Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "Fae" }} [OOC/Discussions] OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Nijiryu" date="2021-11-02 10:02:46" ] I think Night works well enough, actually. Since it's stated that usually only the Lords and Ladies of the court have the wings, and since Kelpie are shapeshifters, it's fully possible she could just... choose to have them if she wants to... and their powers are slightly more... mental-ish? Which is good for a Kelpie, since... you know... manipulation [/quote] Well I wanted her to shift into a horse, seeing as they are perceived as either a horse or a beautiful woman, so I thought shifting into a kelpie looking horse would be cool. I got that their powers would fit that. If the wings really are only for the lords and ladies then i feel like night would definitely be best though.
Nijiryu wrote on 2021-11-02 10:02:46:
I think Night works well enough, actually. Since it's stated that usually only the Lords and Ladies of the court have the wings, and since Kelpie are shapeshifters, it's fully possible she could just... choose to have them if she wants to... and their powers are slightly more... mental-ish? Which is good for a Kelpie, since... you know... manipulation
Well I wanted her to shift into a horse, seeing as they are perceived as either a horse or a beautiful woman, so I thought shifting into a kelpie looking horse would be cool. I got that their powers would fit that. If the wings really are only for the lords and ladies then i feel like night would definitely be best though.
DrinWIy.pngearthflower.pngPh1jtoM.pngearthflower.pngRWtd37L.png
[quote name="EndlessPurgatory" date="2021-11-02 10:15:00" ] [quote name="Nijiryu" date="2021-11-02 10:02:46" ] I think Night works well enough, actually. Since it's stated that usually only the Lords and Ladies of the court have the wings, and since Kelpie are shapeshifters, it's fully possible she could just... choose to have them if she wants to... and their powers are slightly more... mental-ish? Which is good for a Kelpie, since... you know... manipulation [/quote] Well I wanted her to shift into a horse, seeing as they are perceived as either a horse or a beautiful woman, so I thought shifting into a kelpie looking horse would be cool. I got that their powers would fit that. If the wings really are only for the lords and ladies then i feel like night would definitely be best though. [/quote] And who said horses cant have wings? Blaspheme! Horsie-wings for EVERYONE *ducttapes wings to the kelpie"*
EndlessPurgatory wrote on 2021-11-02 10:15:00:
I think Night works well enough, actually. Since it's stated that usually only the Lords and Ladies of the court have the wings, and since Kelpie are shapeshifters, it's fully possible she could just... choose to have them if she wants to... and their powers are slightly more... mental-ish? Which is good for a Kelpie, since... you know... manipulation
Well I wanted her to shift into a horse, seeing as they are perceived as either a horse or a beautiful woman, so I thought shifting into a kelpie looking horse would be cool. I got that their powers would fit that. If the wings really are only for the lords and ladies then i feel like night would definitely be best though.
And who said horses cant have wings? Blaspheme! Horsie-wings for EVERYONE *ducttapes wings to the kelpie"*
Nextgenlogo.png
[quote name="Nijiryu" date="2021-11-02 10:23:19" ] [quote name="EndlessPurgatory" date="2021-11-02 10:15:00" ] [quote name="Nijiryu" date="2021-11-02 10:02:46" ] I think Night works well enough, actually. Since it's stated that usually only the Lords and Ladies of the court have the wings, and since Kelpie are shapeshifters, it's fully possible she could just... choose to have them if she wants to... and their powers are slightly more... mental-ish? Which is good for a Kelpie, since... you know... manipulation [/quote] Well I wanted her to shift into a horse, seeing as they are perceived as either a horse or a beautiful woman, so I thought shifting into a kelpie looking horse would be cool. I got that their powers would fit that. If the wings really are only for the lords and ladies then i feel like night would definitely be best though. [/quote] And who said horses cant have wings? Blaspheme! Horsie-wings for EVERYONE *ducttapes wings to the kelpie"* [/quote] LMAO Now the kelpie is not restricted to the land, everyone is in danger >:)
Nijiryu wrote on 2021-11-02 10:23:19:
EndlessPurgatory wrote on 2021-11-02 10:15:00:
And who said horses cant have wings? Blaspheme! Horsie-wings for EVERYONE *ducttapes wings to the kelpie"*
LMAO

Now the kelpie is not restricted to the land, everyone is in danger >:)
[quote name="Nijiryu" date="2021-11-02 09:17:39" ] That said, why you lost, buggaboo? I thought you settled on what you wanted your character to be... or are you meaning you dont really know where you wanna park them? Could always just make them a standard greater fae, since that's what they would be considered? Dont have to be a lord or lady [/quote] yeah no I was a bit lost dearheart, not sure what greater fae or..lesser fae, they would be ^^ thats all that had me kinda stumped
Nijiryu wrote on 2021-11-02 09:17:39:
That said, why you lost, buggaboo? I thought you settled on what you wanted your character to be... or are you meaning you dont really know where you wanna park them? Could always just make them a standard greater fae, since that's what they would be considered? Dont have to be a lord or lady

yeah no I was a bit lost dearheart, not sure what greater fae or..lesser fae, they would be ^^ thats all that had me kinda stumped
_
I like to RP
_
If ya see any of my dragons you like! hit me up!
Oh, uh, i think earlier they said that they'd be consideted greatrr if they had a human form and intelligence
Oh, uh, i think earlier they said that they'd be consideted greatrr if they had a human form and intelligence
Nextgenlogo.png
Everyone still alive?
Everyone still alive?
Nextgenlogo.png
Hello, I'm interested in joining!

I’m brand new to the FR forums and this game in general (ignore my date joined lol). I also used to roleplay on a different site that I became inactive on, but I miss roleplay so I thought I’d check out the roleplay scene here!

I’m thinking of making a character inspired by the Native American deer woman, if that's alright? I’d like to put her in Autumn court but am not sure if the Winter court would suit her better since she has antlers.

I’m brand new to the FR forums and this game in general (ignore my date joined lol). I also used to roleplay on a different site that I became inactive on, but I miss roleplay so I thought I’d check out the roleplay scene here!

I’m thinking of making a character inspired by the Native American deer woman, if that's alright? I’d like to put her in Autumn court but am not sure if the Winter court would suit her better since she has antlers.
Webp-net-resizeimage-2.png
[quote name="Nijiryu" date="2021-11-04 09:37:20" ] Everyone still alive? [/quote] [font=papyrus]Yep! Still alive! XD No one else was responding and I wasn’t sure what to say.
Nijiryu wrote on 2021-11-04 09:37:20:
Everyone still alive?
Yep! Still alive! XD
No one else was responding and I wasn’t sure what to say.
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
[quote name="SatyrGatyr" date="2021-11-04 11:32:17" ] Hello, I'm interested in joining! I’m brand new to the FR forums and this game in general (ignore my date joined lol). I also used to roleplay on a different site that I became inactive on, but I miss roleplay so I thought I’d check out the roleplay scene here! I’m thinking of making a character inspired by the Native American deer woman, if that's alright? I’d like to put her in Autumn court but am not sure if the Winter court would suit her better since she has antlers. [/quote] I dont think antlers necessarily force you into Winter
SatyrGatyr wrote on 2021-11-04 11:32:17:

I dont think antlers necessarily force you into Winter
Nextgenlogo.png
[quote name="Nijiryu" date="2021-11-04 09:37:20" ] Everyone still alive? [/quote] Yep, sorry I got sick these past few days so I haven't really been active on anything ;-;
Nijiryu wrote on 2021-11-04 09:37:20:
Everyone still alive?
Yep, sorry I got sick these past few days so I haven't really been active on anything ;-;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9