Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | New Player Support/Gifts
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21
Heya! I joined almost a month ago and have been thoroughly obsessed with this game since. I'm currently trying to build a team of dragons for the coliseum; I have two trainers that were gifted to me, and I'm working on leveling up my progens as well :D I'd like to start a nature-themed hatchery in the spring and I went on a bit of a spree buying pairs recently haha!
Heya! I joined almost a month ago and have been thoroughly obsessed with this game since. I'm currently trying to build a team of dragons for the coliseum; I have two trainers that were gifted to me, and I'm working on leveling up my progens as well :D I'd like to start a nature-themed hatchery in the spring and I went on a bit of a spree buying pairs recently haha!

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Art Shop / Lore Shop + Playlists and Moodboards
reSURGEnce breeding project challenge
[H] genes/scrolls/vials [W] services
bump
bump
Oh, I've only been here for a day or two, but everyone is so kind!
My goal right now is to build a coliseum team, and we'll see from there; I also want to gene Kalla, my progenitor, and dress up Marble, my avatar dragon.

Is there a way for a new player to earn money besides fairgrounds? Those battle stones and genes and honestly everything is so expencive, and I know I'll get there, but...

I need a gravel for a den slot, if you have any spare, and thank you so much!
Oh, I've only been here for a day or two, but everyone is so kind!
My goal right now is to build a coliseum team, and we'll see from there; I also want to gene Kalla, my progenitor, and dress up Marble, my avatar dragon.

Is there a way for a new player to earn money besides fairgrounds? Those battle stones and genes and honestly everything is so expencive, and I know I'll get there, but...

I need a gravel for a den slot, if you have any spare, and thank you so much!
I just joined a few days and now I'm addicted in collecting lovely cheap dragons that are beautiful with the right skin/accent. I also want to give them dresses but there are so many I don't know where to start.

Hmmm what else, coliseum is quite difficult for me and my low level dragons. It seems fun tho.

Is there a faster way to collect food?
I just joined a few days and now I'm addicted in collecting lovely cheap dragons that are beautiful with the right skin/accent. I also want to give them dresses but there are so many I don't know where to start.

Hmmm what else, coliseum is quite difficult for me and my low level dragons. It seems fun tho.

Is there a faster way to collect food?
bump
bump
bump
bump
Hello, I made my account a long long time ago but I’ve probably only put about a week and a half in my account total. I’m slowly learning and I definitely want to commit this time.

My goal is to get many cute, beautiful, and cool outfits and skins for my dragons!
I also want to breed some really cute dragons I can’t wait to see if I can make people happy with my dragons I make :)

Tysm for the opportunity! I really appreciate you including accounts that were created but not used.
Hello, I made my account a long long time ago but I’ve probably only put about a week and a half in my account total. I’m slowly learning and I definitely want to commit this time.

My goal is to get many cute, beautiful, and cool outfits and skins for my dragons!
I also want to breed some really cute dragons I can’t wait to see if I can make people happy with my dragons I make :)

Tysm for the opportunity! I really appreciate you including accounts that were created but not used.
i6QRVKW.gif
bump
bump
I'm relatively new to the site and it's awesome how welcoming everyone has been! I'm not entirely sure what my goals are other then potentially getting into dragon breeding. As an almost full-time student, coli grinding isn't quite my thing even though I do enjoy it! I also love well, collecting a variety of pretty dragons. But I think figuring out the ropes of breeding quality dragons on here as well as some light coli grinding are my goals. Also to hoard some cool dragons and expand the slots on my lair. That's about it so far, but maybe my goals will change as I get to know the site. ;-;

It's so cool that you're doing this!
I'm relatively new to the site and it's awesome how welcoming everyone has been! I'm not entirely sure what my goals are other then potentially getting into dragon breeding. As an almost full-time student, coli grinding isn't quite my thing even though I do enjoy it! I also love well, collecting a variety of pretty dragons. But I think figuring out the ropes of breeding quality dragons on here as well as some light coli grinding are my goals. Also to hoard some cool dragons and expand the slots on my lair. That's about it so far, but maybe my goals will change as I get to know the site. ;-;

It's so cool that you're doing this!
bump
bump
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21