Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
i no longer want to kill and bite!

but also yeah no! im done this ain't workin i want my free time back. even if my supposed free time is just video games i do not like missing out on it. i think i want to start doing less screentime anyways, maybe i'll do something constructive in the time i would have just been sitting in a dusty-*** cold room during. i know that we haven't even started yet, but my opinions are changing fast.
i no longer want to kill and bite!

but also yeah no! im done this ain't workin i want my free time back. even if my supposed free time is just video games i do not like missing out on it. i think i want to start doing less screentime anyways, maybe i'll do something constructive in the time i would have just been sitting in a dusty-*** cold room during. i know that we haven't even started yet, but my opinions are changing fast.
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif
It's almost Halloween and I still haven't found a Halloween dragon. Ugh.
It's almost Halloween and I still haven't found a Halloween dragon. Ugh.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
my gums hurt but at least i got that bit of popcorn kernel out
my gums hurt but at least i got that bit of popcorn kernel out
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
taaaaaake oonnnn meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
taAAAAAAAAKE MEEEEE ONNNNN

im still thinkin about that person that i think took heavy inspiration from my ponytown zim skin without permission and im kinda :/ but i really??dontwant to message them ? ??? why is verbally humaning so hard

edit: oh god theyre literally Right There this is my chance but i ccaAANT AGHAVGFAGVACHVA
taaaaaake oonnnn meeeeeeeeeeeeeee
taAAAAAAAAKE MEEEEE ONNNNN

im still thinkin about that person that i think took heavy inspiration from my ponytown zim skin without permission and im kinda :/ but i really??dontwant to message them ? ??? why is verbally humaning so hard

edit: oh god theyre literally Right There this is my chance but i ccaAANT AGHAVGFAGVACHVA

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I bought two packages of Pokemon Oreos and now I don't want to open them or eat them. Because Pokemon.
I bought two packages of Pokemon Oreos and now I don't want to open them or eat them. Because Pokemon.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
i've made so many bowls. my house is overflowing with bowls. they're taking over my life. so many bowls

but pottery is rlly fun so it's ok!
i've made so many bowls. my house is overflowing with bowls. they're taking over my life. so many bowls

but pottery is rlly fun so it's ok!
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

It's been too long since I've gotten an egg. I need that sweet dragon cash.
It's been too long since I've gotten an egg. I need that sweet dragon cash.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
Got a Cross Country race tomorrow and have to play my instrument at a football game, and on Saturday I have a band review
Got a Cross Country race tomorrow and have to play my instrument at a football game, and on Saturday I have a band review
zQ7EbWo.gif
I'm so glad I'm out of school but these nightmares are staying i guess
I'm so glad I'm out of school but these nightmares are staying i guess
uAEpgOn.gif
2rJBqyH.gif
♠♥*♣♦
. . .
♠♥*♣♦
0MylIoN.gif
lNKXZgj.gif
idk what I'll do for halloween, but I'm definitely going to try and dress up at least
idk what I'll do for halloween, but I'm definitely going to try and dress up at least
kiKtBfq.png