] [center][size=4][color=darkred][b]Dragon Raffle Entry for Dec 10th[/b][/color][/size] [B]IT'S APPRECIATION TIME!! C:<[/B] @Ixaix Deserves a shoutout and a hug! <(^v^)> I appreciate your comment for a while back and love how organised your tabs are :) Thank you @spitepenny for the welcome when I first joined FR! You were the first one to message me and your words were warming :D And a thank you to @SocklessWonder for hosting the previous Magic Wardrobe thread! Your writing is amazing and, though I was a bit sad at first, sometimes change will bring better things for the future. I hope you do continue writing! [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1] Thank you for taking the time and having the generosity to host the Summer Newbie Giveaway @MawkishMuse! I still have, and absolutely adore, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68943104]Yaij[/url] - she's such a pretty Imp! Definitely will be one of my perma babs. And last but not least, thank you to @Saener for giving away free dragons in your free dragons thread! When I first saw [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71263854]Blackberry[/url] as a hatchling I instantly fell in love, he's just so adorable! >v< I'll keep him till the end of time :> [/center] [/quote] Oh my gosh, I'm so flattered! My lair is an absolute mess, but that's so kind of you!
DeckOfAces wrote on 2021-12-10 09:22:27:

IT'S APPRECIATION TIME!! C:<

@Ixaix Deserves a shoutout and a hug! <(^v^)> I appreciate your comment for a while back and love how organised your tabs are :)

Thank you @spitepenny for the welcome when I first joined FR! You were the first one to message me and your words were warming :D

And a thank you to @SocklessWonder for hosting the previous Magic Wardrobe thread! Your writing is amazing and, though I was a bit sad at first, sometimes change will bring better things for the future. I hope you do continue writing!

Thank you for taking the time and having the generosity to host the Summer Newbie Giveaway @MawkishMuse! I still have, and absolutely adore, Yaij - she's such a pretty Imp! Definitely will be one of my perma babs.

And last but not least, thank you to @Saener for giving away free dragons in your free dragons thread! When I first saw Blackberry as a hatchling I instantly fell in love, he's just so adorable! >v< I'll keep him till the end of time :>

Oh my gosh, I'm so flattered! My lair is an absolute mess, but that's so kind of you!
StRQpZw.png

@Tapflame Thank you so much for the wonderful permababy and familiars you gifted to me! I really appreciate your kindness and hope to see you again on the site.

@Tapflame Thank you so much for the wonderful permababy and familiars you gifted to me! I really appreciate your kindness and hope to see you again on the site.
GG_Raffle_Button.png KeikoKat.png XdA0BPq.png9BcJXjq.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 143 144