Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Tentative Taking Offers] Light Sprite
Me: Man, pre-release Dappervolk pets I don't want. Anyone wanna trade?
User: Light Sprite?

Okay, so...in all seriousness, somehow dumb little ol' me ended up with a Light Sprite. That's super neat, Light Sprites are kinda cool! I just...after I max my bond I probably...won't keep it! I just wanna fill up my beastiary but have no desire for a 'living' one, so to speak! So I started this thread, just as a sort of...interest gauging thing? I don't exactly know how to price things, much less this bad boy, so this is kinda gonna be...an open thread indefinitely? At the very least, this is a tentative sort of thread, heh.

You can find my Light Sprite on my darling girl Eotua! As for the sort of things I'll accept...hmm...I dunno, I'll look at anything, really! I especially am somewhat interested in HQ human/anthro art/designs as an add-on of sorts, since I last heard pure gems for a Light Sprite is SUPER high!

Current Offers;
Me: Man, pre-release Dappervolk pets I don't want. Anyone wanna trade?
User: Light Sprite?

Okay, so...in all seriousness, somehow dumb little ol' me ended up with a Light Sprite. That's super neat, Light Sprites are kinda cool! I just...after I max my bond I probably...won't keep it! I just wanna fill up my beastiary but have no desire for a 'living' one, so to speak! So I started this thread, just as a sort of...interest gauging thing? I don't exactly know how to price things, much less this bad boy, so this is kinda gonna be...an open thread indefinitely? At the very least, this is a tentative sort of thread, heh.

You can find my Light Sprite on my darling girl Eotua! As for the sort of things I'll accept...hmm...I dunno, I'll look at anything, really! I especially am somewhat interested in HQ human/anthro art/designs as an add-on of sorts, since I last heard pure gems for a Light Sprite is SUPER high!

Current Offers;
[emoji=cat 2 size=1]
@BlushBlushBunny

Hello! The LAH for light sprites seems to currently be at 67kg, so what I can offer now is 40kg pure + eggs/other familiars/items? + art depending on what you'd be interested in.
If you would like pure gems, would you be open to a payment plan?
And for art, here are some examples. I mostly do dragon art but I have done human/anthro in the past but the examples I have are not up to date with my current style :)

@BlushBlushBunny

Hello! The LAH for light sprites seems to currently be at 67kg, so what I can offer now is 40kg pure + eggs/other familiars/items? + art depending on what you'd be interested in.
If you would like pure gems, would you be open to a payment plan?
And for art, here are some examples. I mostly do dragon art but I have done human/anthro in the past but the examples I have are not up to date with my current style :)

TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
@BlushBlushBunny I too would like to make a similar offer! Here's what I have:

17kg pure
2.4mt
7 eggs (2100g)
Assorted fest chests and old fest familiars (values vary)
And I also do art, linked in my signature :)

I'm willing to sell my soul for a Light Sprite, but FR doesn't accept souls as currency ^^'
@BlushBlushBunny I too would like to make a similar offer! Here's what I have:

17kg pure
2.4mt
7 eggs (2100g)
Assorted fest chests and old fest familiars (values vary)
And I also do art, linked in my signature :)

I'm willing to sell my soul for a Light Sprite, but FR doesn't accept souls as currency ^^'
Josh_Flight_Button.png Clan lore | Wishlist | Art Sales
YDxbQDJ.png
Tiger | She/Her
I'm interested, but I'm rather poor myself. xP"
I am however an artist. I do watercolour paintings large and small and I have done fanart before. If you're interested in a real life colour painting of your dragon that I could send to you via post office too, you could send me a message and I show you some work I've done.
I'm interested, but I'm rather poor myself. xP"
I am however an artist. I do watercolour paintings large and small and I have done fanart before. If you're interested in a real life colour painting of your dragon that I could send to you via post office too, you could send me a message and I show you some work I've done.
@Silverpine
I'm interested in your gems and art! How much art would you be offering exactly?
@Silverpine
I'm interested in your gems and art! How much art would you be offering exactly?
@BlushBlushBunny

To be completely honest, I'm not sure how to price my art. If you're looking for around 70kg and we say $20-$60 per piece, I was thinking 4-8 ish pieces. I'm willing to do anything in this range.
(for the more painterly style + a simple background)

I can also do more in gems, since I will be consistently earning during the time I take to get the pieces done.
@BlushBlushBunny

To be completely honest, I'm not sure how to price my art. If you're looking for around 70kg and we say $20-$60 per piece, I was thinking 4-8 ish pieces. I'm willing to do anything in this range.
(for the more painterly style + a simple background)

I can also do more in gems, since I will be consistently earning during the time I take to get the pieces done.
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
@Silverpine

In that case, I'd be very interested in the 40kg + some art then! Feel free to shoot my a PM and we can hash out the details there!
@Silverpine

In that case, I'd be very interested in the 40kg + some art then! Feel free to shoot my a PM and we can hash out the details there!
@BlushBlushBunny

Hi, I am still interested! If I remember correctly, we were doing 40kg + ~8 pieces of art. Are you still interested in this amount? I can also go up to 45kg if you'd like.
@BlushBlushBunny

Hi, I am still interested! If I remember correctly, we were doing 40kg + ~8 pieces of art. Are you still interested in this amount? I can also go up to 45kg if you'd like.
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents