Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Triskele Hub - MOVED! NEW THREAD LINKS!
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 142 143
@LithoLab Sounds good to me. But I may need to be reminded of the post up top once in a while.
@LithoLab Sounds good to me. But I may need to be reminded of the post up top once in a while.

CYBqRJK.png
@DragonRule

The Staff HUB is linked at the very very top of our renting hub. So you can always find your way back here to access the spreadsheet or anything else you might need :)

I'll go ahead and add you to the Water nesters in a minute!
@DragonRule

The Staff HUB is linked at the very very top of our renting hub. So you can always find your way back here to access the spreadsheet or anything else you might need :)

I'll go ahead and add you to the Water nesters in a minute!
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
@LithoLab I am back! Mind adding me back to active Ice nesters when you've got a minute?
@LithoLab I am back! Mind adding me back to active Ice nesters when you've got a minute?
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
i'm up for nesting again!
i'm up for nesting again!
J6W6Pav.png TRIX
They/Them
FR + 2

7A9FlOQ.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif Please let me know if anything on my account / forum posts is inaccessible! Accessibility is my highest priority.
I am new, but I would be willing to help out and be a nest since you seem low on earth nests. Don't know how helpful I would be though!
I am new, but I would be willing to help out and be a nest since you seem low on earth nests. Don't know how helpful I would be though!
@litholab-

I might be interested in being an earth renter since you guys seem so low on em ^-^
@litholab-

I might be interested in being an earth renter since you guys seem so low on em ^-^
@LithoLab

If you ever need another water nest, let me know. I always have a free nest
@LithoLab

If you ever need another water nest, let me know. I always have a free nest
vpNQaZP.pngRupeeWaterX2.gifWZ3H2YX.pngnAoSSfC.pnga8e4wzd.png
uh... I'd be up for being a nester. I'm a windy and almost never use my nests (especially now that I just finished two of my projects that required nests). Besides what's posted in the FAQ on the front page, I have no idea what to do though. ^^;
uh... I'd be up for being a nester. I'm a windy and almost never use my nests (especially now that I just finished two of my projects that required nests). Besides what's posted in the FAQ on the front page, I have no idea what to do though. ^^;
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
@LithoLab

Hi, I just wanted to let you know the drop-down box in the user check needs its range extended. (: It couldn't find someone while I typed their name in, but the rest of the user check found their entry in the sheet.

If you wanted, you can change the boxes range to refer to the entire column below A3. It would look something like this:
=$A$3:$A
@LithoLab

Hi, I just wanted to let you know the drop-down box in the user check needs its range extended. (: It couldn't find someone while I typed their name in, but the rest of the user check found their entry in the sheet.

If you wanted, you can change the boxes range to refer to the entire column below A3. It would look something like this:
=$A$3:$A
@Loquaciousky @AltMixie

Thank you for your patience, I'll add you both back to the active nesters momentarily!
@AtropaOleander
We're typically looking for users that have been on the site for 3-6 months at least for experience sake. Thank you for the offer though! We'd love to have you at a later point in time :]

@FelicisNox177
Thank you as well for offering! We actually just had one of our water nesters come back from their break, so we're all set in that element for now!
@StarN1ght
Thanks for your patience, sorry the drop-down wasn't working as needed! Honestly, changing the formula as so would probably be the smarter idea.

The sheet is always improving, so I appreciate the feedback!
@Loquaciousky @AltMixie

Thank you for your patience, I'll add you both back to the active nesters momentarily!
@AtropaOleander
We're typically looking for users that have been on the site for 3-6 months at least for experience sake. Thank you for the offer though! We'd love to have you at a later point in time :]

@FelicisNox177
Thank you as well for offering! We actually just had one of our water nesters come back from their break, so we're all set in that element for now!
@StarN1ght
Thanks for your patience, sorry the drop-down wasn't working as needed! Honestly, changing the formula as so would probably be the smarter idea.

The sheet is always improving, so I appreciate the feedback!
russell_litholab.png He/they | FR+2 | I use tone indicators!
Plague Push Hub
Abiding Vanguard
Nest Rentals
2021-08-11_LithoLab.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 142 143