Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290
Mommy
Sorry
Mommy
Sorry
Mommy
Mommy
Sorry
Mommy
Sorry
Mommy
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
My oh my. Dominance is an absolute dame! [emoji=guardian love size=1] @Dembai, I think this might have been missed. [quote name="Sturmflux" date="2021-10-25 13:17:42" ] For Hexennacht: Name: Aradia Pronouns: She/Her [/quote] [quote name="Endofighter" date="2021-10-26 07:06:54" ] @/Sturmflux Yay! Our babies are here![/quote] Both are so unique and beautiful! I meant to reply to this a long time ago but life got hectic.
My oh my. Dominance is an absolute dame!

@Dembai, I think this might have been missed.
Sturmflux wrote on 2021-10-25 13:17:42:
For Hexennacht:

Name: Aradia
Pronouns: She/Her

Endofighter wrote on 2021-10-26 07:06:54:
@/Sturmflux

Yay! Our babies are here!
Both are so unique and beautiful! I meant to reply to this a long time ago but life got hectic.

I5UJBVd.png
https://i.imgur.com/gGaXNFY.png

@404UserNotFound @Aishim @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @amxndael @Angel614 @ArcanaPersona @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @Cattafang @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @Darkmoonbreeder @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @InfectedWolf @itsrainningtacos @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @lillystl3 @LovelyDeeps @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @narumitsu @Nettletea @Opalboi @abyssalandromeda @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @Skarlette @Skydust @Stormlark @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TeaHorse @teaThyme @ToTheArk @TypeFull @ValkyrieValravn @Vngsursh @winterprism @WishUponADragon @ShimoRyu

As usual, linked because while it IS PG13, some folks don't like fetish stuff at all and that's valid.

The final two images for the shop are both Aeon Forms, and I"ll have to Wait on Mercurialwings to figure out what they'd like. XD
https://i.imgur.com/gGaXNFY.png

@404UserNotFound @Aishim @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @amxndael @Angel614 @ArcanaPersona @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @Cattafang @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @Darkmoonbreeder @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @InfectedWolf @itsrainningtacos @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @lillystl3 @LovelyDeeps @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @narumitsu @Nettletea @Opalboi @abyssalandromeda @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @Skarlette @Skydust @Stormlark @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TeaHorse @teaThyme @ToTheArk @TypeFull @ValkyrieValravn @Vngsursh @winterprism @WishUponADragon @ShimoRyu

As usual, linked because while it IS PG13, some folks don't like fetish stuff at all and that's valid.

The final two images for the shop are both Aeon Forms, and I"ll have to Wait on Mercurialwings to figure out what they'd like. XD
5gSLBV0.png
Ajshhahaydg haven’t been here in a while
But the art is *chefs kiss*
Ajshhahaydg haven’t been here in a while
But the art is *chefs kiss*
WRodlih.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifTea/Bird
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif-res-
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif~gay~

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifI’m very interested in Sky: CoTL, Dream SMP, and FNF so if you wanna talk about those then feel free to pm me!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRanboo the beloved
@dembai
Can u explain this better? They look cool but i don't know what i do... Sorry bout that...
@dembai
Can u explain this better? They look cool but i don't know what i do... Sorry bout that...
Jd88XNq.pngread before friending, blocking, reporting etc. Please! (Hopefully not the last one tho :)
BjMvLeY.png(non-fodder) dergs from u are safe with me!
feXtM27.pngarcane is the best. Change my mind. (clan lore)
7c8ZUEs.png lore, art and more!
wishlist
[quote name="@DragonQueenHi" date="2021-12-26 09:41:44" ] dembai Can u explain this better? They look cool but i don't know what i do... Sorry bout that... [/quote] Well the store is closing, so you don't have to do anything? If you're interested in my NEW shop (for commissions, not for pets) - that's opening VERY soon!
@DragonQueenHi wrote on 2021-12-26 09:41:44:
dembai

