Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~~ 15% Light Dom Discount ~~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 271 272
Hi! Could I get 6 festival accents? Encased in Stone, Shattered Topaz, Born From Stone, Princess of Pyrite, Bumblebee Frieze, Solid Wings. Thanks!
Hi! Could I get 6 festival accents? Encased in Stone, Shattered Topaz, Born From Stone, Princess of Pyrite, Bumblebee Frieze, Solid Wings. Thanks!
Hi! I'd like to get one of each fest skin/accent! (Encased in Stone, Shattered Topaz, Fossilized, far and away, Opalized, Born From Stone, This Means Bismuth, Fossil Walker, Princess of Pyrite, Precious Heart, Bumblebee Frieze, Solid Wings.) Thank you!
Hi! I'd like to get one of each fest skin/accent! (Encased in Stone, Shattered Topaz, Fossilized, far and away, Opalized, Born From Stone, This Means Bismuth, Fossil Walker, Princess of Pyrite, Precious Heart, Bumblebee Frieze, Solid Wings.) Thank you!
Hi! I'd like to get these fest skin/accents: Shattered Topaz, Fossilized, far and away, Opalized, Born From Stone, This Means Bismuth, Fossil Walker, and Precious Heart. Thank you!
Hi! I'd like to get these fest skin/accents: Shattered Topaz, Fossilized, far and away, Opalized, Born From Stone, This Means Bismuth, Fossil Walker, and Precious Heart. Thank you!
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
Hey there, sending treasure for the six MP exclusive skins (Encased in Stone, Shattered Topaz, Fossilized, Opalized, This Means Bismuth, Precious Heart). Thanks so much!
Hey there, sending treasure for the six MP exclusive skins (Encased in Stone, Shattered Topaz, Fossilized, Opalized, This Means Bismuth, Precious Heart). Thanks so much!
9a1bd9587653bbb4183261754c95b0ab0e0a682a.png
Hello! I would appreciate it if you could get me 8 skins/accents please (one of each):

Skin: Encased in Stone
Accent: Shattered Topaz
Accent: far and away
Skin: Opalized
Accent: Born from Stone
Accent: Princess of Pyrite
Accent: Bumblebee Frieze
Accent: Solid Wings

That should be 238,000t total! I will send a CR. Thank you!
Hello! I would appreciate it if you could get me 8 skins/accents please (one of each):

Skin: Encased in Stone
Accent: Shattered Topaz
Accent: far and away
Skin: Opalized
Accent: Born from Stone
Accent: Princess of Pyrite
Accent: Bumblebee Frieze
Accent: Solid Wings

That should be 238,000t total! I will send a CR. Thank you!
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
Sending money for Veilspun Edged!
Sending money for Veilspun Edged!
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
Hi! Could you please pick up for me one each of [b]Breed Change: Tundra[/b], [b]Primary Gene: Fade[/b], & [b]Secondary Gene: Peregrine[/b]? [item=Breed Change: Tundra][item=Primary Gene: Fade][item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine] Both genes are [b]Modern[/b] Sending a CR in a moment, thanks!
Hi!

Could you please pick up for me one each of Breed Change: Tundra, Primary Gene: Fade, & Secondary Gene: Peregrine?

Breed Change: Tundra Primary Gene: Fade Secondary Gene: Peregrine
Both genes are Modern

Sending a CR in a moment, thanks!
Could you get me a Marbled and Swirl gene please?

Sending 238,000t with a tip via CR for you to pick up whenever because I'm in no big rush. :3
Could you get me a Marbled and Swirl gene please?

Sending 238,000t with a tip via CR for you to pick up whenever because I'm in no big rush. :3
T4tp2CW.png
Accent: Bumblebee Frieze please. sending message with the money
Accent: Bumblebee Frieze please. sending message with the money
Pyroi0M.png
w8o0xW1.png
@/CryptidHours @/ProductofBoredom @/Kveldulfr - got em!

@/Venusian @Sensoo @LittleMinn0w @aprilraven @Unsanctum @thetinyshiloh @BlastHardCheese @MorenaFlame - on it!

@nika - Yup, you can send the treasure!
@/CryptidHours @/ProductofBoredom @/Kveldulfr - got em!

@/Venusian @Sensoo @LittleMinn0w @aprilraven @Unsanctum @thetinyshiloh @BlastHardCheese @MorenaFlame - on it!

@nika - Yup, you can send the treasure!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 271 272