Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 142 143
@LithoLab

I do agree to all of the above, yes! I wouldn't have pinged in the first place if I didn't read all of the things ^^; I'm active in the Ice discord as well, so I should be plenty active!
@LithoLab

I do agree to all of the above, yes! I wouldn't have pinged in the first place if I didn't read all of the things ^^; I'm active in the Ice discord as well, so I should be plenty active!
syJrt1N.gifT3mCp93.png
@litholab heya, sorry i know i legit just joined and havent managed to take on any nests at all, but ima have to go ahead and just step back. i got a new job ljust the other day and its consumed all of my time and energy
@litholab heya, sorry i know i legit just joined and havent managed to take on any nests at all, but ima have to go ahead and just step back. i got a new job ljust the other day and its consumed all of my time and energy
@DJSnowKat

Hey no worries, congrats on the new job! Hopefully you're able to get some downtown soon to rest and relax.

I'll go ahead and remove you from our pinglists. If you ever want to rejoin in the future you're always more than welcome to reapply :]
@DJSnowKat

Hey no worries, congrats on the new job! Hopefully you're able to get some downtown soon to rest and relax.

I'll go ahead and remove you from our pinglists. If you ever want to rejoin in the future you're always more than welcome to reapply :]
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@LithoLab @LucisAbsentia
Moving this over to the hub just to keep things tidy!

@Yinny
Hm, well with it being a holiday week I reckon they might have gotten busy. Have you had problems with this nester in the past?

Personally, I'd give it one more day just to get over Thanksgiving/Black Friday (maybe they are doing irl stuff) and they might be on tomorrow. Alternatively (or if they haven't responded by then), if you're short on lair space I can board the dragons and get in touch with Paralian myself.
@LithoLab @LucisAbsentia
Moving this over to the hub just to keep things tidy!

@Yinny
Hm, well with it being a holiday week I reckon they might have gotten busy. Have you had problems with this nester in the past?

Personally, I'd give it one more day just to get over Thanksgiving/Black Friday (maybe they are doing irl stuff) and they might be on tomorrow. Alternatively (or if they haven't responded by then), if you're short on lair space I can board the dragons and get in touch with Paralian myself.

1/5 Nests Occupied
Next Available Nest:
now
FR +3 | she/her
FPKA5RI.png
81-DAF598-C01-F-4891-B82-C-20749-C6-CA814.png
18-E81-A87-3-D35-45-CC-8-B55-E75-E9927-C81-B.png
[/center]
@ArmorWondrous

Nope, no problems. They are a very pleasant person and yes I would be good with keeping them for one more day!

If she doesn't respond by then, I'll transfer the dragons to you. Thanks!
@ArmorWondrous

Nope, no problems. They are a very pleasant person and yes I would be good with keeping them for one more day!

If she doesn't respond by then, I'll transfer the dragons to you. Thanks!
UqN4jFQ.png
@ArmorWondrous @Yinny

Definitely agree with what ArmorWondrous said! I've had a few nest delays in getting back this week because of holidays. Armor, if you wind up not having a lot of space, I've also got some, I can hold for a little bit if need be!
@ArmorWondrous @Yinny

Definitely agree with what ArmorWondrous said! I've had a few nest delays in getting back this week because of holidays. Armor, if you wind up not having a lot of space, I've also got some, I can hold for a little bit if need be!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@Yinny @ArmorWondrous @LucisAbsentia (pinging to keep you two in the loop)

While I don't currently have space, and it seems like the situation is pretty taken care of, I'd be more than happy to send over some food since you've been holding them for a bit. Just let me know what type(s) and I'll CR you a few stacks :]
@Yinny @ArmorWondrous @LucisAbsentia (pinging to keep you two in the loop)

While I don't currently have space, and it seems like the situation is pretty taken care of, I'd be more than happy to send over some food since you've been holding them for a bit. Just let me know what type(s) and I'll CR you a few stacks :]
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@LucisAbsentia

Thank you very much for the offer! But I don't mind keeping them for a few more days LoL I have plenty of space, the space is not the reason as I like to keep my lair as less crowded as possible

@LithoLab

I would really appricate some food to be honest! The reason I wanted to give them was because ?'m running low on food LoL I've been planning to lay off bredding for a little while to stock up again, buy some food etc.So I would very much appricate some insects or seafood!
@LucisAbsentia

