Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Treasure
Hello I am having tons of trouble with treasure getting the games are not working for me and the item swap place never has things I can swap for I do not have many things to sell either is there a better way to make coins i realllllyyyyy need them badly I am trying to get something I have always wanted :3 I only have 340
Hello I am having tons of trouble with treasure getting the games are not working for me and the item swap place never has things I can swap for I do not have many things to sell either is there a better way to make coins i realllllyyyyy need them badly I am trying to get something I have always wanted :3 I only have 340
@rubyred6
when you say "the games aren't working", do you mean they are slow or laggy, do they crash while you're playing, do they not load at all, or can you not figure out how to play them?

if you're on Firefox, Tidal Trouble and Shock Switch are known to have issues on that browser due to a memory leak in Firefox itself, so you could try playing Artifracture or Mistral Mahjong instead. Jigsaw is slow but should also work.

if it's a matter of not knowing how to play the games, I recommend using the G&G Ultimate Solver tool for Glimmer&Gloom, since that game is one of the most stable ones on all browsers and can be played really quickly with the tool. you don't need to understand the game, you just need to understand the tool.

if the games aren't loading at all, you might want to post that in the Bug Reports forum to check if anyone knows a solution.

as for other ways to earn Treasure, you could buy Familiars and bond with them every day, since they give a little bit of treasure every day. they also give chests every time their bond level improves, which I recommend you open every time you get them for the treasure and items inside.
if you use 7 of your gathering turns for digging every day, you have a good chance of getting quite a few broken penny jars which have a little bit of money, and you can also occasionally get chests from digging.
and finally, if you spend gathering turns on scavenging, you can (rarely) find an Unhatched Egg, which you can sell for a lot of treasure or gems.
@rubyred6
when you say "the games aren't working", do you mean they are slow or laggy, do they crash while you're playing, do they not load at all, or can you not figure out how to play them?

if you're on Firefox, Tidal Trouble and Shock Switch are known to have issues on that browser due to a memory leak in Firefox itself, so you could try playing Artifracture or Mistral Mahjong instead. Jigsaw is slow but should also work.

if it's a matter of not knowing how to play the games, I recommend using the G&G Ultimate Solver tool for Glimmer&Gloom, since that game is one of the most stable ones on all browsers and can be played really quickly with the tool. you don't need to understand the game, you just need to understand the tool.

if the games aren't loading at all, you might want to post that in the Bug Reports forum to check if anyone knows a solution.

as for other ways to earn Treasure, you could buy Familiars and bond with them every day, since they give a little bit of treasure every day. they also give chests every time their bond level improves, which I recommend you open every time you get them for the treasure and items inside.
if you use 7 of your gathering turns for digging every day, you have a good chance of getting quite a few broken penny jars which have a little bit of money, and you can also occasionally get chests from digging.
and finally, if you spend gathering turns on scavenging, you can (rarely) find an Unhatched Egg, which you can sell for a lot of treasure or gems.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
thanks but what I mean with the game is that they just don't load all the way I am on crhome
thanks but what I mean with the game is that they just don't load all the way I am on crhome
@RubyRed6

If your Chrome browser has extensions they may cause errors onsite. Try opening FlightRising in icognito mode or private mode. Also try clearing your browser's cache! If neither of those help the games load please report this bug in the Bug Report Forums. There are instructions on how to report a bug here.

@RubyRed6

If your Chrome browser has extensions they may cause errors onsite. Try opening FlightRising in icognito mode or private mode. Also try clearing your browser's cache! If neither of those help the games load please report this bug in the Bug Report Forums. There are instructions on how to report a bug here.

gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
Okay... But what about me and getting treasure if I cant do those
Okay... But what about me and getting treasure if I cant do those
@RubyRed6 If clearing your cache and using incognito did not work for getting the fairgrounds to load there aren't a tone of other options to make money.

I'd reccommend playing in the coliseum if that will load. You can sell directly from your hoard for extra money or you can sell the items to other players instead. If you exalt dragons they will pay you money based on how high their level is.

If you cannot load coli either than you're only left with gathering and bonding with familiars like Louckey Koneko said. There are more complicated method like renting our your cauldron to other players or selling art.
@RubyRed6 If clearing your cache and using incognito did not work for getting the fairgrounds to load there aren't a tone of other options to make money.

I'd reccommend playing in the coliseum if that will load. You can sell directly from your hoard for extra money or you can sell the items to other players instead. If you exalt dragons they will pay you money based on how high their level is.

If you cannot load coli either than you're only left with gathering and bonding with familiars like Louckey Koneko said. There are more complicated method like renting our your cauldron to other players or selling art.
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
OKay I will try these things ig thanks for the help

whoever closes these things can close this one now

@Bananyan
OKay I will try these things ig thanks for the help

whoever closes these things can close this one now

@Bananyan
@RubyRed6 I'm glad I could help! I also forgot about Tomo's Trivia Tablet. You can make a little money there by answering questions. Good luck on your journey to make money.
@RubyRed6 I'm glad I could help! I also forgot about Tomo's Trivia Tablet. You can make a little money there by answering questions. Good luck on your journey to make money.
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png