Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Fellow Weird Cat Owners
1 2 3
My kitten Apollo revealed to me today that he is a meercat. I turned around and asked him, "What are you doing?" when he was about to create some unintended mischief related to the potted plants on my windowsill. He quickly stood up on his back legs and held his front paws straight up in the air, like: "It wasn't me!"

I died laughing. He did it again later just because he was excited I called his name. XD
My kitten Apollo revealed to me today that he is a meercat. I turned around and asked him, "What are you doing?" when he was about to create some unintended mischief related to the potted plants on my windowsill. He quickly stood up on his back legs and held his front paws straight up in the air, like: "It wasn't me!"

I died laughing. He did it again later just because he was excited I called his name. XD
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
My feline is odd. She is scared of my taxidermy squirrel and insists on eating my plants.. the pot edges closer and closer to the edge of the shelf...
My feline is odd. She is scared of my taxidermy squirrel and insists on eating my plants.. the pot edges closer and closer to the edge of the shelf...
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
Lucy likes to lay on things. Here is a collection. [img]https://i.imgur.com/nyNgMxh.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/JAa365y.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/m7QzSiU.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/glFIYhQ.png[/img]
Lucy likes to lay on things.

Here is a collection. nyNgMxh.pngJAa365y.pngm7QzSiU.pngglFIYhQ.png
czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
One of my cats likes to climb on the litter box (it has a lid) and sleep up there. And my other cat thinks my hand stinks, even after I take a shower or wash them in the sink.
One of my cats likes to climb on the litter box (it has a lid) and sleep up there. And my other cat thinks my hand stinks, even after I take a shower or wash them in the sink.
8H5BnWlB0pyjgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png Am catastrophist much proud
We didn't expect so many responses! O.o;;; This is awesome!! [quote]Mine does this thing where each night (usually), when I go to bed, he climbs right up on my chest beneath my chin and makes biscuits on my neck[/quote] @JaneBuzJane Awe! That's amazing! @breathe2 Pffft, that is weird. And adorable. Where did you get that scratching post? [quote]One of mine, Dinger, used to chase her tail too. But specifically in the bathtub - I'd be getting ready to work with the thump thump thump of her spinning in circles in the tub behind me[/quote] @Saccharine This sounds like the start of either a comedy or a horror movie, and we're scared to know which. It also sounds like something our cat would do at some point. XD @Brokenwing !!! Now that is an angel right there. Or a little hecc. Ours just bites our feet at three in the morning lol.
We didn't expect so many responses! O.o;;; This is awesome!!
Quote:
Mine does this thing where each night (usually), when I go to bed, he climbs right up on my chest beneath my chin and makes biscuits on my neck

@JaneBuzJane Awe! That's amazing!

@breathe2 Pffft, that is weird. And adorable. Where did you get that scratching post?
Quote:
One of mine, Dinger, used to chase her tail too. But specifically in the bathtub - I'd be getting ready to work with the thump thump thump of her spinning in circles in the tub behind me

@Saccharine This sounds like the start of either a comedy or a horror movie, and we're scared to know which. It also sounds like something our cat would do at some point. XD

@Brokenwing !!! Now that is an angel right there. Or a little hecc. Ours just bites our feet at three in the morning lol.
One of my cats plays fetch, the other doesn’t like it when people call him an old man
One of my cats plays fetch, the other doesn’t like it when people call him an old man
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
[quote name="NoPuzzl" date="2021-10-28 15:39:17" ] Pffft, that is weird. And adorable. Where did you get that scratching post? [/quote] It's from chewy.com - I just went to grab a link but it looks like it's out of stock right now. [url=https://www.chewy.com/frisco-cactus-cat-scratching-post-33/dp/280473]Here's[/url] a similar one, similar size, but it's a little bit more expensive since it has three posts. They have some smaller ones too if you don't want the large one. I got the large one since I was afraid the smaller ones might not be stable - she has a small scratcher already and stopped using it, because when she tries, the base is too light and it tilts. The big cactus is good though, the base is too heavy for her, so no problems there.
NoPuzzl wrote on 2021-10-28 15:39:17:
Pffft, that is weird. And adorable. Where did you get that scratching post?
It's from chewy.com - I just went to grab a link but it looks like it's out of stock right now. Here's a similar one, similar size, but it's a little bit more expensive since it has three posts.

They have some smaller ones too if you don't want the large one. I got the large one since I was afraid the smaller ones might not be stable - she has a small scratcher already and stopped using it, because when she tries, the base is too light and it tilts. The big cactus is good though, the base is too heavy for her, so no problems there.
bVVJNGR.png
In Lightning? Join VOLT Teams! Ask me about it!
Mine eat anything they can get their paws on. I left a bag of goldfish crackers out and the cat ate the entire bag. It's actually kind of a problem lol
Mine eat anything they can get their paws on. I left a bag of goldfish crackers out and the cat ate the entire bag. It's actually kind of a problem lol
My cat Miyuki drinks water from her bowl by sticking her paw in and then licking it, instead of just drinking from the bowl with her tongue. But only sometimes? So it's not like it's uncomfortable to do it the normal way or anything, she just likes using her paw to drink I guess?

She also likes laying on top of shoes! Not while we're wearing them, but when we leave them by the door. And putting things inside them. Sometimes we'll throw her a paper ball (she loves playing fetch) but often instead of bringing it back to us she puts it inside our shoes. We've developed the habit of checking them for little paper balls before putting them on.

She is seemingly scared of heights despite... being a cat. She doesn't want to be taken near the window and won't climb up on it fully (even though there is a net), but she does like standing up with her paws on the edge and looking out.

And she used to chase her own tail when she was little too! But she stopped a while ago.
My cat Miyuki drinks water from her bowl by sticking her paw in and then licking it, instead of just drinking from the bowl with her tongue. But only sometimes? So it's not like it's uncomfortable to do it the normal way or anything, she just likes using her paw to drink I guess?

She also likes laying on top of shoes! Not while we're wearing them, but when we leave them by the door. And putting things inside them. Sometimes we'll throw her a paper ball (she loves playing fetch) but often instead of bringing it back to us she puts it inside our shoes. We've developed the habit of checking them for little paper balls before putting them on.

She is seemingly scared of heights despite... being a cat. She doesn't want to be taken near the window and won't climb up on it fully (even though there is a net), but she does like standing up with her paws on the edge and looking out.

And she used to chase her own tail when she was little too! But she stopped a while ago.
one of my cats will jump up on the bathroom counter and meow at you and/or generally get in the way until you turn the tap on so she can drink from the sink
one of my cats will jump up on the bathroom counter and meow at you and/or generally get in the way until you turn the tap on so she can drink from the sink

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
1 2 3