Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
pUmPkInS sCrEaM iN tHe dEaAaAd oF nIgHt-
pUmPkInS sCrEaM iN tHe dEaAaAd oF nIgHt-
Driving test… I hope the instructor isn’t having a bad morning
Driving test… I hope the instructor isn’t having a bad morning
Ot3Ahks.jpg
(Might go pretty dark)
I've been thinking about this for a while, but death is absolutely terrifying.
You're basically forced to take a gamble and see if there's afterlife or there's not.
If there isn't you'll be scraped from everything, unable to think, hear, see. And it just terrifies me, I personally really don't want to die. Even tho everyone says how bad immortality is I sort of disagree. On one hand you'll never be forced to take the gamble, but on the other hand you'll slowly watch everyone you loved dissapear.
It makes me wonder if humanity in 100 years will develop technology capable of forcefully keeping a human being alive. Maybe a way of uploading a human mind into a computer, dunno tho.
(Might go pretty dark)
I've been thinking about this for a while, but death is absolutely terrifying.
You're basically forced to take a gamble and see if there's afterlife or there's not.
If there isn't you'll be scraped from everything, unable to think, hear, see. And it just terrifies me, I personally really don't want to die. Even tho everyone says how bad immortality is I sort of disagree. On one hand you'll never be forced to take the gamble, but on the other hand you'll slowly watch everyone you loved dissapear.
It makes me wonder if humanity in 100 years will develop technology capable of forcefully keeping a human being alive. Maybe a way of uploading a human mind into a computer, dunno tho.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
I've actually heard of something my history teacher is talking about before... that's neat
I've actually heard of something my history teacher is talking about before... that's neat
hello people of the internet
no I wasn't born in 2000 that's just my username
OrlEqVx.pngE3nmoMt.png
mlHpBMC.png
i LOve being completely unapologetic about my interests i can and WILL ramble about angry birds for hours with a friend and no ones going to stop me
i LOve being completely unapologetic about my interests i can and WILL ramble about angry birds for hours with a friend and no ones going to stop me
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
FINALLY I'VE FINISHED THAT BOOK, YAS.
DEAR PROFESSOR, I'M GONNA BE THE BEST GRADUAND YOU'VE NEVER HAD--
FINALLY I'VE FINISHED THAT BOOK, YAS.
DEAR PROFESSOR, I'M GONNA BE THE BEST GRADUAND YOU'VE NEVER HAD--
Green Crystals Hatchery
Ghvar||24||Italy(FR+9)
i cant get [i]over[/i] this one pokemon goingn from 2d to 3d int he sprite section lmfaoo what happened all is fine in gen five the cute littol fish [img]https://cdn2.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/c6/Spr_5b_618.png[/img] Then in gen six its like [img]https://cdn2.bulbagarden.net/upload/2/20/Spr_6x_618.png[/img]
i cant get over this one pokemon goingn from 2d to 3d int he sprite section lmfaoo what happened
all is fine in gen five the cute littol fish
Spr_5b_618.png

Then in gen six its like
Spr_6x_618.png
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
I send the first message in a normal way then I don't reply for 7 freaking days, yeah! [emoji=music notes size=1] I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I was the one that initiated the conversation and wanted to hang out with you two but then I ghosted immediately after getting a reply- I'm sorry, I don't think I can do this today. My head feels like it's about to combust from the amount of existential dread and anxiety currently crammed inside it. What do I say? "Sorry, nevermind, I can't play with you two today even though I asked to in the first place, because I'm in mental agony. Cheers! Let's try again, for the 4th time, some other day!" god help me
I send the first message in a normal way
then I don't reply for 7 freaking days, yeah!

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry
I was the one that initiated the conversation and wanted to hang out with you two
but then I ghosted immediately after getting a reply- I'm sorry, I don't think I can do this today. My head feels like it's about to combust from the amount of existential dread and anxiety currently crammed inside it.

What do I say? "Sorry, nevermind, I can't play with you two today even though I asked to in the first place, because I'm in mental agony. Cheers! Let's try again, for the 4th time, some other day!" god help me
What is frog. Why frog? Why do frogs exist?
What is frog. Why frog? Why do frogs exist?
next few days are gonna be so busy, but that’s oughta help the mental health with stuff to do
next few days are gonna be so busy, but that’s oughta help the mental health with stuff to do
shes_so_small.gif ssssssssssssssssssssss
shiloh/piper
any prns
:-)
sssssssssssssssssssssssss shes_so_small.gif