Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Arlo's Ancient Artifacts
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61
This is going to be fun! I always wanted to be an archeologist!
This is going to be fun! I always wanted to be an archeologist!
tiered1_100px.png
badge1_100px.png
badge2_100px.png
OH MY GOD YES SOO EXCITED!! >:DD Arlo is so cute
OH MY GOD YES SOO EXCITED!! >:DD Arlo is so cute
OOOHHH COOL!
OOOHHH COOL!
This looks like an adorable little feature! Excited for the release
This looks like an adorable little feature! Excited for the release
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
This looks fantastic! Though the help a friend is neat, I like that there is an option for those who do not have a long friends list, or just prefer playing solo to socializing.
This looks fantastic! Though the help a friend is neat, I like that there is an option for those who do not have a long friends list, or just prefer playing solo to socializing.
This is an interesting idea and does share the game-like work required to complete the Duskcarve Dig a few months ago, albeit without having to use up your gathering turns like we had to do in that event, hoping for the right amount of anything to contribute even if we collected a fair bit more everywhere else.

I doubt we'll be using Gathering or even the coliseum to get tools for this but I do wonder if we'll be granted enough tools in the Muster Resources function to complete a plot of most any size and maybe not have to wait until the next day to get more in order to finish? Or maybe like a real-world dig, we're only allowed to uncover a little at a time, which is where the notes come in?

In Baldwin, you expect to get a complete product when you're done brewing but if this does work like the Dig and we should expect progress in small bursts, then I'm curious to see how well it goes.
This is an interesting idea and does share the game-like work required to complete the Duskcarve Dig a few months ago, albeit without having to use up your gathering turns like we had to do in that event, hoping for the right amount of anything to contribute even if we collected a fair bit more everywhere else.

I doubt we'll be using Gathering or even the coliseum to get tools for this but I do wonder if we'll be granted enough tools in the Muster Resources function to complete a plot of most any size and maybe not have to wait until the next day to get more in order to finish? Or maybe like a real-world dig, we're only allowed to uncover a little at a time, which is where the notes come in?

In Baldwin, you expect to get a complete product when you're done brewing but if this does work like the Dig and we should expect progress in small bursts, then I'm curious to see how well it goes.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
this update is going to make me go feral (complimentary)
this update is going to make me go feral (complimentary)
Arlo is such a cute name o. My. Goodness.
Also it seems like a really fun activity! Can’t wait for the release :D
Arlo is such a cute name o. My. Goodness.
Also it seems like a really fun activity! Can’t wait for the release :D
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-AF.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
Ahhhh I'm excited for this!
Ahhhh I'm excited for this!
Ooh, this looks awesome! I'm super excited [emoji=obelisk star size=2]
Ooh, this looks awesome! I'm super excited
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 60 61