Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 335 336
I did some pulls and got Sayu, which is a huge relief. I like to keep my 4-star collection up to date, but she evaded me last time! Unfortunately, I haven't gotten Thoma yet, so I hope it's not gonna be another Sayu situation. I wouldn't mind a Hu Tao constellation though, so I'm free to keep pulling as much as I want.

Please give me a Hu Tao, her c1 is SUCH a big improvement
I did some pulls and got Sayu, which is a huge relief. I like to keep my 4-star collection up to date, but she evaded me last time! Unfortunately, I haven't gotten Thoma yet, so I hope it's not gonna be another Sayu situation. I wouldn't mind a Hu Tao constellation though, so I'm free to keep pulling as much as I want.

Please give me a Hu Tao, her c1 is SUCH a big improvement
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
i've had her for a few months but only now is she finally complete [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69616413][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/696165/69616413_350.png[/img][/url] also sayu finally came home! the crabs and crystalflies of teyvat are now mine to terrorise
i've had her for a few months but only now is she finally complete
69616413_350.png

also sayu finally came home! the crabs and crystalflies of teyvat are now mine to terrorise
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
Pls I did 5 pulls and got Hu Tao with 0 pity I don’t know how I got her-
Pls I did 5 pulls and got Hu Tao with 0 pity I don’t know how I got her-
Don't play, but kinda interested. I've seen a few videos and I have to say Venti and Klee are my favorites so far.
Don't play, but kinda interested. I've seen a few videos and I have to say Venti and Klee are my favorites so far.
n29EMdP.png
rix3ppo.png
o9yS1eq.png

FObX7rS.png
QBIWg1o.png
Lost Scales Clan
VhvpbOg.png
nG9aNSB.png Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
11efmKl.png

q9EEy5M.png
alright guys i have 20 pity to go until soft pity for hu tao time to grind for primogems
alright guys i have 20 pity to go until soft pity for hu tao time to grind for primogems
tyEuRXe.png
5iXiC8z.png
ZTPHjAD.png
6YousWl.png
mlHpBMC.png
IPMR18o.png
74954242p.png
71417372p.png
I hoard Axolotls & Fancy Rats. Wishlist
@nixworm good luck!!
@nixworm good luck!!
?s1k5n=party.png
oh nice a genshin thread!! i'm ar50 and am currently saving for a potential albedo rerun! i have around 130+ wishes saved so far :]

i used my guaranteed banner pity back when i got kazuha, so i don't want to leave it up to chance! other than zhongli, albedo's really the only 5 star i want that i don't have so far,,

it's a shame i'm having to skip thoma and hu tao, though! maybe i'll manage to pull thoma while pulling for albedo :,]
oh nice a genshin thread!! i'm ar50 and am currently saving for a potential albedo rerun! i have around 130+ wishes saved so far :]

i used my guaranteed banner pity back when i got kazuha, so i don't want to leave it up to chance! other than zhongli, albedo's really the only 5 star i want that i don't have so far,,

it's a shame i'm having to skip thoma and hu tao, though! maybe i'll manage to pull thoma while pulling for albedo :,]
lightflower.pngSVVp6.gifZ2EtO.gifpIueI.gifYEP4A.giflightflower.png
Yes in under 20 pulls I got Thoma. I'm not interested in HuTao so I now can just sit back and save...maybe if I can resist that weapons banner. I actually want the 4*s along with the 5*s. D:
Yes in under 20 pulls I got Thoma. I'm not interested in HuTao so I now can just sit back and save...maybe if I can resist that weapons banner. I actually want the 4*s along with the 5*s. D:
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
Today was a super productive day. I got the Sakura Tree to level 40 and got to unlock the new Teapot layout, got to AR57, and got Thoma to Level 80/80.

Tomorrow it's back to chasing ley lines for Mora as I'm broke again. That happens super fast when one gets a new character. LMAO
Today was a super productive day. I got the Sakura Tree to level 40 and got to unlock the new Teapot layout, got to AR57, and got Thoma to Level 80/80.

Tomorrow it's back to chasing ley lines for Mora as I'm broke again. That happens super fast when one gets a new character. LMAO
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
Just posting my homemade Genshin memes in here until someone pays attention to them [img]https://i.ibb.co/8DmMxb2/kleenex.png[/img]
Just posting my homemade Genshin memes in here until someone pays attention to them
kleenex.png
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 335 336