Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 335 336
I don't play Genshin but I do really like the story and lore and characters, I mainly just follow those. The gameplay isn't really for me.
I don't play Genshin but I do really like the story and lore and characters, I mainly just follow those. The gameplay isn't really for me.
zdkBiZa.png
Been playing Genshin since Venti's rerun and am now AR56. Man, I just got PJWS from the weapon banner. Granted, it was 10 pity, but it was obviously the wrong polearm haha. The rng archons don't like the fact that I got lucky with the last weapon banner.

All I'm doing nowadays at least until playable madame ping is grinding for Tartaglia artifacts. Not bad imo, I've been very busy irl so I don't have to spend too much time procrastinating on the game.
Been playing Genshin since Venti's rerun and am now AR56. Man, I just got PJWS from the weapon banner. Granted, it was 10 pity, but it was obviously the wrong polearm haha. The rng archons don't like the fact that I got lucky with the last weapon banner.

All I'm doing nowadays at least until playable madame ping is grinding for Tartaglia artifacts. Not bad imo, I've been very busy irl so I don't have to spend too much time procrastinating on the game.
vkXTSNP.png ##

- FR+10
- wishlist
aah im so excited for the livestream!! albedo was in the banner so i'm 99% sure he's the rerun now:]

my current build for him (according to what i could get from a genshin damage calculator since i don't have him yet) has him at just under 2k def, with a 43% crit rate, 157% crit dmg, and 1.9k attack. i still need to get a geo dmg goblet but i'm waiting for the new domain with the 2 piece def% set. im still worried i somehow wont have enough defense though haha

after albedo i decided i'm gonna save for whenever kazuha gets his rerun!! i doubt scaramouche will get released for a while and i need a reason to play consistently aha. for any kazuha havers/mains in the thread, how much elemental mastery should he have? i was gonna give him iron sting (em substat weapon) but my viridescent artifacts keep rolling into crit dmg and not nearly enough crit rate ik, weird thing to complain about lol
aah im so excited for the livestream!! albedo was in the banner so i'm 99% sure he's the rerun now:]

my current build for him (according to what i could get from a genshin damage calculator since i don't have him yet) has him at just under 2k def, with a 43% crit rate, 157% crit dmg, and 1.9k attack. i still need to get a geo dmg goblet but i'm waiting for the new domain with the 2 piece def% set. im still worried i somehow wont have enough defense though haha

after albedo i decided i'm gonna save for whenever kazuha gets his rerun!! i doubt scaramouche will get released for a while and i need a reason to play consistently aha. for any kazuha havers/mains in the thread, how much elemental mastery should he have? i was gonna give him iron sting (em substat weapon) but my viridescent artifacts keep rolling into crit dmg and not nearly enough crit rate ik, weird thing to complain about lol
Uq1cq4S.png
I usually don't come here because you guys keep ingnoring my Genshin memes, but I think I'll draw Sayu with one of my faves from another fandom (who is also a smol ninja), because yes
I usually don't come here because you guys keep ingnoring my Genshin memes, but I think I'll draw Sayu with one of my faves from another fandom (who is also a smol ninja), because yes
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[quote name="Despairing" date="2021-11-10 19:05:09" ] for any kazuha havers/mains in the thread, how much elemental mastery should he have? i was gonna give him iron sting (em substat weapon) but my viridescent artifacts keep rolling into crit dmg and not nearly enough crit rate ik, weird thing to complain about lol [/quote] i run critzuha so i'm not too familiar with how much em he needs, but i hear getting upwards of 160% energy recharge and then stacking as much em as possible on top of that is ideal! i feel the crit dmg/crit rate pain, getting a balanced crit ratio is like trying to escape from cryo slime mist while standing in water [quote name="Gabbiani" date="2021-11-10 19:24:51" ] I usually don't come here because you guys keep ingnoring my Genshin memes, but I think I'll draw Sayu with one of my faves from another fandom (who is also a smol ninja), because yes [/quote] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/807940671724847105/908209141431042078/unknown.png[/img]
Despairing wrote on 2021-11-10 19:05:09:
for any kazuha havers/mains in the thread, how much elemental mastery should he have? i was gonna give him iron sting (em substat weapon) but my viridescent artifacts keep rolling into crit dmg and not nearly enough crit rate ik, weird thing to complain about lol
i run critzuha so i'm not too familiar with how much em he needs, but i hear getting upwards of 160% energy recharge and then stacking as much em as possible on top of that is ideal!

i feel the crit dmg/crit rate pain, getting a balanced crit ratio is like trying to escape from cryo slime mist while standing in water
Gabbiani wrote on 2021-11-10 19:24:51:
unknown.png
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
[quote name="Despairing" date="2021-11-10 19:05:09" ] for any kazuha havers/mains in the thread, how much elemental mastery should he have? i was gonna give him iron sting (em substat weapon) but my viridescent artifacts keep rolling into crit dmg and not nearly enough crit rate ik, weird thing to complain about lol [/quote] For an EM build Crit isn't very much needed some is nice when not swirling yes but not as important. I've got a 600+Em build with Iron Sting sword. I've seen some people have as high as 900EM on him(5*weapon). If building him that way as much EM is needed and ER subs. You can go the normal Crit route of 1:2 ratio but building for Crit he really doesn't do as good as a full EM Swirl build.
Despairing wrote on 2021-11-10 19:05:09:
for any kazuha havers/mains in the thread, how much elemental mastery should he have? i was gonna give him iron sting (em substat weapon) but my viridescent artifacts keep rolling into crit dmg and not nearly enough crit rate ik, weird thing to complain about lol
For an EM build Crit isn't very much needed some is nice when not swirling yes but not as important. I've got a 600+Em build with Iron Sting sword. I've seen some people have as high as 900EM on him(5*weapon). If building him that way as much EM is needed and ER subs.
You can go the normal Crit route of 1:2 ratio but building for Crit he really doesn't do as good as a full EM Swirl build.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
Livestream soon! Can't wait to see what all they are going to announce. <3
Livestream soon! Can't wait to see what all they are going to announce. <3
So many good games on the horizon! I'm excited. ^_^
beidou hangout! beidou hangout! beidou hangout! bei-
beidou hangout! beidou hangout! beidou hangout! bei-
?s1k5n=party.png
i implore thee to stay safe, primogem herald mine! you bring with you too many primogems every update you show up in for you to deserve suffering of any kind!

edit: shshgghdfhgfdhb i typoed
i implore thee to stay safe, primogem herald mine! you bring with you too many primogems every update you show up in for you to deserve suffering of any kind!

edit: shshgghdfhgfdhb i typoed
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
i'm just sitting here waiting for the yae miko banner who agres with me
i'm just sitting here waiting for the yae miko banner who agres with me
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 335 336