Thank you very much for the offer! But I don't mind keeping them for a few more days LoL I have plenty of space, the space is not the reason as I like to keep my lair as less crowded as possible

@LithoLab

I would really appricate some food to be honest! The reason I wanted to give them was because ?'m running low on food LoL I've been planning to lay off bredding for a little while to stock up again, buy some food etc.So I would very much appricate some insects or seafood!
UqN4jFQ.png
@freeshavacado

You've been PMed
@freeshavacado

You've been PMed
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@DragonRule Thank you for your interest in becoming a nester! I've moved this here since our Staff HUB is used to orient new nesters and is where you can find Nester info. If you'd like to join, there's a few things you'll need to know/agree to: [list] [*] [b][u]5kt[/b] is the base fee for nesting[/u] (tips may leeway more from renters) [*] After [b]5 rentals[/b] with Triskele Nests, customers receive a [u]free[/u] nest as a loyalty reward** --> ^ Rentals MUST be tracked in our spreadsheet [b][u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fspreadsheets%2Fd%2F1sb_msbORNVzxIrKbPPG3k1aL9A9AhOhxtSjiHFevY_g%2Fedit%3Fusp%3Ddrivesdk]here[/url][/u][/b] (Also linked on the first post of our Staff HUB thread [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3015692/1][b][u]here[/u][/b][/url]) [indent][b]Our current system works as follows:[/b] [list] [*] One sheet nesters [u]can edit[/u] without needing email permissions. Use this sheet to record nests you host and check if a customer has earned a free nesting. (This one has [b]Private[/b] in its name) [*] One sheet [u]nobody[/u] can edit. This sheet cannot be edited [u]at all[/u], so chances are if you can't edit the sheet, you're on the wrong one! (This one has [b]Public[/b] in its name)[/list][/indent] [*] [u]Monthly activity checks[/u] will take place at the start of each month; a response is required to continue being a Nester. If you can no longer provide nest rentals, [i]you are more than welcome[/i] to step back (or wait on stand-by if you know you'll be returning) [*] The [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3015692/1][b][u]Staff HUB[/u][/b][/url] is where any and all important information will be found. Pings for updates or changes to how we nest will go out in this thread. It's also where you can ask questions or ping fellow nesters if a customer hasn't found a nest host yet. [/list] [size=2]**Free nests are non-stackable and can only be used following 5 paid nests. Should a customer decline a free nest and pay instead, their 5 nest count starts again and no free nest will be owed.[/size] [u]If all that sounds good to you, give me a [b]ping[/b] and I'll add you to our active Water nesters![/u] [center][size=2][color=maroon]Have any questions? Check the staff + customer FAQs first, otherwise please let me know![/color][/size][/center]
@DragonRule
Thank you for your interest in becoming a nester! I've moved this here since our Staff HUB is used to orient new nesters and is where you can find Nester info.

If you'd like to join, there's a few things you'll need to know/agree to:

• 5kt is the base fee for nesting (tips may leeway more from renters)
  • After 5 rentals with Triskele Nests, customers receive a free nest as a loyalty reward**
    --> ^ Rentals MUST be tracked in our spreadsheet here (Also linked on the first post of our Staff HUB thread here)
    Our current system works as follows:
    • One sheet nesters can edit without needing email permissions. Use this sheet to record nests you host and check if a customer has earned a free nesting. (This one has Private in its name)
    • One sheet nobody can edit. This sheet cannot be edited at all, so chances are if you can't edit the sheet, you're on the wrong one! (This one has Public in its name)
  • Monthly activity checks will take place at the start of each month; a response is required to continue being a Nester. If you can no longer provide nest rentals, you are more than welcome to step back (or wait on stand-by if you know you'll be returning)
  • The Staff HUB is where any and all important information will be found. Pings for updates or changes to how we nest will go out in this thread. It's also where you can ask questions or ping fellow nesters if a customer hasn't found a nest host yet.

**Free nests are non-stackable and can only be used following 5 paid nests. Should a customer decline a free nest and pay instead, their 5 nest count starts again and no free nest will be owed.

If all that sounds good to you, give me a ping and I'll add you to our active Water nesters!
Have any questions? Check the staff + customer FAQs first, otherwise please let me know!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 142 143