Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone have small lairs?
1 2 3 4
Does anyone on here have a small amount of dragons, like under 50 or something? I'm a tiny lair myself, got 14 dragons (currently...) and plenty of space! I used to have like 130+ dragons and no slots left... Then I purged them all in waves, and now all there's left is a few G1s and 5 non-g1s I can't ever get rid off- And there's one I'm holding for an inactive friend who might never come back >_<
Does anyone on here have a small amount of dragons, like under 50 or something? I'm a tiny lair myself, got 14 dragons (currently...) and plenty of space! I used to have like 130+ dragons and no slots left... Then I purged them all in waves, and now all there's left is a few G1s and 5 non-g1s I can't ever get rid off- And there's one I'm holding for an inactive friend who might never come back >_<
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
sure do :D if you ignore sales/breeding projects, my permas are also only 14 at the moment :>
sure do :D if you ignore sales/breeding projects, my permas are also only 14 at the moment :>
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
lol for like 2 years i had under 10 dragons. then i started collecting projects and i'd LOVE to have a small lair again, but i also love all my projects :|
lol for like 2 years i had under 10 dragons. then i started collecting projects and i'd LOVE to have a small lair again, but i also love all my projects :|
skin shop
he/they
+4:00 fr time
I have 23 lore permas and 9 birthday dragons. 11 old lore dragons in the den I'd keep, and 1 project dragon that took too long to make. The rest is pretty much trash.
I have 23 lore permas and 9 birthday dragons. 11 old lore dragons in the den I'd keep, and 1 project dragon that took too long to make. The rest is pretty much trash.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
lair expansion too expensive :(
lair expansion too expensive :(
I have 28 permas and I love it. Leaves me so much room for fodder
I have 28 permas and I love it. Leaves me so much room for fodder
She/Her
Adult
Untitled18_20230718164049.png
Depends if you're counting permas or fodder/fodder breeders! My actual permas are about 28, but I usually have a den full of fodder xD
Depends if you're counting permas or fodder/fodder breeders! My actual permas are about 28, but I usually have a den full of fodder xD
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I have 15
I have 15
I only have 7 dragons right now but I'm building my lore currently so I'm actively looking for dragons I can put into my lore
I only have 7 dragons right now but I'm building my lore currently so I'm actively looking for dragons I can put into my lore
I've got a pretty tiny lair. The smallest active lair I've encountered had 4 dergs. All gen ones, two wildclaws, and an eternally youthful pearlcatcher, and smthing else.
I've got a pretty tiny lair. The smallest active lair I've encountered had 4 dergs. All gen ones, two wildclaws, and an eternally youthful pearlcatcher, and smthing else.
I’m not new I just don’t have a lot of dergs lol
She/her
Muck flight :)
Keel is a good, useful gene ok? I’ll take all your unwanted Keel dragons!
Art shop https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3070181#post_3070181
1 2 3 4