Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Brain's HQ Art Madness! [€/T/G/Eggs]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
b!
b!
37506004_PHveKWE4PlXBx4b.png
bump
bump
bomp
bomp
Type of Artwork: shaded bust [?] Dragon/OC: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57533001][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/575331/57533001_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Type: gems Expression: maybe something where he's opening his maw? im not too sure, so i'll leave it up to the artist a bit Background: tbh im not too sure... i see you like gore, and he's horror-esq so i'll leave it up to you Anything you want me to know? i like something more like your first example, where the dragon's a bit closer and takes up the whole square, 'cause i'd wanna use it in his bio. nameless is basically a shadow-creature that was summoned and bound to a death mage, so it'd be cool if you could somehow make him a bit wispy except for his skull? idm even paying more if it's too hard or something just lmk.
Type of Artwork: shaded bust [?]
Dragon/OC: 57533001_350.png
Payment Type: gems
Expression: maybe something where he's opening his maw? im not too sure, so i'll leave it up to the artist a bit
Background: tbh im not too sure... i see you like gore, and he's horror-esq so i'll leave it up to you
Anything you want me to know? i like something more like your first example, where the dragon's a bit closer and takes up the whole square, 'cause i'd wanna use it in his bio. nameless is basically a shadow-creature that was summoned and bound to a death mage, so it'd be cool if you could somehow make him a bit wispy except for his skull? idm even paying more if it's too hard or something just lmk.
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
@Mewchi
Can do! I'll send you a concept sketch when I get the time to work on it! :)
@Mewchi
Can do! I'll send you a concept sketch when I get the time to work on it! :)
thank you ♥
thank you ♥
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
hihi!! i was wondering if your shop is open atm!! (if so, i'll fill out a form!)
hihi!! i was wondering if your shop is open atm!! (if so, i'll fill out a form!)
oAiYYBV.gif
@bloodblister

Heya!! I'm currently a little burnt out on art but I'll probably still open my shop this month before my college starts again! If you want to get pinged let me know! :^D
@bloodblister

Heya!! I'm currently a little burnt out on art but I'll probably still open my shop this month before my college starts again! If you want to get pinged let me know! :^D
@STOERFREQUENZER

yes please!!!

also i understand that!! your art is gorgeous so i dont mind waiting until you're ready to draw again!! :>
@STOERFREQUENZER

yes please!!!

also i understand that!! your art is gorgeous so i dont mind waiting until you're ready to draw again!! :>
oAiYYBV.gif
your art is SICK i love it

i'd like to be on your pinglist please! hope your burnout doesn't last too long, i know the feeling all too well :[
your art is SICK i love it

i'd like to be on your pinglist please! hope your burnout doesn't last too long, i know the feeling all too well :[
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10