Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 335 336
Seems that when my controller is plugged in (or maybe it just needed charged?) it's been working a lot better! I'm so relieved over that one.

Got to do the music event at long last. ^_^ <3
Seems that when my controller is plugged in (or maybe it just needed charged?) it's been working a lot better! I'm so relieved over that one.

So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
Well the archon storyline was pretty intense but I loved it and the new Inazuma island with a lot of green chests aka teapot furnishings and etc inside of them.

I won’t spoil it for the ones that haven’t played the main storyline or any other one.

I’m building Aloy and Kaeya at the same time since I have to have 2 teams for spiral Abyss also cannot wait til 2.3 since Albedo is coming back.

Well the archon storyline was pretty intense but I loved it and the new Inazuma island with a lot of green chests aka teapot furnishings and etc inside of them.

I won’t spoil it for the ones that haven’t played the main storyline or any other one.

I’m building Aloy and Kaeya at the same time since I have to have 2 teams for spiral Abyss also cannot wait til 2.3 since Albedo is coming back.

UJfvgUd.png
i didn't know that there was going to be [spoiler] a thunder manifestation during the through the mist quest... half my team is electro T.T [/spoiler] [quote name="sybrant" date="2021-10-17 19:17:54" ] Seems that when my controller is plugged in (or maybe it just needed charged?) it's been working a lot better! I'm so relieved over that one. Got to do the music event at long last. ^_^ <3 [/quote] i'm glad you got it working!
i didn't know that there was going to be a thunder manifestation during the through the mist quest... half my team is electro T.T

sybrant wrote on 2021-10-17 19:17:54:

i'm glad you got it working!
?s1k5n=party.png
i got c1 childe in one ten pull
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
[quote name="macnchee" date="2021-10-18 19:38:17" ] i got c1 childe in one ten pull [/quote] Lucky ;; I've been trying to get him. Good thing is I got some characters I never had so that's a plus but HIM.
macnchee wrote on 2021-10-18 19:38:17:

Lucky ;; I've been trying to get him.
Good thing is I got some characters I never had so that's a plus but HIM.
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
@berrynite Thanks! I was really relieved to get it working. <3

'grats on getting Childe! He's a cutie and a fun one to play around with. ^_^
@berrynite Thanks! I was really relieved to get it working. <3

'grats on getting Childe! He's a cutie and a fun one to play around with. ^_^
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
I feel like it will be 84 years for Yae. Gonna c1 Hu Tao instead. [emoji=imperial sad size=1]
I feel like it will be 84 years for Yae.

Gonna c1 Hu Tao instead.
siggy.png
oct 17-19

unlocked inazuma realm. i'm sad they fixed the clipping glitch for the main building. luckily everything else can still clip. and i hope they do not remove it. it's harmless and offers much more room for creativity. at this point the teapot is my main source of entertainment playing
oct 17-19

unlocked inazuma realm. i'm sad they fixed the clipping glitch for the main building. luckily everything else can still clip. and i hope they do not remove it. it's harmless and offers much more room for creativity. at this point the teapot is my main source of entertainment playing
I had a nightmare that my little sister spent all my primos on the standard banner i am so happy that it was a dream [emoji=fae sad size=1]
I had a nightmare that my little sister spent all my primos on the standard banner i am so happy that it was a dream
Very inconsistent, I really like making mats but am failing irl chemistry so that says a lot abt me
I am stuck adventuring to get more adventure ranks,I have explored enough that I climbed a mountain that was above clouds…and I have the full map for the geo element when I am not supposed to be there yet,I am supposed to be in Monstat.
I am stuck adventuring to get more adventure ranks,I have explored enough that I climbed a mountain that was above clouds…and I have the full map for the geo element when I am not supposed to be there yet,I am supposed to be in Monstat.
8H5BnWlB0pyjgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png Am catastrophist much proud
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 335 336