Well the store is closing, so you don't have to do anything? If you're interested in my NEW shop (for commissions, not for pets) - that's opening VERY soon!
5gSLBV0.png
@404UserNotFound @abyssalandromeda @Aishim @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @amxndael @Angel614 @ArcanaPersona @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @Cattafang @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @Darkmoonbreeder @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @InfectedWolf @itsrainningtacos @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @lillystl3 @LovelyDeeps @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @narumitsu @Nettletea @Opalboi @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @ShimoRyu @Skarlette @Skydust @Stormlark @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TeaHorse @teaThyme @ToTheArk @TypeFull @ValkyrieValravn @winterprism @WishUponADragon

The Remnants Shop is now closed - the final two pieces were a little too iffy for this forum, so this is just a formal announcement to let folks know that they can now move on over to the Art Shop!

There is a copy of the old editable pinglist there, PLEASE CHECK IT, and make sure you want to be pinged!

Thank you guys so much for being with me through all this - it's been amazing fun and we're going to miss it. You folks are all awesome and we'll miss you! Thank you for making this shop such an amazing place! We hope to see you over in the other shop but it'f you're disinterested, that's super valid! Take care of yourselves, and we'll see you around! ~ Nyx/Ed/William/others
@404UserNotFound @abyssalandromeda @Aishim @Alpestris @Alphonce @Amezrou @amxndael @Angel614 @ArcanaPersona @BottledLightning @BreezeFeather @briar @BunnySox @Cattafang @chorderaos @Cohena @CoyoteFlowers @Darkmoonbreeder @DarkusDragon @DealtaDeath @DetectivePopcorn @dragonspiritsky @dragontrainerz @DraigTeg @Eiyora @Embyrs @Endofighter @FantasyMyth @FeistyTadpole @Formless @GaijinIxchel @Galehaut @GreatLordHades @GrinningWolf24 @InfectedWolf @itsrainningtacos @KalicoKat @kkatharsis @Kveldulfr @LadyAria @leeanndawuulf @lillystl3 @LovelyDeeps @LunarParadox @MegaraFrostalon @mercurialwings @milkywayshock @narumitsu @Nettletea @Opalboi @Pythonecary @QuietlyAlice @Quillis @RaenHale @Relics @RingMaster @Saraceaser @Scales25 @Schiemoon @ShimoRyu @Skarlette @Skydust @Stormlark @Sturmflux @Sylvanlady @TeaHorse @teaThyme @ToTheArk @TypeFull @ValkyrieValravn @winterprism @WishUponADragon

The Remnants Shop is now closed - the final two pieces were a little too iffy for this forum, so this is just a formal announcement to let folks know that they can now move on over to the Art Shop!

There is a copy of the old editable pinglist there, PLEASE CHECK IT, and make sure you want to be pinged!

Thank you guys so much for being with me through all this - it's been amazing fun and we're going to miss it. You folks are all awesome and we'll miss you! Thank you for making this shop such an amazing place! We hope to see you over in the other shop but it'f you're disinterested, that's super valid! Take care of yourselves, and we'll see you around! ~ Nyx/Ed/William/others
5gSLBV0.png
'Twas wonderful to see Remnants grow and how you created such unique designs for each of them! I look forward to your new shop~ ^ ^
'Twas wonderful to see Remnants grow and how you created such unique designs for each of them! I look forward to your new shop~ ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

For ease of access: Dembai's Pinglists

//Edit: Nix'd since there's an updated link that Dembai has posted~

//Edit: Nix'd since there's an updated link that Dembai has posted~
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

[quote name="@mercurialwings" date="2022-01-17 11:25:44" ] For ease of access: Dembai's Pinglists [/quote] I made a brand new one for the new shop! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UHyfzHJZCfGYVhg75M2IwmdanjXjwloJSJCDM8Wejtc/edit?usp=sharing]This is the New Pinglist![/url]
@mercurialwings wrote on 2022-01-17 11:25:44:

I made a brand new one for the new shop!

This is the New Pinglist!

5gSLBV0.png
1 2 ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290