Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | New Player Support/Gifts
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21
Hi there!

I'm Cimber and I just started a couple of weeks ago! My goals for Flight Rising at the moment are to start breeding "magic potion" themed dragons (I finally put together a pair that I think will work beautifully!) and to learn more about creating lore. I think I would like to eventually try to start a hatchery, but that's definitely a more long-term goal. I'm also trying to fill out my bestiary!

Thanks so much for helping us newbies feel welcome! <3
Hi there!

I'm Cimber and I just started a couple of weeks ago! My goals for Flight Rising at the moment are to start breeding "magic potion" themed dragons (I finally put together a pair that I think will work beautifully!) and to learn more about creating lore. I think I would like to eventually try to start a hatchery, but that's definitely a more long-term goal. I'm also trying to fill out my bestiary!

Thanks so much for helping us newbies feel welcome! <3
Hello! I just joined on the 1st and am already a huge fan of the game. My current goals are to expand my den because I’m out of slots and also get familiars for each of my dragons. I love collecting and breeding dragons so I might possibly start a hatchery in the future. Also trying to plan some lore around the my Eldritch theme.
Hello! I just joined on the 1st and am already a huge fan of the game. My current goals are to expand my den because I’m out of slots and also get familiars for each of my dragons. I love collecting and breeding dragons so I might possibly start a hatchery in the future. Also trying to plan some lore around the my Eldritch theme.
..................... nEPiKJY.png
qitKYJA.png
xA6NuZI.gif
bump
bump
Friendly bump <3
Friendly bump <3
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
bump
bump
Putting my little blurb here.

This is my first week here. I came over after doing a drawing of a dragon for someone and as it turns out, this site is pretty cool.

Goals right now are just to get a breeding cycle going and start gathering up supplies and monies. I already have a dragon collecting problem. lol

Then move on to trying to breed pretty pretty dragons as I get a hang of how the combinations and genes work. If I find the effort and motivation, I may offer artwork later on. I'm really interested in trying out making custom skins and accents.
Putting my little blurb here.

This is my first week here. I came over after doing a drawing of a dragon for someone and as it turns out, this site is pretty cool.

Goals right now are just to get a breeding cycle going and start gathering up supplies and monies. I already have a dragon collecting problem. lol

Then move on to trying to breed pretty pretty dragons as I get a hang of how the combinations and genes work. If I find the effort and motivation, I may offer artwork later on. I'm really interested in trying out making custom skins and accents.
Hi! My name is lulusfw, i started this day! i like my starter dragon Trinity! idk why does people says “Oh your lucky u got the random color as purple!” like that, i was confused hdjshd,
my current goals is to have vistas, apparel, have more familiars and battle stuff! i always loose lol but its ok
i like to draw, play games and do other stuff!
so sorry if its too much but i’ll try to finish my goal!
Hi! My name is lulusfw, i started this day! i like my starter dragon Trinity! idk why does people says “Oh your lucky u got the random color as purple!” like that, i was confused hdjshd,
my current goals is to have vistas, apparel, have more familiars and battle stuff! i always loose lol but its ok
i like to draw, play games and do other stuff!
so sorry if its too much but i’ll try to finish my goal!
Hi, I just joined today, Ive watched my family play, but what is the hibernal den? I want to collect familiars for sure, there are so many awesome ones. I did the introduction thread and...uh, put all the ones I really liked from the greyed out pics. Oops....I couldnt stop going through them once I started.
Hi, I just joined today, Ive watched my family play, but what is the hibernal den? I want to collect familiars for sure, there are so many awesome ones. I did the introduction thread and...uh, put all the ones I really liked from the greyed out pics. Oops....I couldnt stop going through them once I started.
sNuSVZA.pnggziv3Ja.pngJNaCTSP.pngoczO35g.pngsHV5hf8.pngZbNAjCO.png63acxcU.png
bump
bump
Hello, my goal for the game is to level at least three of my dragons to 25! I don't have much else planned but I think I might try to start a hatchery.

Thank you for this thread, this is very nice of you :)
Hello, my goal for the game is to level at least three of my dragons to 25! I don't have much else planned but I think I might try to start a hatchery.

Thank you for this thread, this is very nice of you :)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21