Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't load pages
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I'm in a similar situation to user above me (Limanya). I get the errors both on mobile and laptop, and clearing cookies and cache only helps for one minute. It allows me to relogin and the errors start again. I've used a different mobile browser (Free Adblocker one) and I am able to use the site normally.
I'm in a similar situation to user above me (Limanya). I get the errors both on mobile and laptop, and clearing cookies and cache only helps for one minute. It allows me to relogin and the errors start again. I've used a different mobile browser (Free Adblocker one) and I am able to use the site normally.
616797_orig.png
I've got this problem on my Laptop and when using firefox only, but then the whole site is affected. Tried deledting cookies and DNS cache, also restarted my laptop.
It might have to do with an extension? I've got CitaviPicker and AdblockPlus
I've got this problem on my Laptop and when using firefox only, but then the whole site is affected. Tried deledting cookies and DNS cache, also restarted my laptop.
It might have to do with an extension? I've got CitaviPicker and AdblockPlus
QH3r9Za.png
Initially I got the error on my IPad, using safari. Clearing website data from the settings fixed it for my iPad and it hasn’t come back (yet).

It occurred on my phone last night and while I could access most pages still, the more I clicked around FR, the more pages went down to the point where I can only access the main page of the AH and the page to start crossroads. I was able to visit the site with no errors in private mode. I use safari on my iPhone too. Neither have extensions of any kind.

I just cleared browsing history on my phone, which also clears cookies, and the issue seems to be resolved.
Initially I got the error on my IPad, using safari. Clearing website data from the settings fixed it for my iPad and it hasn’t come back (yet).

It occurred on my phone last night and while I could access most pages still, the more I clicked around FR, the more pages went down to the point where I can only access the main page of the AH and the page to start crossroads. I was able to visit the site with no errors in private mode. I use safari on my iPhone too. Neither have extensions of any kind.

I just cleared browsing history on my phone, which also clears cookies, and the issue seems to be resolved.
Collecting Dec 9th 2019 G1 Banescales
LEpJMnn.pngFObX7rS.png
zF6zw52.png
rUoKR6y.png
I've been getting this error so often it's ridiculous. I can barely do anything on-site without the error popping up for the last few days. Clearing the cookies and browser history works for a while and then i'll click something and i'm shown the error again not half an hour later. I don't have any extensions and am using Chrome, and the error has happened on my computer and phone since roughly 3 days ago, nonstop.

Edit: even reloading a page that previously worked causes the error. Unlesss I clear the cache/cookies/browser data, I can’t use FR

It's becoming extremely annoying
I've been getting this error so often it's ridiculous. I can barely do anything on-site without the error popping up for the last few days. Clearing the cookies and browser history works for a while and then i'll click something and i'm shown the error again not half an hour later. I don't have any extensions and am using Chrome, and the error has happened on my computer and phone since roughly 3 days ago, nonstop.

Edit: even reloading a page that previously worked causes the error. Unlesss I clear the cache/cookies/browser data, I can’t use FR

It's becoming extremely annoying
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
Spoke too soon; I just got this error on my phone too.

Incidentally, while a number of actions seem to trigger it, listing items on the AH seems to have a higher likelihood of causing the error. Is anyone else seeing the same pattern?
Spoke too soon; I just got this error on my phone too.

Incidentally, while a number of actions seem to trigger it, listing items on the AH seems to have a higher likelihood of causing the error. Is anyone else seeing the same pattern?
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I tried to report how following a link from discord and when I hit "submit" it errored. I basically can't use fr on my computer.
I tried to report how following a link from discord and when I hit "submit" it errored. I basically can't use fr on my computer.
I’m so glad I’m not the only one having this problem - mine just started today
It says ‘Bad request, your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Size of a request header field exceeds server limit’

I’m using mobile and laptop, and it’s happening on both - I use safari on my mobile and chrome/brave on my laptop and it’s happening on them all
I have various add ons to my laptop browsers but no add ons on my phone.
It seems to happen at random, sometimes the pages load, sometimes they don’t, it’s hit and miss.

I’ve cleared all caches everywhere and it hasn’t helped at all.

Hoping this can be fixed quickly ^_^
I’m so glad I’m not the only one having this problem - mine just started today
It says ‘Bad request, your browser sent a request that this server could not understand. Size of a request header field exceeds server limit’

I’m using mobile and laptop, and it’s happening on both - I use safari on my mobile and chrome/brave on my laptop and it’s happening on them all
I have various add ons to my laptop browsers but no add ons on my phone.
It seems to happen at random, sometimes the pages load, sometimes they don’t, it’s hit and miss.

I’ve cleared all caches everywhere and it hasn’t helped at all.

Hoping this can be fixed quickly ^_^
I keep getting this problem on chrome computer and mobile, works for a while with clearing cookies but it keeps returning. Appears when I try to sell a dragon

Not using extensions

I keep getting this problem on chrome computer and mobile, works for a while with clearing cookies but it keeps returning. Appears when I try to sell a dragon

Not using extensions

ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
No extension on my tablet browser, which is where the problem is at it's worst, even starting to affect incognito mode now, and the only extension I have on my PC one, which literally just got the error again after days of peace, only has Linkclump as an extension. Nothing else, I don't even have adblock which I am now SERIOUSLY reconsidering until this is fixed.
No extension on my tablet browser, which is where the problem is at it's worst, even starting to affect incognito mode now, and the only extension I have on my PC one, which literally just got the error again after days of peace, only has Linkclump as an extension. Nothing else, I don't even have adblock which I am now SERIOUSLY reconsidering until this is fixed.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Encountering the same error on my phone using chrome (with no extensions) while trying to access forums, but have yet to encounter it on my PC also using chrome (no extensions active).
Encountering the same error on my phone using chrome (with no extensions) while trying to access forums, but have yet to encounter it on my PC also using chrome (no extensions active).
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13