Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fellow Weird Cat Owners
1 2 3
[quote name="memoirs" date="2021-10-28 13:12:38" ] My kitten Apollo revealed to me today that he is a meercat. [/quote] My cat Mocha is too! When something catches her attention she'll stand up on her back legs and stretch out her neck to get a better look, it's so funny. She also likes to wait for me at the top of the staircase leading to my room and jump up at me when I get to the top XD
memoirs wrote on 2021-10-28 13:12:38:
My kitten Apollo revealed to me today that he is a meercat.
My cat Mocha is too! When something catches her attention she'll stand up on her back legs and stretch out her neck to get a better look, it's so funny. She also likes to wait for me at the top of the staircase leading to my room and jump up at me when I get to the top XD
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
my cat died
my cat died
[/center
]
@NoPuzzl he's definitely a little Hecc but he's the most affectionate little hecc you could ask for.
His sister, Freya was a sick baby when we got her and super cute so we would "aww" over her when she sneezed and she now believes that sneezing directly into your face is a greeting and he picked it up from her.
@NoPuzzl he's definitely a little Hecc but he's the most affectionate little hecc you could ask for.
His sister, Freya was a sick baby when we got her and super cute so we would "aww" over her when she sneezed and she now believes that sneezing directly into your face is a greeting and he picked it up from her.
Remi
He/Him
Cosmo is not smart, but very, very happy. He purrs at every little attention you give him. Pet him? Purr. Nudge him because he's in the way? Purr. Look at him? Purr.
Cosmo is not smart, but very, very happy. He purrs at every little attention you give him. Pet him? Purr. Nudge him because he's in the way? Purr. Look at him? Purr.
I have two, but one of them can kinda play fetch. Not with tennis ball but with fabric scraps or with small toys.
I have two, but one of them can kinda play fetch. Not with tennis ball but with fabric scraps or with small toys.
When we first adopted her, we tried giving her a different flavor of dry food to see if she liked it. Clearly she didn't like being bamboozled, so now every time before she eats, she sticks her paw in the bowl to get one piece out. She samples it, and then eats the rest out of the bowl. It's been almost a year!
When we first adopted her, we tried giving her a different flavor of dry food to see if she liked it. Clearly she didn't like being bamboozled, so now every time before she eats, she sticks her paw in the bowl to get one piece out. She samples it, and then eats the rest out of the bowl. It's been almost a year!
stand on top of shelves or furniture at 2am yowling, then stare at me when i wake up

it's extra creepy because she's WHITE and her eyes gleam red-orange in light... i have a ghost in my house
stand on top of shelves or furniture at 2am yowling, then stare at me when i wake up

it's extra creepy because she's WHITE and her eyes gleam red-orange in light... i have a ghost in my house
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
Sometimes when I'm using my phone, it shines a light on the ceiling. My kitten Menolly will meow at it until I move it closer to her. I think she expects us to catch it for her but I dont speak cat unfortunately.
Sometimes when I'm using my phone, it shines a light on the ceiling. My kitten Menolly will meow at it until I move it closer to her. I think she expects us to catch it for her but I dont speak cat unfortunately.
175.2xOrd.Treesbane_zpsh0ne7vgx.pngSQVdsFh.pngtHYCa.gifKF1YiZW.gif
1 2 3