Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | New Player Support/Gifts
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21
Oh goodness, it's real sweet your doing this! I just joined today and found this post while exploring the forums. Well my main goal is to get [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73301331][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/733014/73301331_350.png[/img][/url] Like her oc counterpart, who is a half fairy witch that runs a magic shop with her lil pet corgi. The second goal is to make friends ;u; I hope op , and whoever sees this, has a really good day. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Oh goodness, it's real sweet your doing this! I just joined today and found this post while exploring the forums.
Well my main goal is to get
73301331_350.png
Like her oc counterpart, who is a half fairy witch that runs a magic shop with her lil pet corgi.
The second goal is to make friends ;u;

I hope op , and whoever sees this, has a really good day.
bump
bump
Okay here we go
Goal 1: change my flight to light and my name to "The Architect" (waiting on the eggs to hatch)
Goal 2: collect dragons with librarian or professor aesthetics. The colour aesthetic I'm going for is darker browns, maybe some blacks, but one good accent of a light golden colour (I can use aparrel for this too)
Goal 3: obtain an obsidian unicorn mane. I want to make a fancy professor dragon with long hair. He will be beauty. He will be grace
Goal 4: uhhhhh,,, fish dragons,,,, (I can't help it, I like the fish)
Goal 5: idk maybe get into roleplaying here? I miss roleplaying, but also I'm not sure if I'm into it enough with dragons. I'd like to get a Really Good looking dragon for my character idea before I think too much about it.
Goal 6: Also maybe draw dragons?? I'm in art college, I can draw well, I've just got the big sad, so I'm hoping that dragons can make me excited about art and drawing?? Hopefully??? -sweats-

oh jeez that was long oops "8)
Okay here we go
Goal 1: change my flight to light and my name to "The Architect" (waiting on the eggs to hatch)
Goal 2: collect dragons with librarian or professor aesthetics. The colour aesthetic I'm going for is darker browns, maybe some blacks, but one good accent of a light golden colour (I can use aparrel for this too)
Goal 3: obtain an obsidian unicorn mane. I want to make a fancy professor dragon with long hair. He will be beauty. He will be grace
Goal 4: uhhhhh,,, fish dragons,,,, (I can't help it, I like the fish)
Goal 5: idk maybe get into roleplaying here? I miss roleplaying, but also I'm not sure if I'm into it enough with dragons. I'd like to get a Really Good looking dragon for my character idea before I think too much about it.
Goal 6: Also maybe draw dragons?? I'm in art college, I can draw well, I've just got the big sad, so I'm hoping that dragons can make me excited about art and drawing?? Hopefully??? -sweats-

oh jeez that was long oops "8)
MFt2hm4.pngc3iok4X.pngoQlTGMl.png
[center][ b u m p ] hello, friend! <3 hope you're doing well ^^ just stopped by and saw your lovely thread! my newest project says hi~ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40763096][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/407631/40763096_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
[ b u m p ]

hello, friend! <3 hope you're doing well ^^
just stopped by and saw your lovely thread!

my newest project says hi~

40763096_350.png
blush-bonsai-endless-garden-cr2.pngblush-bonsai-sig.png ONLY YOU CAN WIN
Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngxxxxxxDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png

♥ i'm briar & i like pretty dragons! ♥
| Like Exchange | Projects | CS Offsite |

Div-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.pngDiv-H-simple-part-20.png
ME AWAY FROM SEA!
blush-bonsai-endless-garden-crop.png
hello! i've drifted from this game since a few years back and decided to disable/start fresh on a new account :D i'd love to be able to hoard familiars and train dragons in the coliseum again!
hello! i've drifted from this game since a few years back and decided to disable/start fresh on a new account :D i'd love to be able to hoard familiars and train dragons in the coliseum again!
@BloodQueen Thanks for stopping in and saying Hi! I LOVE your new project and gave her a star! That accent is AMAZING!
@BloodQueen Thanks for stopping in and saying Hi! I LOVE your new project and gave her a star! That accent is AMAZING!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21