Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Brain's HQ Art Madness! [€/T/G/Eggs]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@STOERFREQUENZER

Type of Artwork: Shaded sketch bust

Dragon/OC: FR dragon with a few alterations*! Link

Payment Type: €

Expression: Vicious and/or triumphant, maybe a little bit of blood if it fits within FR ToS

Background: Something dark that doesn't clash

Anything you want me to know?
*Rosella is an Imperial/Guardian hybrid, sired by the Imperial Relicster and the Guardian lady Vitali. She inherited tough scales from her mother, these are kind of akin to fishscales and I used Ringlets to represent them. She has Guardian fins in place of where an Imperial would have cheek tufts, a sturdy eyebrow ridge instead of eyebrow hair, and she inherited dorsal spines from her mom too. These are the same colour as her antlers, which in turn are reduced in size and branching amount (her Imp whiskers are also shortened, especially the third pair which would normally be insanely long). She's basically an Imp with smaller antlers and thicker scales.

Her Iridiscent hide is reminiscent of fresh, smooth scar tissue in appearance, and her larger scales sprout from it like round scabs. She hungers for battle, but due to her Imperial heritage (Emperor risk) she is forbidden from parttaking in conflicts with other dragon clans. Instead, she funnels her frustrations at this into ransacking Beastclan settlements, at which she excells.

Please let me know if this sounds no good! In that case I'll wait for fullbodies to open up so I can get a piece of my scalesona instead ^^ (If you do furry art here, that is!)
@STOERFREQUENZER

Type of Artwork: Shaded sketch bust

Dragon/OC: FR dragon with a few alterations*! Link

Payment Type: €

Expression: Vicious and/or triumphant, maybe a little bit of blood if it fits within FR ToS

Background: Something dark that doesn't clash

Anything you want me to know?
*Rosella is an Imperial/Guardian hybrid, sired by the Imperial Relicster and the Guardian lady Vitali. She inherited tough scales from her mother, these are kind of akin to fishscales and I used Ringlets to represent them. She has Guardian fins in place of where an Imperial would have cheek tufts, a sturdy eyebrow ridge instead of eyebrow hair, and she inherited dorsal spines from her mom too. These are the same colour as her antlers, which in turn are reduced in size and branching amount (her Imp whiskers are also shortened, especially the third pair which would normally be insanely long). She's basically an Imp with smaller antlers and thicker scales.

Her Iridiscent hide is reminiscent of fresh, smooth scar tissue in appearance, and her larger scales sprout from it like round scabs. She hungers for battle, but due to her Imperial heritage (Emperor risk) she is forbidden from parttaking in conflicts with other dragon clans. Instead, she funnels her frustrations at this into ransacking Beastclan settlements, at which she excells.

Please let me know if this sounds no good! In that case I'll wait for fullbodies to open up so I can get a piece of my scalesona instead ^^ (If you do furry art here, that is!)
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Probably gonna decide later today! Last chance to get forms in <3
Probably gonna decide later today! Last chance to get forms in <3
37506004_PHveKWE4PlXBx4b.png
@Mutation
I can put you on the pinglist and ping you for whenever I open fullbodies up again? :0

This shop is now closed! Thank you!
@Mutation
I can put you on the pinglist and ping you for whenever I open fullbodies up again? :0

This shop is now closed! Thank you!
37506004_PHveKWE4PlXBx4b.png
@STOERFREQUENZER Please do!
@STOERFREQUENZER Please do!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
So I'm building up my unhatched eggs collection but I also have skins and breed change scrolls. Are those an acceptable payment method?
So I'm building up my unhatched eggs collection but I also have skins and breed change scrolls. Are those an acceptable payment method?
lJOfj9Z.pngo373-d01-himboatheart.pngo373-d05-himboatheart.pngo373-d02-himboatheart.pngo373-d04-himboatheart.pngo373-d03-himboatheart.png
@STOERFREQUENZER
May I be pinged whenever you reopen? ;v;
@STOERFREQUENZER
May I be pinged whenever you reopen? ;v;
pdPOUgg.png
@STOERFREQUENZER I would love to get a ping if you ever reopen your slots!
@STOERFREQUENZER I would love to get a ping if you ever reopen your slots!
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
Pinglist please !
Pinglist please !
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
Pinglist please <3
Pinglist please <3
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
AqaqXxe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10