Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
idk what I'll do for halloween, but I'm definitely going to try and dress up at least
idk what I'll do for halloween, but I'm definitely going to try and dress up at least
kiKtBfq.png
Ordered a Halloween costume a week ago but I don’t think it’ll come in time
Ordered a Halloween costume a week ago but I don’t think it’ll come in time
Something I just found out, after playing FR for over seven years: You can click on any of the possible offspring in Foresee Progeny, and you will immediately be taken to Predict Morphology, where you can play around with him/her.

Who knew! (haha)
Something I just found out, after playing FR for over seven years: You can click on any of the possible offspring in Foresee Progeny, and you will immediately be taken to Predict Morphology, where you can play around with him/her.

Who knew! (haha)
XdKddgH.png c2678ebefd7e5f3201ac8ca4167849350b5fe131.png 53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png cbd14df36b233e3862583e33f6144299f3562870.png 5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.png
I FINISHED MY GHOSTBUR COSPLAY JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN YSGAGDJSH /pos

anyway i am in spain without the s
I FINISHED MY GHOSTBUR COSPLAY JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN YSGAGDJSH /pos

anyway i am in spain without the s
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
FIZBAN FIZBAN FIZBAN-
FIZBAN FIZBAN FIZBAN-
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
it really did me like that on my birthday *sob*
23k crystals and 11 cutters on pumpkin pies featured banner and only 3 epics which were all dupes,,,
it really did me like that on my birthday *sob*
23k crystals and 11 cutters on pumpkin pies featured banner and only 3 epics which were all dupes,,,
redoing my signature sometime soon !!
I hate when I'm in the mood where everything and everybody annoys the **** out of me but alas.
I hate when I'm in the mood where everything and everybody annoys the **** out of me but alas.
PJb908Z.png
Sorry, sorry, sorry for tonight, I feel so guilty.
It's just I was waiting for you to call me, since I haven't heard from you all day long. And you wrote me that you'd have called me and yeah. Sorry again. c.c
Sorry, sorry, sorry for tonight, I feel so guilty.
It's just I was waiting for you to call me, since I haven't heard from you all day long. And you wrote me that you'd have called me and yeah. Sorry again. c.c
Green Crystals Hatchery
Ghvar||24||Italy(FR+9)
Okay, parallel universes and the Mandela effect are definitely real and I just crossed over from the reality where the S11 Ice Dragon was named "Boreas," not "Boreal."
Okay, parallel universes and the Mandela effect are definitely real and I just crossed over from the reality where the S11 Ice Dragon was named "Boreas," not "Boreal."
VGxuHXT.png
hm. .. . lost confidence in my art. cool. . .
hm. .. . lost confidence in my art. cool. . .
Returning after a long time of not being on
My name is The Puff is IN! Not The Puffis or The Puffin /nm